Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Vivian's New Crux Experience
This is the new session, I've tried to make something different and made this. If I'll be honest, most of the old photos were role playing, but this was a real test. The lower stripe was too sharp, so she could hardly stand and was hanging on ropes, after several minutes she begin to scream that breathing was too hard and she was feeling bad.. So I took her down. I've made only a few photos, but it was a real experience..hope you like it..
V 1.jpgV 2.jpgV 3.jpgV 4.jpgV 5.jpgV 6.jpgV 7.jpgV 8.jpgV 9.jpgV 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivian's New Crux Experience
This is the new session, I've tried to make something different and made this. If I'll be honest, most of the old photos were role playing, but this was a real test. The lower stripe was too sharp, so she could hardly stand and was hanging on ropes, after several minutes she begin to scream that breathing was too hard and she was feeling bad.. So I took her down. I've made only a few photos, but it was a real experience..hope you like it..
View attachment 610360View attachment 610361View attachment 610362View attachment 610363View attachment 610364View attachment 610365View attachment 610366View attachment 610367View attachment 610368View attachment 610369
Of course, I like this phantastic stuff. But, its clear, this plank is a hard extra torture for her.

Thanks. It was a little bit high, the height of a Cross is 2.8m and she was afraid. It's pity that I had no time for video.

Yes, the height adds to the experience doesn't it. Now if she had her legs restrained in place she would have felt the full helplessness of the spread position. Nice Japanese style cross and position. Did it feel sturdy enough?

Japanese style crosses old and new
1161343885520.jpg1138015649871.jpgPS520.pngtokugawa-crucify.jpgcross11.jpgoutdoor-naked-bondage-5.jpgcrucified-soon.jpgSeaShoreCrucifixionResize.jpg

And my only attempt at one
ph247.jpg

Yes, the height adds to the experience doesn't it. Now if she had her legs restrained in place she would have felt the full helplessness of the spread position. Nice Japanese style cross and position. Did it feel sturdy enough?

Japanese style crosses old and new
View attachment 610462View attachment 610463View attachment 610464View attachment 610465View attachment 610466View attachment 610467View attachment 610468View attachment 610469

And my only attempt at one
View attachment 610479
Yeas, it was sturdy;) I've made a mistake and naild upper and lower planks a liitle distant from each other, so she couldn'n spread her legs wider, then she wasn't be able to touch the ropes and hang on upper plank. Thanks a lot for posting this nice set on this thread, i'm very appreciated, the #6 brunette is my favorite pic:)

Back
Top Bottom