From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you have a source on those?

Oh...my mistake i think. I only joined one year later after Eul. 2012 :)
@messaline and @LittleSiss are already there.
Then @Barbaria1 came after me in few months later i think think :)

Ah yes, those were the days. I arrived in June of 2013 … although the CF site dates my arrival as August … thats because my original registration was wiped out in the Great CruxForums Crash of the Summer of 2013, which contrary to popular opinion, I DID NOT CAUSE! … even though it happened almost immediately after my arrival here.

Ah yes, those were the days. I arrived in June of 2013 … although the CF site dates my arrival as August … thats because my original registration was wiped out in the Great CruxForums Crash of the Summer of 2013, which contrary to popular opinion, I DID NOT CAUSE! … even though it happened almost immediately after my arrival here.
The crash of 2013 deserves it's own story

The crash of 2013 deserves it's own story
She did too cause it! She was convicted after a (mock) trial and punished for her crime!!!
barb crux 46.jpg
She was punished severely...
barb crux 19 A.jpg
Crucified before the vengeful CF crowd.
barb crux 43 c.jpg
She maintained her innocence...
barb crux 30.jpg
...but was forced to serve her sentence.

Life- and death- can be tough at Crux Forums!!!

I was MIA during that period and missed the Crash, and since I rejoined references linking that to you have gone over my admittedly clueless head.

Thanks for clearing that up Barb. ;)

In the summer of 2013, I was already lurking scouting CF, when I suddenly got a red message from my virus protection : "Warning! Traces of Riesling in server of this site!" :eek:
Shared cross,
1705526138051.png Of course, it is not too late too interrogate other suspects! On CF, crimes never expire!:nono:

She sticks to that story like glue, cruxforumers :rolleyes:
Well, the case against her is purely circumstantial. Accusers have to come up with far more compelling evidence.

Unless this is simply an inside joke of long standing, in which case carry on. ;)

OK, let's close off 2010 and start the 2011 selections
Connie%20on%20Tour2.jpgPicture 140.JPG79825_marih0359_123_134lo.jpg

and a happy 2011 to you, @thehangingtree
happy%20new%20year%20caption%203%20light%20beer%20sml.jpgdamian10313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom