Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some of the other modern commentators have noticed that the 'herms' could have been a form of gibbet for crucifixion/impalement. The ancient Greek images (on pottery?) would show something like a wooden or stone crossbar, going through the herm at the shoulder level. The commentators noted that the crossbars might have been for more than draping garlands of flowers. Arms over the crossbars (for crucifixion); impalement on the stone (or wood?) phallus. One of the commentators started to research what the Greeks used the for. Had some quotes describing them used (sometimes) for punishments.

Yeah, DeMille knew what he was showing/implying. Most of the pop culture illustrations in the 1920s & 30s would show a herm without an erect phallus. If a person was well-educated they would know what an actual herm would have had on the sculpture.
Felicien-Rops-18-Les-Sataniques-L-Idole.jpg

Yes, what perplexes me is how she got up there!
It would require some exceptional gymnastic ability -
not sure that those shoes would help, either.

View attachment 751045

Yes, what perplexes me is how she got up there!
It would require some exceptional gymnastic ability -
not sure that those shoes would help, either.

I’m on record as referring to high heels a "thrice damned," but not for that reason.

Attachments

• 27B9E93B-BB3D-42AC-87E7-19122FD14A75.jpeg
    27B9E93B-BB3D-42AC-87E7-19122FD14A75.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 623
Now that’s interesting. If you have any links I would be obliged if you could share them.
The heavy cross is one of PD's constructions, it is featured here in a shoot called "211 Live" with Star and 912 from the earlier days of Insex. Star is not the only one to hang from that cross it was used quite a lot. I posted Star's pic set a while back you may remember and the video is here: https://freebdsmsexvideos.net/2018/01/23/insex-211-live/ and here's a single pic from the set.

Star_Insex 211 Live.jpg

Expeditie Robinson 2005 Dutch version, in these programs Robinson expedition in their European versions often crucify women.

in polish verion me watch expedition robinson program tv and not this quest with crosses but with chairs u not sit straight u go down to sand and lose quest and win who sit longer on chair and they told i renember this polish girl with black hairs win whole program and make record in all programs expedition robinson in the world with longer sit on this chair time this girl called Kasia (Kathy or Catherine) and probarly no crosses but chairs in polish version of program beacouse probarly they change it beacouse 32millions catholics in poland per all 38 milion of ppl in poland, also was richest program in polish television called tvn now usa buy this our program :oops: :oops: :cat:

Back
Top Bottom