Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree with Vindex. Morten is a lucky man. And my guess is Vivian feels the same way about Morten. We are lucky that they are willing to share their experience and works. I want say that about all who contribute here. I for one am extremely grateful to all the great writers and artist. I login everyday and the Cruxforum is something i can't wait to check out everyday. So Many thanks to all. I so much appreciate it ..See you tomorrow !!!

Not professionally trained,but I have indulged in self-crucifixion,on a,near regular basis.
Why do you ask ??
Because I have been told that I am ready to be crucified and even possibly ready for nails as well and I want to find out how much of that is true, if I could take nails or do I gradually move up to be able to take being nailed to a cross ?
I have put together a cross and have hung myself on it with my feet on the ground since a week or so ago causing my arms and my chest to be tight and get cramps in 1 of my arms and my breathing restricted because both of my arms are easily at a 45 degree angle each and maybe a foot above my shoulders and since this is only my second week of going on the cross and staying on my cross for a short amount of time

Attachments

• cross.JPG
    cross.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 802
I agree with Vindex. Morten is a lucky man. And my guess is Vivian feels the same way about Morten. We are lucky that they are willing to share their experience and works. I want say that about all who contribute here. I for one am extremely grateful to all the great writers and artist. I login everyday and the Cruxforum is something i can't wait to check out everyday. So Many thanks to all. I so much appreciate it ..See you tomorrow !!!
Thanks much my friend.
Here's some old ones V 10.jpgV 21.jpgV 22.jpgV 27.jpgV 30.jpgV 33.jpgV 35.jpgV 36.jpgV 39.jpgV 42.jpg

Carrying The Cross 6.jpgCarrying The Cross 7.jpgCarrying The Cross 8.jpgCarrying The Cross 9.jpgCarrying The Cross 10.jpg

Rebel Queen Is Putting Down The Cross.
The overall filter treatment allows the inserted figures to blend in very convincingly in this series.
Nice work, Morten and Vivian! :)

The overall filter treatment allows the inserted figures to blend in very convincingly in this series.
Nice work, Morten and Vivian! :)
Thank you Sir, yeas, this filter is the best way to make the manip whole picture, especially for me, as I know a very few of photoshop :)
Here's the following

The Titulus And The Footrest Were Nailed And The Queen Was Told To Lay On The Cross.
The Soldiers Ripped Of Her Loincloth, She Layed Down And Tried To Cover Her Womanhood With Legs.

Naked Rebel Queen 1.jpgNaked Rebel Queen 2.jpgNaked Rebel Queen 3.jpgNaked Rebel Queen 4.jpg

Romans Made Queen To Lay Straight

Naked Rebel Queen 5.jpgNaked Rebel Queen 6.jpgNaked Rebel Queen 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sir, yeas, this filter is the best way to make the manip whole picture, especially for me, as I know a very few of photoshop :)
Here's the following

The Titulus And The Footrest Were Nailed And The Queen Was Told To Lay On The Cross.
The Soldiers Ripped Of Her Loincloth, She Layed Down And Tried To Cover Her Womanhood With Legs.

View attachment 920770View attachment 920771View attachment 920772View attachment 920773

View attachment 920774View attachment 920775View attachment 920776
Beautiful!

Here's the following

View attachment 920770View attachment 920771View attachment 920772View attachment 920773

View attachment 920774View attachment 920775View attachment 920776
"Come on my Queen, come on and join your rebels'sisters, harsly suffering but to show to the world how we're proud ! " Says Messa ...

Naked Rebel Queen 4.jpg

She is fantastic!
Thanks, here's the following

Romans Stretched Her, Put Her Foot On Foot, Prepared Nails And Mallets And Begin To Wait For Centurion's Order.
Queen Closed Her Eyes.. Nailing Of The Rebel Queen 1.jpg Nailing Of Queen's Feet Nailing The Rebel Queen 2.jpg Queen Slide Down And Bent Her Knees In Waiting Of The Nail.. Nailing The Rebel Queen 3.jpg Nailing The Rebel Queen 3.2.jpg
That Moment Came A Roman Tribun With Woman Messenger From The General.
She Announced The General's Will, That The Rebel Queen Was Anyway Queen And They Had No Right To Punish Her Naked.
So Romans Put Back The loincloth On Queens Hips,
But Only A thin Piece Of Cloth, To Left Her Womanhood Naked Nailing The Rebel Queen 4.jpg Nailing The Rebel Queen 5.jpg
While Soldiers Preparing To Nail The Rebel Queen,
Woman Messenger Is Reading A list About Queen's Crimes Against Rome Nailing The Rebel Queen 6.jpg

The following of Queen's story

Soldiers Are Marking Queen's Hand And Foot With Nails Nailing The Rebel Queen 7.jpg Queen Is Looking At The Soldier Who Is Going To Nail Her Feet Nailing The Rebel Queen 8.jpg
Soldiers Are Nailing Queen's Hands Nailing The Rebel Queen 9.jpg Queen's Hands Are Nailed, Now Soldier Is Going To Nail Her Feet Nailing The rebel queen 10.jpg Soldier Is Going To Nail Queen's Feet Nailing The Rebel Queen 11.jpg Queen's Feet Are Nailed Nailing The Rebel Queen 12.jpg Queen Is Nailed Nailing The Rebel Queen 13.jpg The Soldiers Are Going To Raise Nailed Rebel Queen Nailing The Rebel Queen 14.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom