Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
you are getting into more strife than even one as rebellious as you deserves.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
the suggestion that there may be a limit on the strife that a rebellious slave deserves
is sheer gobsmacking heresy here on the Forums -
rebellious slavegirls deserve unlimited torment because they're rebellious.
non-rebellious slavegirls deserve unlimited torment because they're slavegirls
and it's what they ask for and anyway they look nice on crosses... :devil: :devil: :devil:

the suggestion that there may be a limit on the strife that a rebellious slave deserves
and it's what they ask for and anyway they look nice on crosses... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Eulalia just wrote the Crux Forums Constitution :)

Eulalia just wrote the Crux Forums Constitution :)
IM will put it at the top of our Terms and Conditions! :devil:

"In Torment We Trust" ;)

As illustration, a guest visit from the Studies in Cruciform stream:

Studies in Cruciform 2.597

View attachment 190956
View attachment 190958 View attachment 190957 View attachment 190959
(GIF)
View attachment 190962 View attachment 190961 View attachment 190963 View attachment 190965 View attachment 190960
View attachment 190964
Lesson: These lovely unmarked slaves from # 1 through 9
should expect at any moment, without fanfare,
to be treated like # 10.​

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

tumblr_n7ujpf344z1ts9k3wo1_500.gif # 7.....the shadow knows...;)

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Guest visits! I like this idea.
Please feel at home, Sympa. Take a seat. Can I get you a drink?

Nice selection by the way, some familiar, some new. I always like the "woman crucified on a man" type pics as in #7, #7 is atmospheric, and I like #2 and #4 - I like posture pics :) - here are some similar pics, and one not so similar

Attachments

• !posture (8).jpg
    !posture (8).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 375
  • `posture_n3 (6).jpg
    `posture_n3 (6).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 375
  • 8482.jpg
    8482.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 380
  • 8483.jpg
    8483.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 354
  • 1290872902_img_2527.jpg
    1290872902_img_2527.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 371
  • !posture_1000 (3).jpg
    !posture_1000 (3).jpg
    128 KB · Views: 366
  • pos5.jpg
    pos5.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 407
  • posaa3.JPG
    posaa3.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 399
Guest visits! I like this idea.
Please feel at home, Sympa. Take a seat. Can I get you a drink?

Nice selection by the way, some familiar, some new. I always like the "woman crucified on a man" type pics as in #7, #7 is atmospheric, and I like #2 and #4 - I like posture pics :) - here are some similar pics, and one not so similar
#2 looks a nice strong woman phelbas. Perhaps she would last well on her cross.

#2 looks a nice strong woman phelbas. Perhaps she would last well on her cross.

She looks suitably athletic, a warrior woman ready to meet her end.

I think the woman in #2 and #3 also has some crux potential, some standout qualities :)

some for today

Attachments

• nj8sxgdwHz1tdopo7o1.jpg
    nj8sxgdwHz1tdopo7o1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 511
  • njeoyjJW501tcovtxo1.jpg
    njeoyjJW501tcovtxo1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 532
  • saint_julia_of_corsiga_by_felipeviimagnus-d8fnknv.jpg
    saint_julia_of_corsiga_by_felipeviimagnus-d8fnknv.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 554
  • desert_crucifixion_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8g4la3.png
    desert_crucifixion_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8g4la3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 595
  • cross_in_the_desert_by_passionofagoddess-d8bviza.jpg
    cross_in_the_desert_by_passionofagoddess-d8bviza.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 569
  • frau_am_kreuz_600_by_passionofagoddess-d8d1y65.jpg
    frau_am_kreuz_600_by_passionofagoddess-d8d1y65.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 556
  • nikki_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d8e8qu9.jpg
    nikki_crucified_001_by_skatingjesus-d8e8qu9.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 609
  • darkdreams46a___training_of_young_apprentice_by_ascaria21-d8fhtt9.jpg
    darkdreams46a___training_of_young_apprentice_by_ascaria21-d8fhtt9.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 565
  • nhgcmeeH9J1tcovtxo1.jpg
    nhgcmeeH9J1tcovtxo1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 506
  • nhesuayARy1tcovtxo1.jpg
    nhesuayARy1tcovtxo1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 498
njeoyjJW501tcovtxo1.jpg

I hear his footsteps descending the dungeon stairs, and turn my head to see if it is him. It is. How could he have discovered my hidden trove of love letters like that? I thought I had kept them hidden so well. I have never seen such a rage. He called for the palace guard, ordered me out of the royal bed, had me shackled and led down to this dungeon. I pleaded and cried, begged him to reconsider, but nothing moves m’Lord when he is angry.

That heavy-set bearded face breaks into a wide grin as he surveys my predicament, spread-eagled naked in this heavy wooden frame, irons cutting into my tender wrists and ankles, a warm flame searing my inner thighs and spread sex. I strain at my bonds, my stretched position is excruciating. Every muscle aches, and I tremble from exhaustion.

“Is she prepared and ready?” he roars at the executioner and inquisitor, who turns his massive bare chest toward m’Lord and flashes an evil smile from beneath his black hood.

“Nearly ready,” he replies, weighing a wicked-looking long braided whip in his right hand and flicking its tip experimentally against the dark stone wall. “Shall we begin by flogging her, say 40 lashes, and follow up with a hot iron? I don’t imagine she can keep the identity of her lover a secret from your majesty for long.”

My wrathful and vengeful Lord circles around to confront me face to face. His eyes pass over my upturned breasts and erect tumescent nipples, down past my expanded ribcage, to the gentle slope of my stretched belly where it plunges into the small triangle of curly hair on my mound, pausing briefly there to regard my labia spread wide, and then continuing on to the straining heat-reddened flesh of my outstretched quaking thighs.

“Speak now, Lady Barbara!” he commands, “reveal the identity of the slanderous scoundrel who dares to take you as his lover, under my very nose! Or you shall suffer horribly.”

I turn my head and look away. He scowls, turns to that hooded horror of a man behind him, and shouts, “Begin! Make her writhe, make her bleed, make her howl and scream. Do whatever it takes. I must have answers within the hour.”

He turns, circles back around me and delivers a sharp slap to my buttocks. I yelp. He looks at me with utter contempt and stomps up the stairs. I watch him go, and then ……….

Barbaria, 2015

Last edited:
View attachment 192962

I hear his footsteps descending the dungeon stairs, and turn my head to see if it is him. It is. How could he have discovered my hidden trove of love letters like that? I thought I had kept them hidden so well. I have never seen such a rage. He called for the palace guard, ordered me out of the royal bed, had me shackled and led down to this dungeon. I pleaded and cried, begged him to reconsider, but nothing moves m’Lord when he is angry.

That heavy-set bearded face breaks into a wide grin as he surveys my predicament, spread-eagled naked in this heavy wooden frame, irons cutting into my tender wrists and ankles, a warm flame searing my inner thighs and spread sex. I strain at my bonds, my stretched position is excruciating. Every muscle aches, and I tremble from exhaustion.

“Is she prepared and ready?” he roars at the executioner and inquisitor, who turns his massive bare chest toward m’Lord and flashes an evil smile from beneath his black hood.

“Nearly ready,” he replies, weighing a wicked-looking long braided whip in his right hand and flicking its tip experimentally against the dark stone wall. “Shall we begin by flogging her, say 40 lashes, and follow up with a hot iron? I don’t imagine she can keep the identity of her lover a secret from your majesty for long.”

My wrathful and vengeful Lord circles around to confront me face to face. His eyes pass over my upturned breasts and erect tumescent nipples, down past my expanded ribcage, to the gentle slope of my stretched belly where it plunges into the small triangle of curly hair on my mound, pausing briefly there to regard my labia spread wide, and then continuing on to the straining heat-reddened flesh of my outstretched quaking thighs.

“Speak now, Lady Barbara!” he commands, “reveal the identity of the slanderous scoundrel who dares to take you as his lover, under my very nose! Or you shall suffer horribly.”

I turn my head and look away. He scowls, turns to that hooded horror of a man behind him, and shouts, “Begin! Make her writhe, make her bleed, make her howl and scream. Do whatever it takes. I must have answers within the hour.”

He turns, circles back around me and delivers a sharp slap to my buttocks. I yelp. He looks at me with utter contempt and stomps up the stairs. I watch him go, and then ……….

Barbaria, 2015
A new story for the Barbaria-Collection 2014-2015

:bdsm-heart:

View attachment 190956
View attachment 190958 View attachment 190957 View attachment 190959
(GIF)
View attachment 190962 View attachment 190961 View attachment 190963 View attachment 190965 View attachment 190960
View attachment 190964
Lesson: These lovely unmarked slaves from # 1 through 9
should expect at any moment, without fanfare,
to be treated like # 10.​

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
Recognise the lovely Jane in the last picture

Back
Top Bottom