Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you know the film Snuff Movie? Worth revisiting. I've got a whole set of pics somewhere, and video of the climactic crucifixion scene, really quite interesting. It must have been a blast to make this, to be the central character played by Lisa Enos.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403267/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
Here's a few I came across recently which brought it to mind again.

View attachment 511773 View attachment 511774 View attachment 511775 View attachment 511776 View attachment 511777 View attachment 511778 View attachment 511779 View attachment 511780 View attachment 511781 View attachment 511782
Oh yes, I know it! :)

It has its faults, but it's one of the best we've got. ;)

A member of this forum???? :)

Can anyone provide the lady with a cross?

Didn't take Pp long to look beyond the legs and recognise the drink can on the table. It is based on Bundaberg rum :) - a most delicate spirit often difficult to find outside Down Under so perhaps she is not so far away from either Phlebas or Pp.
But to pollute that wondrous spirit with Coca Cola deserves crucifixion :mad: and, even worse, to drink it direct from an aluminium :mad: can demands a most thorough scourging first. Pp volunteers to shred her hide if another can nail her.

Didn't take Pp long to look beyond the legs and recognise the drink can on the table. It is based on Bundaberg rum :) - a most delicate spirit often difficult to find outside Down Under so perhaps she is not so far away from either Phlebas or Pp.
But to pollute that wondrous spirit with Coca Cola deserves crucifixion :mad: and, even worse, to drink it direct from an aluminium :mad: can demands a most thorough scourging first. Pp volunteers to shred her hide if another can nail her.
Well spoken!

Such behaiviours must be punished!

Yes, some red feline the Roman Crux film. I don't know who did these manips.
Jenny Agutter got around in those days: The Railway Children, Walkabout, Logan's Run etc.
And of course the Mad Max crossover films :D

View attachment 511115 View attachment 511116 View attachment 511117 View attachment 511118 View attachment 511119

To be fair she did get her kit off in a few films, and the costume in Logan's Run was pretty revealing.
And who could forget Jenny's stable scene in Equus too :p
IMG_6805.JPG IMG_6803.JPG

Hi!
1) Also executives have crosses to bear......
2) Computer games are slowly improving!
3) Posted this before, but notice the executioner who is regaining nails from a crucified victim, now a skeleton. (A bit difficult to see in this small pic) I like the executioner however, imagine him crucifying our poor female members.......
4) Seems like P.Pilate is having a good time! (But we knew already, that it is 'good to be the king')
5) From a Spanish Saint Eulalia show.

1464362907390641.jpg Conan-Exiles-first-Livestream.jpg executioner-crucifixion-cross-716125.jpg pilate_co-lores.jpg Santa-Eulalia-performance.jpg

5) From a Spanish Saint Eulalia show.
Oh those neat little bums in those neat little trousers
Santa Eulalia del Campo in Teruel - seems they have a great time - sinister semi-pagan processions,
dancing in the streets, bull-fighting (of course), lots of partying... probably the sort of thing my name-saint
priggishly disapproved of, but she's soon got drawn into the Iberian way of enjoying themselves! :devil:

That last one's from the Story of O, of course.

Ok, Friday evening here and ready for the weekend.
Let's see if I can find a mix for you

15073356994_9b8ee5eb04_b.jpg GrandaddyO-crucified-woman-put-to-the-cross-23-0003cx_jn_s_crucifixion_03.png GrandaddyO-crucified-woman-put-to-the-cross-23-0004cx_jn_s_crucifixion_04.png GrandaddyO-crucified-woman-put-to-the-cross-23-0006cx_jn_s_crucifixion_06.png rzr_quoom_tfotbq_103.jpg 38566_546c062_320x320.jpg Danielle_0215.jpg ti18.jpg elf_crucifixion_by_zamboniman-d59cqr1.jpg rock_and_tears_by_blades_123-dagnq7c.jpg

From a site called 'naked bound beauties'.......Love in prison.....pain....bound to her cross......soon the whipping will start...................
It's coming from Cordelien'blog in cordelien.tumblr.com ...
And yes, wonderful pics there !
Cordelien was rather active by the past in CF : a pity that he was geeting out ...:(

Back
Top Bottom