Gang Rape, A fantasy inspired by Kathy

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Gang Rape, A fantasy inspired by Kathy

I know it’s wrong! It’s so wrong!

I’m an independent woman, a feminist. I fight every day for equal roles for women. I’m disgusted at these lecherous men harassing and abusing women. I think rapists should be castrated! At the least!

But when I’m alone. Alone with my thoughts. I can’t help it. My desire takes over. I dream. I get aroused. I fantasize been gang raped!

Not just a loving threesome or a clean safe encounter with multiple pricks pleasuring me. No!

Violent, brutal gang rape!

The other day:

I dream of going to the city, wearing just a thin crop top that came just to the bottom curves of my breasts and tiny low riding shorts and 5 inch CFM heels, and walking around hoping some big strong guy will drag me into an alley.

Dressed like that I would get the attention of some bad men. Men who would take what they want!

They wouldn't be gentle with me, walking around like that. They would say to themselves, "The Bitch is Begging for anything we do to her!"

I would see them following me down the street, leering at me. I would be very afraid, and very aroused!

I sneak a look behind me. There are six of them. Young men, 18-22, big, with tattoos and body piercing. I see them looking at the new piece of meat walking down their street.

With those high heels I have to swing my butt invitingly. my legs and arms and middle are bare, flaunting my sexuality before these young horny men. Men from a rough life. Men used to taking things they want. Men used to hurting people!

I walk a little faster, I don't know where I am now. Why are there no other people on the street?

I look around, seedy boarded up buildings, trash on the street. How did I get to this horrible part of the city?

I have fantasied gang rape, but this is scary, this is real!

How can I get out of this? I am terrified. The men seem to be catching up!

My pussy is very wet.

I look for somewhere to hide. I am sweating; I feel sweat running down my back. I am getting desperate.

Foolishly I think I might hide in a recessed doorway. I duck in. I stand pressed against the boarded door. There is now nowhere else to go. Did I just make a mistake? Why did I do it?

My breathing is heavy from fear and walking. I try to be quiet, but my breathing is hard!

I turn and face the street (and my fate). I pray the men have already passed me by. I feel relief. And what else? Disappointment?

My heart is pounding. Can they hear it? My crotch is very wet now. Maybe sweat? No, love juices are flowing. What is it I want? I can't think. My body seems out of control!

The men appear. Six of them. They spread to cover the opening. There is no way out!

I see them leer at me. Their eyes roam up and down my body, so blatantly displayed. I am terrified. I am proud that my body at thirty-? can excite these young, virile men!

I feel naked. my clothes so skimpy, so thin! Suddenly I wonder: Is there a wet spot on my shorts that they can see? How horribly embarrassing! How sweetly arousing!

They start moving toward me very slowly.

Some are rubbing their crotches,

Some are stripping off their dirty T's. Their chests glistening, stomach muscles defined.

One I see with his fists clenched, his face full of hate! Oh My God!

They say nothing. Six large, strong young men, one helpless woman.

I see no care or understanding. I see only lust, and cruelty and even hate! I tremble. Is it fear or uncontrollable arousal? My pussy and shorts are soaked.

These men are nothing like the men I know. Polite men. Clean Men. Educated men. Men who will discuss feelings. Men who drink wine and talk about fairness for women. Professional men. The kind of man that would make a suitable husband. A partner to share.

These men are ignorant and uneducated. I can smell their filthy scent even from a distance. They don’t want a woman to love or respect. They want a woman to use and throw away.

To be continued

Think of this as a CF version of a Bodice-Ripper paperback

Urban dictionary: (A) romance where the heroine has lots of non-consensual sex, which becomes consensual. The book needs to have a gaudy cover with a woman with an extraordinarily long neck, heaving bosoms, and flowing hair, and a brooding man.

Don't knock it until you try it girls!

I see them leer at me. Their eyes roam up and down my body, so blatantly displayed. I am terrified. I am proud that my body at thirty-? can excite these young, virile men!

I feel naked. my clothes so skimpy, so thin! Suddenly I wonder: Is there a wet spot on my shorts that they can see? How horribly embarrassing! How sweetly arousing!

They start moving toward me very slowly.

Some are rubbing their crotches,

Some are stripping off their dirty T's. Their chests glistening, stomach muscles defined.

One I see with his fists clenched, his face full of hate! Oh My God!

They say nothing. Six large, strong young men, one helpless woman.

I see no care or understanding. I see only lust, and cruelty and even hate! I tremble. Is it fear or uncontrollable arousal? My pussy and shorts are soaked.

These men are nothing like the men I know. Polite men. Clean Men. Educated men. Men who will discuss feelings. Men who drink wine and talk about fairness for women. Professional men. The kind of man that would make a suitable husband. A partner to share.

These men are ignorant and uneducated. I can smell their filthy scent even from a distance. They don’t want a woman to love or respect. They want a woman to use and throw away.

I can't wait to see what happens to me next.

I try to run through them. One laughs and grabs my arm. I look at him and whisper, "Please," what am I asking? I don't know.

They are surrounding me now. An unbroken wall of strong, sweaty, dirty, male flesh!

I am like a little toy to then. They shove me from one to another.

I’m crying now, my arms up for protection. But there is no protection from six big men, twelve grasping, groping hands! As each one stops me, he grabs at my body!

My thin clothes are no covering or protection. my breasts, my butt, my belly and my cunt are grabbed and squeezed. They are playing with a piece of meat!

Then one of them pushed me away while grabbing at my crop top. It rips. my right tit is now exposed.

They stop a moment to look at the treasure of loveflesh presented for their enjoyment. Then they begin shoving again!

It is hurting now. The squeezes are harder, many are pinches. The same tender flesh has been attacked many times and is sore. They tear again and again at my top. Both lovely tits are now exposed. I am effectively naked from the tiny shorts up.

One grabs my arms and pulls them behind me. Pulls the elbows back to thrust my chest out; to present my breasts to the others for whatever they desire.

The biggest man, the one who clenched his fists earlier, takes charge. He tells the others to line up and take turns.

The first one steps up. What does he want? What will he do?
He looks me in the face and smiles broadly. Strange, he's not staring at my body, even at my tits?
Still smiling, he slaps me hard across the face. I wasn't expecting that. I see stars!
I knew these hard men would not be gentle. I knew they would take me sexually.
Now I know.
They also want to hurt me!

He hits me two, three more times. Do I taste blood on my lip?
"Next" he says and spits in my eyes.

Another steps up. This one is focused on my breasts. He grabs them in both hands and squeezes. OMG! His hands are so strong! How can it hurt this bad! Like a vice. Finally, he releases them. My breasts are so sore! He slaps my face hard and spits in my gasping mouth!
I don't believe what I've gotten myself into. How far will these men go? There is nothing to stop them! I look at the next one approaching. Am I looking for mercy? Am I wanting relief? Or do I want more?

Two have worked me over. Four to go. What if they repeat!? How many times will they beat me before they rape me?

I now know the rape will not be simple forced sex. These men are cruel. They want to hurt me. They seem almost to hate me. Why?

When they rape they will be trying to hurt at least as much as just cuming!

The next one looks into my eyes. He almost looks sorry. I look in his eyes for pity. Then he drives his fist into my belly!

I double over, but the man behind me lifts me up like I were a light doll. He holds me tight against his chest. His hips pushing into my butt, I feel his hard manhood.

I cough, trying to catch my breath.

The other drives his fist in again. This time my holder doesn't even allow me to double over. He wrenches my arms back harder. His body presses my middle forward so there is no give. My midsection takes the full force of the blow. And this man is strong, muscles bulge in his arms. He looks like a trained boxer!

Two more punches and my mind reels; I retch; my stomach muscles, beaten beyond their endurance, cramp.

He laughs. He hits my face, open handed, but much harder than the others. I definitely taste blood.

Another spit. I am like a filthy piece of shit to them! He goes

The next. He's the smallest, but still towers over me. Coughing, retching, sweating, what more can I take? What more will I be forced to take.

I think, "They haven't even taken off my shorts." I feel a new flow of wetness in my pussy!

He calmly takes my nipples in his thumbs and index fingers. The nubs are hard with fear and desire. They are always sensitive. Now electricity seems to shoot through my breasts at just his touch.

Then he pinches!

How can he pinch so hard!! Has he crushed those nubs? No, I still feel the pain and arousal! Nothing could be worse. Then he begins to twist. He IS going to tear them off!!! "Argghhhhh!!!!" my first scream.

They all laugh. "Rip them off!" one says

It goes on forever.

Then he releases me. The blood returning hurts almost as much as the pinches.

He slaps me. Again and again. Hard, full wind up slaps. my cheeks must be very red now. my mind reels with the blows and the pain!

Two more hard slaps! More blood in my mouth. OMG they don't care what happens to me! No concern over the damage! How bad might this get?

The spit of disgust again. He laughs as he makes room for the next. Four down. I slump in the hold. This assault has left me exhausted and drained already. But more to come. Through it all, however, my pussy almost seems to be clenching with desire!

The man who has been holding me is relieved. I have been so close to him through this. His smell and his touch have been reassuring. I could feel his manhood pressing my ass cheeks, rubbing, pumping. Now, he too will hurt me.

He looks in my face. He spits. The saliva of five men is dripping down my face, over my mouth.

He takes both hands and gently caresses my face, he leans forward as if to softly kiss me.

Then his knee drives hard into my crotch!

I can't double over to the blinding pain shooting through my cunt. Held tight, I can only raise my legs. Even that hurts in my badly pounded middle.

He smiles and used his strong hands to separate my legs and drive another knee into my most intimate spot.

I am crying now. The pain in my cunt is too much! How can they be so cruel? But I feel, through the pain, more flow, wetter than ever.

Oh My God! I’m cumming! My pussy is throbbing with pain, and an electric orgasm is flooding my body! How can this be? They see me at my climax and they all laugh at the slut! It is too embarrassing. It is too exciting, the climax drags out as I think of how they see me like this. I pant with release.

He drives a hard punch into my belly, tensed by the orgasm. The pain spreads around my abdomen.

He slaps me hard and spits again. He smiles as I come down from my peak. Another punch slams into my belly.

He steps away.

I hope this is seen with no condoning of RL rape. Simply put non-consensual has no place anywhere in RL. But here, its a fantasy dream of being used and abused.

One more. The leader. The one with the clenched fists. The one with hate in his eyes. He is the first to speak to me.

"Rich Bitch!" he slams a fist in my belly!

"So clean, so perfect, but just a slut!" Another punch. I'm cramping. My stomach is rolling!

"Think you are better than us, don't you?" Fist drives again. He reaches down and undoes the button at the front of my tiny shorts. It's beginning. Oh no! Oh Yes!

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, BITCH!" he screams inches from my face. "Do you think you are better than us?" He punctuates the question with a punch.

I am trying to get my breath, my middle is in agony, cramping, spamming! I gasp, drool running from my mouth, mixing with blood and spittle, "Yes. Yes, I do."

"That's better, bitch. Now we have even more reason to beat the crap out of you!" He slaps me hard across my face. Right! Left! Right! Left! Right!

I am dazed and in a fog. But I feel him pull the zipper down its short path.

"Hey, Look at this. Not only does the slut not wear a bra. She got no panties! And her shorts are soaked! She might think she's better than us, but she's just a filthy little whore for us to drag through the mud!"

He pulls my shorts down to my ankles. Then he rips off what's left of my top. I'm naked now except my strap-on CFM's and the shorts.

Strangely, I worry, what will I wear to go home? I can't let my proper friends see me this way!

"Time to show the bitch what real men look like!" he pulled off his shirt. The others all began to strip. I stared in horror and lust.

There are now 6 big, muscular young men surrounding me with full erections. My fear mixes with pride that at my age I can arouse these young studs!

"We are going to drag you through the mud, Bitch! You are just a dirty pig, rolling in the filth in heat!"

Another stomach punch to punctuate his words. It hurts bad. I don't know how much more I can take.

He rips my shorts down to my ankles. My wet, fresh-shaved pussy is out for all to see. Did I shave this morning wanting something like this?

"Let’s get her around the corner, in that alley," says the leader. "There's more room there for us all to work her over!"

Lifting me like a rag doll, they move around to a filthy, garbage-strewn alley. I see a few people on the street as we go. They ignore us. There will be no help! I sob in despair, but my cunt seems even hotter!

They set me on my feet, in just my high-heels, six naked, cruel men surrounding me.

"OK. bitch, time for the only thing you're good for, being a cheap cum-bucket!"

I’m a professional, educated woman. They are going to treat me like a piece of meat hanging on a hook!

One of the men lies on his back on the ground. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cock. The other grab my arms and legs and swing me, legs wide over the man on the ground. They will impale me on his manhood!

I feel the cock head press on my open pussy. The large flesh pressing against my wet lips. Do I recoil? Do I scream? I don't know. My mind is in a daze of arousal!

They lower me slowly. The massive head slips into my cunt! Easily with the wet juices drenching it! I gasp at the sensual stretching of my hole!

I groan at the sensation. I want them to slip me down to take in the cock!

But then, without warning, they push me down hard!! The prick slips all the way in, pounding my cervix, stretching my pussy as it has never been stretched before.

I scream loudly. Pain? Excitement? Lust? ALL!

They laugh. "The cunt really wanted it! What a cheap Nympho!"

They tell me to ride him. One pinches my tit hard enough to make me scream. I pull myself up. Can my pussy take friction when this stretched? Somehow, I settle into a rhythm. My cunt hurts so much from the massive cock. But it is also SO HOT!

I open my tear-filled eyes and see a cock coming toward my face! "Open my mouth, bitch!" someone says as a hand slaps my face. I open, but this head is also large.

I stretch my mouth wide. The head presses at my lips. How can I take this? I must fight it! Instead I lick the slit with my tongue. Not waiting any longer, the young man grabs my head and thrusts his hips forward hard and fast! Four inches of cock fills my mouth!

He sets up a rhythm, pounding my mouth, holding my head so the end of his cock is hitting the back of my mouth, threatening to enter my throat. I am dazed. I keep riding the cock in my sopping wet pussy while trying to lick and satisfy the cock in my mouth. My body is out of control!

Somewhere in the sensual heat of my mind, I am aware that another man has knelt behind you and it spreading my ass cheeks! OMG. I'm going to take three cocks at once? In all three holes! Never, never! Even though I have dreamed it. I can't really endure it in real life! Oh, God!

These men don't care what I can take! They just want to use me for their pleasure! They are enjoying watching my small body, surrounded by big men, being pounded unmercifully.

Back
Top Bottom