Good Friday and Crux Fetish

Is Good Friday influencing your Crux fetish?

• In my fantasies, I identify with Jesus, one of the two thieves or an unnamed participant of Passion

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Good Friday event is the main source of my fantasies

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Good Friday stimulates my fantasies very much

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • I like the fact that the topic of crucifixion is more present these days

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • My fetish is separate from the biblical event

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • The Good Friday story has a negative impact on my fetish

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • What the hell is supposed to have happened on Good Friday?

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Anette_Damnata

Assistant executioner
Dear friends,

based on a discussion with a good friend, I was wondering if the approaching Good Friday and the stories of Christ's suffering and crucifixion influence your fetish in any way.

I can say for myself that my imagination is much more stimulated at this time. In these days, I fantasize about being crucified side by side with Jesus at Golgatha...

How are you doing with it?

As far as I'm concerned, my crucifixion fantasy is very present all year round and Easter has no influence on me.
Personally, I like the idea of being crucified in an arena or a circus in ancient Rome.
A rebel against the authority of Rome, I am tortured with pretty Christian girls, tortured in basements before being led into the arena to be whipped and crucified in front of a crowd eager for such torments.
Now I respect all the options and desires of other members of this forum.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I love Golgatha images. Many of my own works have featured some variation on that idea. There are many reasons why it’s an idea I return to, but for me it is neither mandatory nor something I avoid hinting at.

The influence on our own tastes via exposure to catholic art at formative ages is hard to overstate. Plenty of us started there. Personally that wasn’t entirely my route, but for many of y’all, the religious elements are part of the fetish. For some other ones, even the shape of a cross being a t instead of a T is almost taboo; trying to recreate a historical execution and avoiding the religious elements entire. Noble vulcher, Jastrow, and Hornet come to mind as artists who focus on the cross more as the ultimate torture device for the condemned and aren’t really focused on an “imitation of Christ”

But the mood of these images especially in the frantic innings of Noble Vulchur, is one of total degrading despair. There is no room for romanticism in the brutal reality of death on the cross.

By contrast, in a Golgatha scene, the role of the central figure in the trio as a goddess on a pedestal to be worshiped, contrasted with the actual reaction of the crowd to someone stripped nude and suffering a horrible, humiliating, and painful death. It allows horrific torture without excessive denigration. She may be executed like a common criminal but she is a great prophet, queen, or goddess.

But it’s not just the religious elements that make a golgatha style image work. On that center cross, their is a woman with a painful crown. The crown of thorns is a fantastic device narratively and aesthetically. Anyone wearing a crown of thorns is someone condemned to the cross. That visual shorthand can suggest so much. In a crowd of naked slaves, or mocking spectators, or merciless soldiers, the one with the thorny crown wrapped tightly around them is the one that will be executed. It’s one of the elements of the crucifixion of Jesus that has enduring symbolism; plenty of artists put painful crowns on all of their crucified women.

The golgatha set up also allows you to show a “mass” crucifixion of three women, without being too much of a crowd. You can have significant variance in bodies, hair, positioning on the cross, and those contrasts give an image life. Plus, there are plenty of groups of women who feel very naturally despised to sets of three.

There is also a beautiful ritual to it. The stations of the cross, the actual process of crucifixion takes on this almost inevitable vibe, each step being part of some well rehearsed script. The lines to recite, the slow raising of the cross, the disgusting sponge, the spear to the side; all of these are excellent, evocative images to depict.

Of course, golgatha and the Female Jesus are just acquired tastes for me. In truth, I enjoy crucifixion for the pose and the pain primarily, so some anonymous thieving bandit girl with a low cross next to a dusty roadside highway marker works just as well for me. But why not give her a crown and some friends to suffer with her?

The death of Jesus of Nazareth on the cross is just as much fertile soil for inspiration as any number of other crucifixions. Spartacus at the Via Apia. The Persecutions of Nero. Ancient long-forgotten wars. Pirates captured by Caesar. The slaves of Pedanius Secundus. The scandal at the temple of isis. Sabina. But it happens to be the crucifixion most depicted in art, most written about, so our tastes and choices are going to lean into that.

Dear friends,

based on a discussion with a good friend, I was wondering if the approaching Good Friday and the stories of Christ's suffering and crucifixion influence your fetish in any way.

I can say for myself that my imagination is much more stimulated at this time. In these days, I fantasize about being crucified side by side with Jesus at Golgatha...

How are you doing with it?
It is interesting to see the votes and how people react to Good Friday.

Certainly learning about the crucifixion of Jesus at an impressionable age was and is the main driver of my fantasies of being crucified. But I was into myths and legends of all kinds, which are pretty full of young women in peril - martyrs like Eulalia, sacrificial victims like Andromeda, slavegirls in oriental stories, etc. etc. - and getting excited by whips and whipping posts, chains and shackles, dungeons and torture chambers, racks and suchlike instruments of torture, in pictures, films, museums, they all fired my imagination - and other bits of me too!

As a boy, stories and images of the Crucifixion stimulated erotic fantasies of being stripped, whipped and publicly crucified before I understood sexual aspects of arousal. It was about being naked and helpless in a bizarre circumstance. I never really identified as JC or the thieves, never imagined wearing a crown of thorns, it just felt good… and still does.
In adulthood with more private time I explored flagellation with various implements, imagining intense whipping (usually at the hands of women), turned on by images of whip marks in the mirror. I fashioned makeshift crosses with wrist restraints and clothespins on the nipples and other places.
Then I discovered women in bondage and consensual BDSM which opened a world of possibilities for sensual sharing, trusting power exchange, testing limits, powerful erotic experiences on the cross.
Personal fantasies always involve consenting participation with no imagination of inflicting actual terror or torture on another. In images of women I always look for the facial expression, posture and other clues that she is deep in her erotic zone, savoring the extremes of the moment and trusting in a tender outcome at the hands of partner.

My Crux interest started with the illustrated Bible,and the images of Loinclothed people nailed upon Crosses,etc. (All done in the best possible taste ;) )
What really sparked it was reaching puberty and seeing a painted Shrine outside a local church,of Jesus wearing a fetching white Loincloth that reminded me of a mini skirt (!)
Sadly,that shrine isn't there any more :(

My interest started when I was a young boy. Imagining myself wrapped in a small loincloth and hanging on a cross was very sexually stimulating and resulted in masturbation followed by intense guilt. I was too young to understand these feelings as well as control the sexual connotations I had. I was raised Protestant but was mesmerized by the crucifixes hanging in the homes of my Roman Catholic friends. Illustrations and paintings of the crucifixion were also a source of stimulation as well as providing some inspiration when it came to wearing a loincloth. I was quite adept, even at a young age, of wrapping myself in a provocative loincloth and found them more authentic than simply wearing a pair of white briefs. I remember being caught by my Mother in my bedroom as I was wrapping a strip of cloth around my hips and had just tucked the loose end in front to form a small pouch. She asked what I was doing and I said I was getting ready to play Tarzan with some friends. She advised me to take off my loincloth and just wear my swim briefs instead.
In my mid-teens I was able to fashion a makeshift cross in a secluded, wooded area behind my house. I spent many summer afternoons slipping my wrists and ankles into the ropes and hanging on it, followed by an intense masturbating session at the foot of my cross.
It wasn’t until the advent of the internet that I discovered that I was not alone with my crucifixion interest/fetish and eventually I found myself here, and in the good company of others with similar interests and experiences.

My Good Friday interest came from when, as a 7, 8 or 9yo (I don't quite remember exactly how old I was), my late father bought me the full-color photograpically illustrated movie book of the 1977 film, Jesus of Nazareth, (starring Robert Powell) for Christmas one year. It was a magnificent book, and very interesting, but while I found the whole book interesting, I developed a special fascination for the photos of the crucifixion scenes. Although I was a long was off from becoming interested in girls (being heterosexual) or sex, and despite Powell being male, and I was not, and did not grow up to be gay, I nonetheless found the photos had an intense affect on me, even at the age I was, I had an erotic fascination for them. I dearly desired to be on the cross in place of Jesus, even for just five minutes, and prayed to God to put me there, and felt disappointed that it never happened. Later, by teenage and beyond, my crucifixion appetite broadened to include female crucifixion and other scenarios beyond the Good Friday concept, and with internet came much greater exploration of the crucifixion world. But for me, it always started with the Good Friday crucifixion.

My interest started when I was a young boy. Imagining myself wrapped in a small loincloth and hanging on a cross was very sexually stimulating and resulted in masturbation followed by intense guilt. I was too young to understand these feelings as well as control the sexual connotations I had. I was raised Protestant but was mesmerized by the crucifixes hanging in the homes of my Roman Catholic friends. Illustrations and paintings of the crucifixion were also a source of stimulation as well as providing some inspiration when it came to wearing a loincloth. I was quite adept, even at a young age, of wrapping myself in a provocative loincloth and found them more authentic than simply wearing a pair of white briefs. I remember being caught by my Mother in my bedroom as I was wrapping a strip of cloth around my hips and had just tucked the loose end in front to form a small pouch. She asked what I was doing and I said I was getting ready to play Tarzan with some friends. She advised me to take off my loincloth and just wear my swim briefs instead.
In my mid-teens I was able to fashion a makeshift cross in a secluded, wooded area behind my house. I spent many summer afternoons slipping my wrists and ankles into the ropes and hanging on it, followed by an intense masturbating session at the foot of my cross.
It wasn’t until the advent of the internet that I discovered that I was not alone with my crucifixion interest/fetish and eventually I found myself here, and in the good company of others with similar interests and experiences.
I too have had similar experiences. I started at about 12 years old and would self-crucify in the attic of our family home.

Back
Top Bottom