P

Pia

Gisela’s Stories

Dormi dulcis, dormi bella
Caeli gaudium puella
Dormi, dormi blandula

The First Story - 1988

Chapter 1

“On the idle hill of summer” ... The words rolled slowly through Gisela’s mind. Gradually she recalled where she knew them from... a book of poems - a gift from an old girlfriend she’d known just after the fall of the Wall, back in the days when the wounds of the old East Germany were still raw and painful. “The idle hill of summer”. That was just what it was. Precisely.

Most of her colleagues in the architectural practice had disappeared on their vacations. She was almost alone in the office in Lange Brücke. Friday afternoon. A sweltering Friday afternoon. Just a few more papers and emails to deal with and she’d be gone. It was late but the sun was still hammering at the blinds... The air still and humid, despite the best efforts of the air-conditioners. She leant back in her chair, her white blouse pulling tight over her breasts.

“So...up to much this weekend Gisela?”

He sat on the edge of her table, swinging his legs.

“Hmmm....no.... I think I’ll just be lazy...maybe a stroll in the park... it’s so hot...”

“Well, if you’re at a loose end we could always...”

“Matthias! Do you really think an intern should be saying that to a partner? And... well...”

...she smiled coyly, the tiny lines round her eyes becoming just a little more pronounced, her fingers smoothing her thick red hair...

“And well... I’m old enough to be your mother!”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind that boss...”

“And more to the point Matthias, well, it’s common knowledge, so why shouldn’t I tell you... your offer is very flattering, but really, my preferences are... rather different...”

“Always worth asking!” Matthias beamed and jumped down from his perch... “Anyway, that’s enough for me this week... I’m off for a drink... You could always...”

“Matthias! Enough! Go and enjoy your weekend. I’ll finish and lock up... Go on! See you Monday”

Last edited by a moderator:
Gisela’s Stories

Dormi dulcis, dormi bella
Caeli gaudium puella
Dormi, dormi blandula

The First Story - 1988

Chapter 1

“The long hot hill of summer” ... The words rolled slowly through Gisela’s mind. Gradually she recalled where she knew them from... a book of poems - a gift from an old girlfriend she’d known just after the fall of the Wall, back in the days when the wounds of the old East Germany were still raw and painful. “The long hot hill of summer”. That was just what it was. Precisely.

Most of her colleagues in the architectural practice had disappeared on their vacations. She was almost alone in the office in Lange Brücke. Friday afternoon. A sweltering Friday afternoon. Just a few more papers and emails to deal with and she’d be gone. It was late but the sun was still hammering at the blinds... The air still and humid, despite the best efforts of the air-conditioners. She leant back in her chair, her white blouse pulling tight over her breasts.

“So...up to much this weekend Gisela?”

He sat on the edge of her table, swinging his legs.

“Hmmm....no.... I think I’ll just be lazy...maybe a stroll in the park... it’s so hot...”

“Well, if you’re at a loose end we could always...”

“Matthias! Do you really think an intern should be saying that to a partner? And... well...”

...she smiled coyly, the tiny lines round her eyes becoming just a little more pronounced, her fingers smoothing her thick red hair...

“And well... I’m old enough to be your mother!”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind that boss...”

“And more to the point Matthias, well, it’s common knowledge, so why shouldn’t I tell you... your offer is very flattering, but really, my preferences are... rather different...”

“Always worth asking!” Matthias beamed and jumped down from his perch... “Anyway, that’s enough for me this week... I’m off for a drink... You could always...”

“Matthias! Enough! Go and enjoy your weekend. I’ll finish and lock up... Go on! See you Monday”

This should be good...mmmmmmmmmmmm

She sighed.... He was a pretty boy... She could just imagine him lying on a beach, his strong young body stretched out... the slanting light shading his firmly muscled limbs and chest... “Sometimes.... sometimes....” she thought to herself....

Her desk locked, the office locked. Down in the lift and out into the scorching street... It was just a short walk to her apartment in Große Arche. She loved her apartment. It was her special place. A new conversion but right in the historic heart of the city, everything just a short walk away. Friday night. Her time to relax.

Keys dropped on the glass-topped table, her hair unclipped and with a shake of the head falling around her shoulders in a mass of curls... Fingers rapidly unbuttoning her blouse and loosening her tight black skirt... A sigh of relief as she wandered into her kitchen, swinging open the heavy fridge door and luxuriating in the steady “glug” as the bottle of Viognier emptied into her glass. The best time of the day. The wonderful anticipation of the first sip. After that everything somehow was a disappointment.

Gisela wandered, glass in hand, into the bathroom. Turned the tap and let the bath fill, whisking her hand around the water to test the temperature. Just right. The glass placed on the tiled surround, next to the scented candle which was soon alight... Then settling down into the comforting warmth, letting the water roll up over her breasts and neck... Perfect calm... She lay there an age, staring dreamily at the ceiling, her mind empty of all thoughts...

Another sip of wine. The glass replaced on the tile. Gisela reached for her razor and ever so gently slid it over herself, taking care to avoid the tiny piercings in her labia. Running the tips of her fingers over her flesh... So smooth... Her soft lips formed a warm smile... She was still lovely, she knew she was.

She sighed.... He was a pretty boy... She could just imagine him lying on a beach, his strong young body stretched out... the slanting light shading his firmly muscled limbs and chest... “Sometimes.... sometimes....” she thought to herself....

Her desk locked, the office locked. Down in the lift and out into the scorching street... It was just a short walk to her apartment in Große Arche. She loved her apartment. It was her special place. A new conversion but right in the historic heart of the city, everything just a short walk away. Friday night. Her time to relax.

Keys dropped on the glass-topped table, her hair unclipped and with a shake of the head falling around her shoulders in a mass of curls... Fingers rapidly unbuttoning her blouse and loosening her tight black skirt... A sigh of relief as she wandered into her kitchen, swinging open the heavy fridge door and luxuriating in the steady “glug” as the bottle of Viognier emptied into her glass. The best time of the day. The wonderful anticipation of the first sip. After that everything somehow was a disappointment.

Gisela wandered, glass in hand, into the bathroom. Turned the tap and let the bath fill, whisking her hand around the water to test the temperature. Just right. The glass placed on the tiled surround, next to the scented candle which was soon alight... Then settling down into the comforting warmth, letting the water roll up over her breasts and neck... Perfect calm... She lay there an age, staring dreamily at the ceiling, her mind empty of all thoughts...

Another sip of wine. The glass replaced on the tile. Gisela reached for her razor and ever so gently slid it over herself, taking care to avoid the tiny piercings in her labia. Running the tips of her fingers over her flesh... So smooth... Her soft lips formed a warm smile... She was still lovely, she knew she was.

The heat is rising already...."rapidly unbuttoning her blouse and loosening her tight black skirt" ... "the comforting warmth, letting the water roll up over her breasts and neck" ... "Running the tips of her fingers over her flesh... So smooth... Her soft lips formed a warm smile..." Lovely imagery PK

With a swish of her hand she cleared the misted mirror and stood facing it. Yes, she was still lovely. Her heavy breasts still had some of the firmness of youth. The hours in the gym showed in her tight muscled stomach. And her hair! That great untamed mass of red curls. She smiled. She knew she could still charm any bird out of any tree.... even that fauve of an intern... “Time for some fun” she thought to herself.... No point staying home with her wine and a DVD... She’d eat up that sushi then get herself ready for a night out in the city. No need to rush. Maybe just another glass of wine while she toweled herself dry...

The light was fading outside. It was so lovely to wander naked around this apartment. All those years of study and hard work. It had been worth it. Now she had her own special place. She slipped a CD into the player... She still loved the tactile feel of the silver discs... “Almost archaic” she thought to herself... “Like me...”. She kept the volume low. Her favourite album... at least for now... “Opheliac”... She settled down on the sofa, unwrapping the white toweling from her head... Letting her hands hang back behind her... How she loved those songs of those crazy girls in their asylum... How it, somehow, brought back distant memories... “...a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead...” . She smiled again and teased a lock into place...

Now it was dark. Time to get moving. The club would be getting going soon. Pulling our drawers and flinging outfits across her bed. What to choose? Hmm... But first of all some make-up... She loved to dress up. The blower soon turned her hair into a cascade of thick red tresses... Now some lipstick... Tonight would be fun.... She pouted her mouth and smiled as she saw the dark green gash smiling back at her... “Crazy crazy girl!”.... Now some lenses... She hated the glasses she had to wear, even if they were sort of nice and designer-ish... “Hmmm... yes, the green ones... or maybe the red... no... too scary!... the green...Beautiful”.

Then the finishing touches.... Her special little box of fun... Those sweet silver piercings... a loop in her nose... two tiny posts through her nipples... and, best of all, that dangly cross that hung from her labia... Now she was ready... But what to wear?

With a swish of her hand she cleared the misted mirror and stood facing it. Yes, she was still lovely. Her heavy breasts still had some of the firmness of youth. The hours in the gym showed in her tight muscled stomach. And her hair! That great untamed mass of red curls. She smiled. She knew she could still charm any bird out of any tree.... even that fauve of an intern... “Time for some fun” she thought to herself.... No point staying home with her wine and a DVD... She’d eat up that sushi then get herself ready for a night out in the city. No need to rush. Maybe just another glass of wine while she toweled herself dry...

The light was fading outside. It was so lovely to wander naked around this apartment. All those years of study and hard work. It had been worth it. Now she had her own special place. She slipped a CD into the player... She still loved the tactile feel of the silver discs... “Almost archaic” she thought to herself... “Like me...”. She kept the volume low. Her favourite album... at least for now... “Opheliac”... She settled down on the sofa, unwrapping the white toweling from her head... Letting her hands hang back behind her... How she loved those songs of those crazy girls in their asylum... How it, somehow, brought back distant memories... “...a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead...” . She smiled again and teased a lock into place...

Now it was dark. Time to get moving. The club would be getting going soon. Pulling our drawers and flinging outfits across her bed. What to choose? Hmm... But first of all some make-up... She loved to dress up. The blower soon turned her hair into a cascade of thick red tresses... Now some lipstick... Tonight would be fun.... She pouted her mouth and smiled as she saw the dark green gash smiling back at her... “Crazy crazy girl!”.... Now some lenses... She hated the glasses she had to wear, even if they were sort of nice and designer-ish... “Hmmm... yes, the green ones... or maybe the red... no... too scary!... the green...Beautiful”.

Then the finishing touches.... Her special little box of fun... Those sweet silver piercings... a loop in her nose... two tiny posts through her nipples... and, best of all, that dangly cross that hung from her labia... Now she was ready... But what to wear?

Oh "the club"......where is this going PK? :rolleyes::p

The heat is rising already...."rapidly unbuttoning her blouse and loosening her tight black skirt" ... "the comforting warmth, letting the water roll up over her breasts and neck" ... "Running the tips of her fingers over her flesh... So smooth... Her soft lips formed a warm smile..." Lovely imagery PK
agree......................see the smile before me

It was a short stroll from Gisela’s apartment to the club… She loved her city but it was a source of continued frustration that there was no real lesbian night-spot… But she still loved the ambiance of IS:SIX… So, down to the end of Große Arche then take a left… It wasn’t far at all, but in that still, humid air the tight black outfit made her super-self conscious… She saw eyes on her that just weren’t there… but she liked it. She was a creation and she loved that. A beautiful creation. Onto Paulstraße, all the way to the corner… there was already a queue but she knew the guys well, and with a quick kiss and a nod she was in… and if it was humid outside, then the inside was…. Delicious! Gisela quickly found her way down to the cellar… She loved the way the lighting with it reds and greens brought a certain excitement to the old vaulted ceiling… And the music was sublime…

Over to the bar. A drink ordered. Eyes scanning the scene. She was tired after a long hot week, but this was payback time… Time to find some fun. It usually worked out. She might be, well, a bit older than the usual demographic, but she knew she was stunning. It just needed the right connect. There was usually a connect… And Gisela knew she could choose. Her eyes scanned the floor. Some lovely girls for sure. What did she want tonight? A sweet young blonde who had never even thought that sex with a girl was the best sex there was? Did she really want to go through all the effort of peeling her off her boyfriend? Hmmm… She was lovely. Her hair just seemed to fly away from her perfectly formed face… What sweet lips… “No… no” she thought… “I think I can do better tonight…”

A long sip on her cocktail, then she plunged into the throng on the dance floor. She loved it… Hands waving, hair flying. She loved feeling the eyes of the boys trying to peel away her clothes. She felt herself growing wet. Oh yes. This was what she worked for. Thank god she’d been born in this wonderful time when she could enjoy herself like this! Twisting and turning… Sweat beading on her breasts… She loved it. Then something, someone caught her eye. Not really her usual type… But… Well, she was – interesting. Gisela let herself drift back to the bar. Picked up her glass and gazed into the half-light and shadows. She was …. Worth finding out more about. Definitely. Another slow sip… A few casual steps.

The girl looked somehow out of place. Lost. She was with a small group, but not really with them. She didn’t seem to want to join their dancing. She just leant against the thick stone pillar and watched…. Looking for something, but not sure what she was looking for.

“Hi… are you ok?”

“Huh? What? Yeah… I’m… I’m fine…Why? Why are you asking?”

“Well… you just look…a…a bit…hmmm…bored…Do you like it here?”

“Sure. It’s cool. It’s the best place here isn’t it?”

Gisela moved ever so slightly closer. The girl was lovely. Not quite as tall… that was always good… Short, very short black hair. Tight little features… The prettiest nose and ears. They would be so lovely to lick… But such sensual lips… She was almost perfect. Maybe perfect. A loose white t-shirt. Her nipples so pronounced. She really was perfect. And those blue blue eyes. Even in the gloom they sparkled. A smile crept over Gisela’s face…. And just to confirm her suspicions she saw it reflected back…

“So hi… I’m Gisela… What’s your name?”

“Sylvie…er… you’re really beautiful…”

“Thank you. You’re very pretty too you know… Do you know that? Come on, let’s get a drink shall we Sylvie?”

Gisela felt that warmth rising in her. She had found her girl for the night. She smiled again. A special private and happy smile. Maybe she’d found her girl. This was the perfect girl. It could be longer than a night couldn’t it? So, she was so much younger, but… why not hope? She had her for a night anyway. Gisela knew that. A few drinks. Not too many. And then back to Große Arche… This was going to be a good Friday night…

Back
Top Bottom