Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since it conforms to the subject matter of the site, allow me to share this oddball.
Behold, the Armored Christ! From JizaiToys.

very odd.

On a similar theme, these could just as easily go in the Barbie folder I suppose.

ultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_1_by_conanrock-dc8rzmp.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_2_by_conanrock-dc8rzqy.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_3_by_conanrock-dc8rzsc.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_4_by_conanrock-dc8rztz.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_5_by_conanrock-dc8rzvx.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_6_by_conanrock-dc8rzx4.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_7_by_conanrock-dc8rzzc.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_8_by_conanrock-dc8s018.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_9_by_conanrock-dc8s02p.jpgultra_mother_tied_down_to_a_cross_10_by_conanrock-dc8s04i.jpg

The following are from a film called Strange Fish which Solmucho found and posted a link to over on the Foundation, the lady on the cross is Melanie Pappenheim. I took screenshots (so you don't have to) and here they are.

1 of 3

View attachment 591507View attachment 591508View attachment 591509View attachment 591510View attachment 591511View attachment 591512View attachment 591513View attachment 591514View attachment 591515
LOVELY crux pics. dig the loincloth !!

I very much like this one, coming across the two young princesses after searching, only to find that one is too late. The scene is ripe for a back story.

But this one is gorgeous. Great photograph! Lovely scene. Of course, what I see is a woman clearly hinting something, if only the lad would look up. From where I'm standing, whatever he's doing must be pretty exciting. :rolleyes::confused::doh:

A dispatch from the King's Court :
"After another violation of the truce, the negociations were broken up. The negociators were taken captive and executed for spying!"

Always a good idea to lay the proper groundwork before a meeting of heads of state. The arrival of the two princesses was unfortunately premature.

Very Nice! I can see the cross there by the yellow brick road.

Dorothy swaps places with the scarecrow
scarecrow_sunny_by_strutter79-d38yv2d.jpg

The Tin Man approves
TinMan.jpg

The TV series The Emerald City also went in for crux imagery
NUP_171927_0229-e1483702623760.jpgEmerald-City-110-Dorothy-and-Lucas-NUP_171937_0609.jpgFV7XNFOMMFD3DIEZ3I3MW6QQDA.jpg

I do have a crux series based on Dorothy and her friends, I'll post it when I locate it!

Back
Top Bottom