Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Ehhhh!” “What the fuck are you doing, new girl?! Do you want the overseer to whip us?” “Hell no, but...” “Listen little skank, I don’t give a shit about you. But the rule is all slaves in a row are punished together, that means you and me, so you better stop fooling around there.” “A rat! There’s a dead rat in the bilge water!” “Well, it looks like it’s our lucky day, my oar mate! Galley bitches aren’t fed when we are at port - slaves must work for their food - so a rat is a real treat!” “Y…you’re going to eat it?” “The ship will sail soon, we’ll need some extra energy supplies. Believe it or not, cum and piss taste no better and you’ll need to beg very hard from the beast-like overseers.” “Oh no…I’ve been condemned to hell! Please, someone, I’m not supposed to be a galley slave! I’ve done nothing wrong!” “bullshit! You are a convicted adulteress, I feel lucky if I were you. A life sentence is better than beheading, that’s what cheating bitches usually get.” “Ewww... I won’t touch that thing as long as I’m alive.” “But if you want to live longer til your body gives out, like we all will, you need to do anything possible you can, like it or not, for the rest of your miserable days. Get used to it, whiny pussy. Now do you want some of this rat or not?”
6BB2A94E-5CF4-45FB-92EB-2C8C43DECCC7.jpeg

“Ehhhh!” “What the fuck are you doing, new girl?! Do you want the overseer to whip us?” “Hell no, but...” “Listen little skank, I don’t give a shit about you. But the rule is all slaves in a row are punished together, that means you and me, so you better stop fooling around there.” “A rat! There’s a dead rat in the bilge water!” “Well, it looks like it’s our lucky day, my oar mate! Galley bitches aren’t fed when we are at port - slaves must work for their food - so a rat is a real treat!” “Y…you’re going to eat it?” “The ship will sail soon, we’ll need some extra energy supplies. Believe it or not, cum and piss taste no better and you’ll need to beg very hard from the beast-like overseers.” “Oh no…I’ve been condemned to hell! Please, someone, I’m not supposed to be a galley slave! I’ve done nothing wrong!” “bullshit! You are a convicted adulteress, I feel lucky if I were you. A life sentence is better than beheading, that’s what cheating bitches usually get.” “Ewww... I won’t touch that thing as long as I’m alive.” “But if you want to live longer til your body gives out, like we all will, you need to do anything possible you can, like it or not, for the rest of your miserable days. Get used to it, whiny pussy. Now do you want some of this rat or not?”
View attachment 700702
good one. :)

Back
Top Bottom