Girls With Swords!, For Erin

Go to CruxDreams.com
Been remiss in my responsibility to keep this thread relevant lately so here is the first installment for 2024.

View attachment 1412933 Nice little outfit but not really a girl I would be interested in having keep me warm at night. A little buckler like that is going to almost nothing to defend you against a slashing weapon and that ax is too short to be used on foot. She falls under the combat term "forlorn hope"

View attachment 1412934 And one for you Star Wars folks.

View attachment 1412935 Now I find her hot and that little metal loin cloth could very easily double as a bottom for belly dancing.

View attachment 1412936 Ok she's hot (and looks pissed), I love the outfit but the weapon is virtually useless. I'd have her disarmed in about 3 minutes ... which is fine by me because killing (or even wounding) her is NOT what I have in mind for her.

View attachment 1412937 I don't even know where to start with this one. Just threw it in for you comic\fantasy people.

Happy New Year.

Kisses

willowfall
I like the first one; it's very exciting and I'd like to fight it in the arena.
The loser will be crucified.

View attachment 1420647

No, she's not threatening the guard, she simply wants to join the legion.

When I first looked at the picture I was like "wow those weapons are way out of proportion to the legionary." Then I remembered that the average legionary height was about 5' 6" (1.6M).

I have remember my brothers would have been considered close to giants in that time period, lol.

kisses

willowfall

And this month's postings:

Sword Girls 020724 (1).jpg Totally inappropriate mix of weapons (at least one of which never existed) and armor but somehow I don't think your guys would notice considering the 2 distractions.

Sword Girls 020724 (2).jpg Classical scholastic French Small Sword fencing. It is an incredibly popular genre with photos going back to the earliest days of camera and drawings\colored sketches going back even farther. It probably has something to do with this was one of the first "male" sports that was acceptable for young ladies of "breeding" (NOT in that sense you pervs) to participate in publically.

Sword Girls 020724 (4).jpg A nice representation (which means it is probably a well made 'wall hanger') of a subcontinent saber popular from the Mogul thru Raj period with cavalry. Not to mention the real purpose you raided Daddy was to grab her for the open sex slave market in Central Asia. And then of course there is the added bonus of being able to sell the expensive jewelry being as she won't need it where she is going. Based on historical information if she's Persian she'll command a very high price. If Hindu. meh, she'd be considered on the lower end of the sex market. Basically an economy model. Apparently technique or reputation of technique had some value in the slave trade as opposed to just beauty.

Sword Girls 020724 (5).jpg Wasn't there a pretty bad American western which paired a Samurai with a gunslinger? Well these are their girl friends.

Sword Girls 020724.jpg Sister if you are going to get into a knife fight you might want to consider a little protection for the "targets". And just as an aside ... that's a suck ass knife to GET into a knife fight with. No hand guard.

kisses

willowfall

And this month's postings:

View attachment 1429513 Totally inappropriate mix of weapons (at least one of which never existed) and armor but somehow I don't think your guys would notice considering the 2 distractions.

View attachment 1429514 Classical scholastic French Small Sword fencing. It is an incredibly popular genre with photos going back to the earliest days of camera and drawings\colored sketches going back even farther. It probably has something to do with this was one of the first "male" sports that was acceptable for young ladies of "breeding" (NOT in that sense you pervs) to participate in publically.

View attachment 1429515 A nice representation (which means it is probably a well made 'wall hanger') of a subcontinent saber popular from the Mogul thru Raj period with cavalry. Not to mention the real purpose you raided Daddy was to grab her for the open sex slave market in Central Asia. And then of course there is the added bonus of being able to sell the expensive jewelry being as she won't need it where she is going. Based on historical information if she's Persian she'll command a very high price. If Hindu. meh, she'd be considered on the lower end of the sex market. Basically an economy model. Apparently technique or reputation of technique had some value in the slave trade as opposed to just beauty.

View attachment 1429516 Wasn't there a pretty bad American western which paired a Samurai with a gunslinger? Well these are their girl friends.

View attachment 1429517 Sister if you are going to get into a knife fight you might want to consider a little protection for the "targets". And just as an aside ... that's a suck ass knife to GET into a knife fight with. No hand guard.

kisses

willowfall
Dangerous lady in red

Back
Top Bottom