Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Christa is not so uncommon in German speaking countries (Germany and Austria), and also occurs in Dutch (The Netherlands and Belgium). I have personally known one.
Also in Scandinavia. Seems to be most popular in the Lutheran (or at least Lutheran-influenced) countries.

Christa is not so uncommon in German speaking countries (Germany and Austria), and also occurs in Dutch (The Netherlands and Belgium). I have personally known one.

That could explain it, and the presence of so many in the US. One of those non British bits of American culture, I find it surprising and striking.

triple_cross_by_bdsm3d_dcvqd5o_ds.jpg95596d1a0cf5f168fa7f0deb219070af200.jpg0_ff4c7.jpgsacrifice_ncyopeINTe1trzasto1_1280.jpg2286010.jpggenesis_war_by_loum_rote_dcw0aln.jpg7CC553EF-5B48-44BD-AB1F-C1A6153D2DCD.jpegcrux nail 018 c.jpgattachment-3-13.jpg0_tumblr_n6hws6oL9V1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg

Great selection of highly evocative images. Almost everyone deserves a comment, but for lack of time, only two follow.

#2 has looks like an impressionist painting. One could imagine she is the whore that Vincent Van Gogh loved.

#10, crucified on a shadow cross is surrealistic

That could explain it, and the presence of so many in the US. One of those non British bits of American culture, I find it surprising and striking.
Great selection to my opinion too!
#6 and #7 : the fate of prisoners in the jungle war!
#9 : fear and anticipation, when the cross gets erected!

Great selection of highly evocative images. Almost everyone deserves a comment, but for lack of time, only two follow.

#2 has looks like an impressionist painting. One could imagine she is the whore that Vincent Van Gogh loved.

#10, crucified on a shadow cross is surrealistic
The #2 and #10 go together : #10 the ecstacy, #2 the martyrdom.

Yes, I think that those girls are going to have a really long weekend!

Lovely time of the year for crux victims in Australia with such enjoyable warmth weather. According to published information, temperatures in southern Australia topped 49.5 and 49.7 degrees Celsius on Thursday 24 January 2019, breaking a record that had stood since 1939:
  • 44 people received emergency treatment for heat-related stress
  • Public warning not to touch hundreds of heat-stressed bats falling from trees in parkland areas
  • 50 feral horses culled and 90 dead or dying near a dried-up water hole
  • The Red Lion Hotel gave free beer to patrons while the temperature remained above 45 degrees
  • Farmers culled 2,500 feral camels in the past month
  • The soaring temperatures make Australian towns among the hottest places on Earth
(https://phys.org/news/2019-01-south-australia-heatwave-temperatures.html#jCp)

From Monday.—Unknown Bettie Page???

Attachments

• 894B59B7-FEDC-44CF-8043-88E3F8EC29AC.jpeg
    894B59B7-FEDC-44CF-8043-88E3F8EC29AC.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 589
  • 0A160915-8A0A-4FE4-B65E-05130254E77A.jpeg
    0A160915-8A0A-4FE4-B65E-05130254E77A.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 536
The first one is not Betty, the second could be a fake

Actually Eva, my comment should have read, "From Monday.—Unknown Bettie Page??? Yeah, right. :rolleyes:"

The second shot is real, though. Ms. Page did quite a bit of full frontal.

Actually Eva, my comment should have read, "From Monday.—Unknown Bettie Page??? Yeah, right. :rolleyes:"

The second shot is real, though. Ms. Page did quite a bit of full frontal.
yes I have a picture of the legendary Ms Page on my bedroom wall nekkid and full frontal (colourised)

Back
Top Bottom