From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
early 2011 archive

ladcha11.jpgn33n_a.jpga150da10dae590c282c67f2fc337b586.jpg3whores.jpg22b.jpg

I am puzzled. Why so many crucified females wear high-heels? Is this some kind of fetish, like the loincloth thing of the males, who torture the audience by not showing their penis? Well there is a lot of things I do not understand, and the females are on my not-unterstanding top list.
Yes, for some, an arched foot in a high heel is a fetish, much like someone else having the predilection of having a pickle shoved up their as a constant requirement.
To each, their obsessive, compulsive own!

Last edited:
The poor woman would get cold feet otherwise! :devil:
I was once asking a female who made courses how to wear high-heels and even many men according to her, wear them, iI did not take that course, others did

14542483_1474343562580801_3821655257786855998_o.jpg

like Mrs Wurst, or sausage? Never mind, she also told me, that the walk is different, so your ass is lifted and you walk more sexy, why then wearing them on the cross?

I am puzzled. Why so many crucified females wear high-heels? Is this some kind of fetish, like the loincloth thing of the males, who torture the audience by not showing their penis? Well there is a lot of things I do not understand, and the females are on my not-unterstanding top list.
High heels in bondage are one of my pet peeves too. I don't think they look good on women in everyday life and, in bondage situations, it looks ridiculous for a woman to be completely naked except for her high heels. It gets even more stupid in fantasy situations: Crucifixion - in high heels. Burning at the stake - in high heels. Interrogation - in high heels.:mad:
But, I guess there is a big market of guys out there (I say guys, because I don't believe this is a female fetish, but I maybe wrong) who just get turned on by women in heels.

High heels in bondage are one of my pet peeves too. I don't think they look good on women in everyday life and, in bondage situations, it looks ridiculous for a woman to be completely naked except for her high heels. It gets even more stupid in fantasy situations: Crucifixion - in high heels. Burning at the stake - in high heels. Interrogation - in high heels.:mad:
But, I guess there is a big market of guys out there (I say guys, because I don't believe this is a female fetish, but I maybe wrong) who just get turned on by women in heels.
Yes, surely a harmless fetish, however I thought the high heels are because the change in the walking with the enhancement of the ass. It is also a point that the smaller females looks larger with high heels and naturaly the high heeels point can be used to torture a man as a domina, but on cross?

I guess there is a big market of guys out there (I say guys, because I don't believe this is a female fetish, but I maybe wrong) who just get turned on by women in heels.
Not just guys - I also get massively turned on by high heels :p

Back
Top Bottom