Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Brea The Galley Slave. By BRANDeadKERRA.

“How’s the new girl working out, Marcus?” the captain of the galley asked one of his slave drivers.

“She’s a tough, strong bitch, Captain. Muscles like iron. That whore can row for hours without tiring.”

“That’s what I excepted from a warrior. The army captured her when they raided the Icini village and enslaved her. The commander owed me a favor and gave her to me instead of nailing her to the cross on Traitors Hill. I was damned lucky to have that cunt. Brawny slave girls like her are hard to find.”

“But she’s an arrogant wench, captain. She’s still a rebel. Looks at me with defiance in her eyes.”

“A few good tit lashes should solve that problem, Marcus,” the captain replied.

“Well that’s just it. I’ve thrashed her boobs with my best whips and the rest of her too, but she’s still not like the other slaves, docile and obedient.”

“Don’t worry, Marcus. She’ll break eventually. They all do.”

Down below where the slave girls were chained to their rowing benches, sat the woman whom the captain and Marcus had been discussing. Brea was her name and she had fought bravely defending her village, killing many Roman soldiers until their sheer numbers of overwhelmed her. Once an acclaimed warrior, she was now a naked galley slave, chained and whipped by sadistic overseers.

Her back and legs throbbed from continuous rowing, but her stamina served Brea well. She told herself that this rowing would make her even stronger and one day when the opportunity occurred, she would overpower her tormentors and break free. Until then she would have to endure this demeaning slavery, a reminder of which presented itself to her when she glanced down at her sweat-drenched boobs. The fresh lash marks across her nipples from this morning’s beating still burned. Brea fantasized what she would do to the slave driver who whipped her, beginning with slicing off his testicles with a dull knife. She smiled and the thoughts of retribution eased somewhat the drudgery of oaring the vessel.

The galley kept its steady pace through the seas as the 32 naked slave girls, including the vengeful Brea, worked the oars under the watchful eyes of the overseers, their long leather whips at the ready.

Attachments

• Galley Slaves 4.jpg
    Galley Slaves 4.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Brea The Galley Slave. By BRANDeadKERRA.

“How’s the new girl working out, Marcus?” the captain of the galley asked one of his slave drivers.

“She’s a tough, strong bitch, Captain. Muscles like iron. That whore can row for hours without tiring.”

“That’s what I excepted from a warrior. The army captured her when they raided the Icini village and enslaved her. The commander owed me a favor and gave her to me instead of nailing her to the cross on Traitors Hill. I was damned lucky to have that cunt. Brawny slave girls like her are hard to find.”

“But she’s an arrogant wench, captain. She’s still a rebel. Looks at me with defiance in her eyes.”

“A few good tit lashes should solve that problem, Marcus,” the captain replied.

“Well that’s just it. I’ve thrashed her boobs with my best whips and the rest of her too, but she’s still not like the other slaves, docile and obedient.”

“Don’t worry, Marcus. She’ll break eventually. They all do.”

Down below where the slave girls were chained to their rowing benches, sat the woman whom the captain and Marcus had been discussing. Brea was her name and she had fought bravely defending her village, killing many Roman soldiers until their sheer numbers of overwhelmed her. Once an acclaimed warrior, she was now a naked galley slave, chained and whipped by sadistic overseers.

Her back and legs throbbed from continuous rowing, but her stamina served Brea well. She told herself that this rowing would make her even stronger and one day when the opportunity occurred, she would overpower her tormentors and break free. Until then she would have to endure this demeaning slavery, a reminder of which presented itself to her when she glanced down at her sweat-drenched boobs. The fresh lash marks across her nipples from this morning’s beating still burned. Brea fantasized what she would do to the slave driver who whipped her, beginning with slicing off his testicles with a dull knife. She smiled and the thoughts of retribution eased somewhat the drudgery of oaring the vessel.

The galley kept its steady pace through the seas as the 32 naked slave girls, including the vengeful Brea, worked the oars under the watchful eyes of the overseers, their long leather whips at the ready.
I would also like to be chained like Brea, I am robust and can row well

The punishment galley. By NobleVulchur.
All the naked females at their oars were there because they were convicts, rebels, escaped slaves, Christians or enemies of Rome. They were lashed daily. The blonde on bench 7 when she first arrived used to count the number of lashes she received, vowing revenge for her torturers. But as the tally grew, she began to count only hits to her breasts. Eventually she lost count all together.

Attachments

• Galley Slaves 7.jpg
    Galley Slaves 7.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 574
"More Speed!"

The captain of the galley called down below decks to the two slave drivers "More speed!"

One of the brutes shouted to the naked slave girls "You heard him, whores. Get you butts moving." The other slave driver randomly chose a girl, the young brunette on bench 12, to dramatize the captain's order.

She whimpered in shock and pain as the lash crossed her naked back.

Attachments

• Galley Slaves 8.jpg
    Galley Slaves 8.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 521
Never thought I'd say this, but... AI should never be left in charge of slave galleys. Rowers placed on the middle of the deck, rowing machines instead of oars, metallic underwear, standing slaves, holding the oars with one hand and so on.

Found these AI-generated images on DeviantArt. I'll post my own tries sometime.

Attachments

• slave_women_by_dobarlik_dgwson0-pre.jpg
    slave_women_by_dobarlik_dgwson0-pre.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 356
  • milf_galley_slaves_by_dobarlik_dgwrmzi-pre.jpg
    milf_galley_slaves_by_dobarlik_dgwrmzi-pre.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 303
  • galley_slaves_by_dobarlik_dgwrnym-pre.jpg
    galley_slaves_by_dobarlik_dgwrnym-pre.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 299
  • galley_slave_by_dobarlik_dgwrnc8-pre.jpg
    galley_slave_by_dobarlik_dgwrnc8-pre.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 305
  • conquest_of_the_amazons_3_by_helena140_dgu9mmp-375w-2x.jpg
    conquest_of_the_amazons_3_by_helena140_dgu9mmp-375w-2x.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 341
I gave a try to AI-generated art of galley slave girls. If AI takes over and for some reason, decides to force mankind to row on galleys, then we're good. All we have to do is to stand on boats with the oars behind us and it will think we're rowing.

Attachments

• 8-0KKAjLWT4X3sDFg.png
    8-0KKAjLWT4X3sDFg.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 322
  • 8-mOdJj5RHmPwqzPo.png
    8-mOdJj5RHmPwqzPo.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 8-orMp9YuGmTPoJ27.png
    8-orMp9YuGmTPoJ27.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 8-SLt2RIorawiIwyb.png
    8-SLt2RIorawiIwyb.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 288
  • blonde-women-with-hair-tied-in-buns-dressed-in-re-upscaled (6).jpg
    blonde-women-with-hair-tied-in-buns-dressed-in-re-upscaled (6).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 336
For the first month, each of the two teams had one day a week on the galley. The next month, two, and after that, three. But even then, there was no shortage of patrons for the now almost daily cruises and of course, under this regime, the girls’ bodies developed even further. They did not become muscle hunks of course; even male galley-slaves do not normally achieve huge muscles from the labour, incredibly arduous though it may be. But they did develop a little, especially shoulder, arms, belly and thighs.

What did happen though, that was very marked, was that they became ever better defined. There was not now even an ounce of fat between any of the two crews, their muscles were sleek and sharp and while the girls were still, very, very feminine, they were also highly athletic in appearance.

By now Anne was nearing her time, as were her daughters and a number of the other girls.

They began to worry that the supreme effort they were required to put out at the oars would damage their baby. Dahab just grinned at their fretting and assured them it wouldn't.

As Constance approached her time, she and Anne began to wonder when they would be excused from galley duty - and for that matter, the more violent of the other exercises they performed every day back at the barracoon. They weren't. When Constance asked, she was informed, very curtly, not to be so stupid and ordered to get back to work.

When her pains started, she was astonished - and then horrified to find herself (and the rest of her crew) hurriedly chained and walked down to the dock. Her only exemption was that they removed the dildo from her place on the narrow bench. Otherwise, she had to take her place and pull on the oar the same as the others.

Anne looked worriedly up along the oar at her daughter. Of course, all three of them were now well swollen, their bellies poking right out in front of them as they had walked down to the whart, still naked and then up the gangplank to the ship.

And now Anne, and the others for that matter, realised what the baskets between their legs were for. Constance's basket was now lined with straw and she stared up at the boy Ali who had brought the straw, in real consternation. "You can't mean for me to have my baby while I'm pulling the oar?" she cried, partly in fear for the baby but also in shame that she would be actually giving birth while others watched - and still presumably hauling the oar back and forth.

He just smiled and patted her shoulder, then left her.

Selim had had no difficulty in finding paying guests, all of whom were very willing pay double price for the privilege of watching the English milady foal her whelp.

A midwife had been brought on board to watch Constance's condition and she now monitored her contractions. These were much aided by the superb condition of the girl's muscles and now also by their contractions as she strained to pull back on the oar sweep.

The baby was born quickly and without fuss. As she gave an almighty heave against the handle, out popped its head and then the rest of its little body. But even that was not reason to cease the rowing. The baby rested in the straw while the midwife cleaned the baby and attended to the umbilical cord. So fit was she that there had been almost no pain at all and as Anne watched, staring along the oar as her granddaughter was born, she suddenly realised these people knew a lot more about medicine than her own, so-called 'civilised' people did.

Nevertheless, it was still barbaric, she thought - and so obscene! And then she thought again: how could one explain what people did to each other because of differences of religion ...!

They were here; enslaved because they were Christian. It was against the law for a Moslem to enslave one of his own kind.

The paying tourists crowded around her position, all staring down at her as she gave birth to her daughter - while still rowing, her beautiful muscles cording and rippling as the tiny head emerged from between her legs and then the little body followed.

Without releasing her from her position, the midwife now strapped the new-born babe to Constance's chest so that it could suckle at her breast while she rowed! She couldn't believe it.

Was this normal, she wondered? It must be for they seemed to know exactly what to do with the beautiful little thing.

And it was beautiful. Perfect in every respect, Constance was relieved in that regard for in western eyes, the very idea of mating a man to his sister was utterly monstrous and the results of any such union were sure to be grotesque. This tiny baby was anything but that. It was a little girl and she was flawless ...

Selim kept the girls at it for another hour and then they returned to the dock and were chained together for the so humiliating naked progress through the city to the barracks, but this time with Constance's little girl still strapped to her chest, suckling when awake and sleeping peacefully when not.

Anne watched all this with wonder in her eyes. Oh she was distressed still that her daughter had been put through such an obscene ritual, but her keen mind also began to appreciate that these Arabs or Turks or whatever they were, knew a great deal about the physical nature of human beings. Much more than her people did. It was clear now that all the hard work, the development of their bodies and the superb fitness, had aided Constance in the delivery of her child and that tiny baby was clearly no monster.

Excerpt From
ARISTOCRATS ENSLAVED
Mark Andrews

Back
Top Bottom