Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suspect be that no matter how thick and knobby a second cornu for the pudenda is, some of these galley girls will still experience some perverse pleasure. Any slaves witnessed climaxing shall be unchained from her oar, hauled to the mast, hoisted upside down with legs spread, given twenty lashes on her lusty love mouth and then returned to the bench and the double cornus.

Most likely, Fat Slave Girl, Messaline and Kathy would be facing this penalty...unable to keep their passions under control.

Most likely, Fat Slave Girl, Messaline and Kathy would be facing this penalty...unable to keep their passions under control.

Your little man in the boat would probably stand the tallest Messaline...aroused by the sun and the breeze....and your excitement. The whip master might even coax it out with an oiled fingers... pulling back the fleshy hood to make a better target....

You could enjoy Messaline's flogging first hand while being impaled on your own cornus.
"Make those fucking Bitches WORK !!
I want them to toil at their remorseless Oars,grunting and groaning,with inhuman effort, yelping each time the whip cracks across their sweaty girl-flesh !!
The
Cornus adding to their pleasurable discomfort....hear them gasp rhythmically...."

"Make those fucking Bitches WORK !!
I want them to toil at their remorseless Oars,grunting and groaning,with inhuman effort, yelping each time the whip cracks across their sweaty girl-flesh !!
The
Cornus adding to their pleasurable discomfort....hear them gasp rhythmically...."

I'm not sure the Cornus can actually be made large or rough enough to actually punish Fat Slave Girl! It might be more punishing for her if they were removed from her bench.

Galley_Slaves_99.jpg

Noone captured it perfectly in this one ...

Back
Top Bottom