Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sadly it's very hard to find any new pics of nude Females at the oars. :(
So,to keep the thread alive,I'm going to post pics of dirty dishevelled  male slaves,until I find new girls to condemn to a life of degradation....sorry.
Without further ado here's some blokes in slavery.
images.jpeg-13.jpgimages.jpeg-9.jpgimages.jpeg-7.jpgimages.jpeg-5.jpgimages.jpeg-6.jpg

Supergirl-powered galley was the first to go faster than light!
Yes, indeed, this boat is rowed by an entire clone army of Supergirls :)

And in the picture above we can see the flash of light for a brief moment when the speed of light is broken. To be on the safe side, the oars are retracted for this moment, because this event will shake space-time... ;)

I hope I have also provided Rowolf with an explanation for the strange position of the oars ;)

Last edited:
The second picture, the one with dozens of slave girls on deck, is by the great artist ATroX. These are new galley slaves. You know that because none of them display striations from the whips of the overseers on their naked bodies. The buxom wench about to descend the stairs to the stygian, dank lower deck is ATroX’s heroine Katja. Her most salient feature is her enormous dangling udders. She receives a lot of abuse in his pictures of her, including crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom