Helen’s trial and her sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com
But then there is the allure of hanging naked to a cross, displayed as the condemned slut even I imagine being!

Don’t tell Tree, Jollyrei, or Wragg. It is a fantasy of mine… That is all…

-Barbara Moore

To dream the impossible dream
To hang on a wooden cross
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To writhe and entertain all

To right the unrightable wrong
To appear pure and chaste from afar
To try though my arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To be crucified naked
Without question or pause
To be able to pee

On Tree ... just because

To dream the impossible dream
To hang on a wooden cross
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To writhe and entertain all

To right the unrightable wrong
To appear pure and chaste from afar
To try though my arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To be crucified naked
Without question or pause
To be able to pee

On Tree ... just because
She is such a gifted writer....

Beneath her, Tree and Professor Barbara Moore look up at the crucified woman. Kathy looks down and asks “Are you enjoying the show, you sadistic bastards?”

Tree has seen enough crucified women (that he crucified) that there is nothing new here. Kathy has soiled herself and is rasping for each breath. Her knees are splayed and she is exposed to the crowd below that is already thinning bored watching the women succumb to the tortures of the cross.

Please come closer Tree , I need to pee again.

The six condemned prisoners have been nailed to their crosses and hang crucified before the crowd. They are spread naked and have no means to cover themselves. The crosses stand in row spaced ten feet apart. After the initial shock of being spiked to the wood and raised, the six women now struggle with the unending pain that will eventually kill them. They are subjected to verbal abuse from the crowd as they fidget about futilely trying to ease their agony.

A ladder is hoisted up against the backside of Helen’s cross. A man climbs up and hammers a plank above Helen’s head. She can’t turn her head enough to see what it says. She gasps for air and asks “What does it say?”

The man laughs and says “It is your titulus. It says ‘Venus’ so everyone remembers what a whore you are.”

He pulls the ladder away. Helen looks over at the woman crucified next to her and asks “What do we do now?”

She replies “We hang here until we die.”
crux 371 e.jpg
Helen asks “How long will that take?”

“I don’t know. I’m new to this…”

Hours have passed since the women have been crucified. Messaline has an unexpected visitor. She runs her hand over Messaline’s buns and says “You look absolutely magnificent, Messa!”
crux 362 f.jpg
“Judith, what are you doing here” Massa gasps. “They are killing me!”

“Of course, they are, Messa; I paid them to do this to you” Judith replies.

“You did what???”

“I paid them to crucify you” Judith says calmly. “You became obsessed with being crucified so I paid them to have you suffer the ultimate. They even nailed you to a cheap wood cross so you will die like the other criminals.

Don’t worry; you look wonderful!”
crux 361 d.jpg
I am sure this pleases Messa…

Crucifixion is not the most efficient way to execute a person. It takes many hours and sometimes days for the condemned to die. But there are benefits to the method.

First it makes for a great show, at least for the first hours. Second, the condemned suffer great agony as they are hanging from the cross. And while it may be a slow cruel way to put someone to death it is a quite effective way to terminate the condemned.

Kathy Summer hangs spread on her cross. The three spikes driven through her limbs stretch her to the point she has trouble breathing. Not only do the spikes limit her mobility the one through her feet causes excruciating pain when she pushes up to relieve her arms and take a deep breath.
1 c wragg d.jpg
The cross offers no mercy.

There is also the torment of being helplessly displayed as the cross extracts the strength out of the condemned person. By seven PM Helen is begging the thinning crowd to finish her.
c 0093 e.jpg
None of the crucified women have had water (or food) since the night before and her plea for mercy is met with drunken distain by the smattering of people left to watch the six women suffering their slow death.

The sun doesn’t set until past 8:15 this time of year. Messaline watches the orange orb sink towards the horizon.
crux 021 b.jpg
With unending and growing pain the women wonder what the night on the cross will bring.
crux 166 d.jpg
They soon will learn…

Helen has been crucified and hangs from her cross above the crowd.
View attachment 710523
But she is only the first of the half dozen women to be hanged from the cross. Tree and his team proceed to get the second woman nailed to her cross.
View attachment 710525
The convict hollers just as Helen did as the other women look on terrified by scene. Tree seems unmoved by her pain. Messaline looks on in disgust that soon she will be nailed to a cross made of this vile Missouri wood. She cannot believe she will die hanging nailed to such common lumber.

The damn bitches are nailed to their crosses and raised to hang crucified until they are dead.
View attachment 710529
Tree and his crew proceed with the crucifixions as though it is just a regular job. For the women it is a terrifying and painful experience that will only end when they die.

Messa is the last to be crucified. She hangs from her cross not yet comprehending what has been done to her.
View attachment 710526
Though her body is wracked with pain she does make a delightful sight for the spectators. The cross forces her breasts up and out and the single spike through her feet makes in nearly impossible to close her legs together.
View attachment 710524
That is of course one of the goals of the crucifixion. The condemned women will die without a glimmer of dignity…

Excellent nailings...good work....shaved pussys on all....raising them on their crosses totally nude nipples fully erect and pussys and asses probably soaked by now..to dance the dance of lust....their bodies were made to be crucified...secretly they lust for this......and the crowd will erupt into an anal and oral orgy watching this...

As the condemned women get to the base of the hill the collars and the chains linking them are removed. They are encouraged by the guards’ whips to march up the hill past the paying spectators. Unlike sports fans that cheer on their team, the spectators are enjoying heaping abusive jeers at the naked women carrying the beams that their wrists will soon be nailed to and they will hang from until they are dead.
View attachment 710201
The condemned prisoners are harshly whipped to keep them marching up the hill. If a woman falls she cannot stop her drop. Soon the condemned prisoners are both bloody and filthy.
View attachment 710199
There is little concern over their disheveled state. Why bother; they are only being marched to their execution.

My body is marred by the lashes of the whip and the filth of dirt from when I have fallen. My hair is matted with sweat yet I continue to carry the wood I will be hanged from. There is no escape. I am their prisoner. My life is only in their control.
View attachment 710198
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

There seems to be little justice for the condemned prisoners. But really, who cares…

They are going to whip the hell out of me if I don’t carry this beam up the hill yet every step I take brings me closer to being crucified. The guards at the Women’s Termination Facility made sure to remind us that crucifixion was the slowest method of execution they use. I cannot imagine how bad this will be.
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

Do not feel sorry for Helen. There is a group of condemned prisoners that will join her crucified at the top of the hill.
View attachment 710205
There is no set order of who gets crucified first. Randomly Helen is chosen and is force onto her cross. The two men hold her down on the cross while a third in a cowboy hat drives the spikes through her wrists. Helen has never felt such pain as thick spikes are pounded through her arms.
View attachment 710203
She is still howling in agony when Tree moves to her feet and hammers the third spike through her overlapping feet.
View attachment 710204
The pain is worse than her wrists as the spike shatters and spreads the bones in her feet. She arches her back but there is no escaping the spikes.
With three spikes holding Helen to the cross she is about to feel the true pain of crucifixion. The spikes being driven through her wrists and feet was pure agony but now it is time to raise the cross so she will hang from them!
View attachment 710202
The crowd cheers loudly as Helen’s cross is raises and set.
View attachment 710197
Helen is stunned by the searing pain as her body stretches her wrists against the spikes. Soon she raises her head and cries “They are killing me!”
View attachment 710196
This only amuses the crowd gawking at her plight…

Excellent work...love how their nude bodies are scourged on the way...would have been even more exciting to scourge them all after they get to their crosses ..raising them up on a hoist hands above their heads on their tip toes with a leg spreader on secured to the ground to allow easy access to scourge their pussys and asses....and right before they are nailed... 100 or more stripes apiece front and back....

Excellent work...love how their nude bodies are scourged on the way...would have been even more exciting to scourge them all after they get to their crosses ..raising them up on a hoist hands above their heads on their tip toes with a leg spreader on secured to the ground to allow easy access to scourge their pussys and asses....and right before they are nailed... 100 or more stripes apiece front and back....
Hey, we are only executing them...

The sun has set and the light is fading fast from the sky.
crux 344 B.jpg
The condemned women will spend the night slowly being tortured to death hanging from their crosses. As the darkness sets in the crowd has left. There are only a few guards left. They are there only so none of the convicts are rescued or put to death to end their pain.

It has been more than a day since the women had food or water. They have hanged from their crosses for more than eight hours and that followed their march to and up the hill. The women are parched, hungry, and every joint and muscle ache from hanging from the spikes. The crosses are spaced just over three meters apart. As week as the women are the crosses may as well be thirty meters apart.
crux 325 c.jpg
I cannot believe I am still alive. The cross has tortured me since before noon. The spikes tear at the bones in my wrists and shattered feet. The sun has baked me alive as I hanged naked beneath it. Now night has come and the air chills my body. The cross holds me exposed. I barely have enough energy to let my teeth chatter. Emotionally I am ready to die but my heart won’t quit and my lungs still struggle to pull in air.
crux 011 e.jpg
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

The women struggle with their crucifixions. Even relieving themselves is a new challenge as one of women tries to defecate. She clinches her teeth and hisses “I can’t even take a shit!”
crux 221 b.jpg
Meanwhile the night sky is starting to cloud up and a cool breeze torments the naked bodies of the crucified women.

How badly I want to curl in a ball to warm myself and escape this cross. The spikes do not allow me to do so and the cross holds me exposed to this cold breeze. Damn it, kill me or set me free!
crux 242.jpg
-Kathy Summer

Don’t tell me you feel sorry for the six women. You are watching them slowly die on your RR Premium Channel while you sip your adult beverage….

How badly I want to curl in a ball to warm myself and escape this cross. The spikes do not allow me to do so and the cross holds me exposed to this cold breeze. Damn it, kill me or set me free!

-Kathy Summer

Unfortunately Tree is much better at nailing me to a cross then he was defending me in court.It's hard to focus, the pain is so severe , I wonder how much longer I will last.

After being crucified for more than ten hours the condemned women face new challenges as they hang from their crosses. The temperature has dropped more than thirty degrees (F) since the mid-afternoon highs. Their naked bodies shiver as they hang from the crosses. A brief shower further chilled their tormented bodies. It seemed that their suffering would carry on without an end.
crux 146 c.jpg
But Tree was paid a flat rate for the crucifixions. There would be no bonus for extra days they withered on their crosses. By the next morning all would have succumbed to the tortures of their crucifixions.
crux 373 e.jpg
Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica suffered the lonest but as the sun rose even she has expired.
All said it was quite the profitable execution for the Women’s Termination Center…

The end

The judge, the Honorable Jollyrei, looks at Helen and says “Ms. Erotica, as a repeat offender I sentence you to the Women’s Termination Center where you will be executed as punishment for your crimes.”
View attachment 706351
Helen looks up at the judge and says “You can’t be serious!”
“I assure you I am serious. You will be executed on the next elimination day” Judge Jollyrei sneers. “I will even come to see your execution. Guard, have the convict strip and put on her transportation uniform.”
Helen can’t believe she is going to be executed for being a whore and not paying her taxes.

You'd really think she'd know about this sort of thing. Especially if the executions are big events.

Later that day, wearing a tattered unwashed striped uniform, Helen (second in line) is transported to the Women’s Termination Center chained in a coffle with the other condemned women.
View attachment 706349
How many women are terminated each eliminattion day? And how often are they, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom