Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp will like this one
Through her sometimes slow and steady journey exploring her submission with that older gentleman ella has come to appreciate Pp's preferences in secretarial dress and deportment hasn't she? :devil::devil:

But, as much as He enjoys breasts exposed and framed through an unbuttoned blouse, Pp has no objection to a firm pair framed only in white rope......and He does hope that rope leaves a basket weave pattern on her skin ;)

I know Ella appreciates a nice gag, expertly applied. This looks a bit more, what? Crude? Energetic? I like it, but there is a distinct lack of elegant clothing - sorry!

cccc003.JPG

This one looks a bit rough and ready, but needs must I suppose.

His and hers?
bound_couple_1_by_wingman61-d75vpj5.jpg

Attachments

• bound_blue_colors_by_mcbound-d67rlum.jpg
    bound_blue_colors_by_mcbound-d67rlum.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 107
GIFs from PP too.

Or the trainer could complete a full risk analysis and take an even more cautious approach with a new slavegirl as gagged hard has done.
It is unlikely, though, that any of our newbies could swallow this and hold her poise.
Pp would not see these as being Ella's chosen gag method so he will have more suitable methods to offer later.
That looks like Trina Michaels. Awesome performer, is now a wrestler on the indie circuit.

Back
Top Bottom