Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here are three more pictures from this series, I'll post the remainder tomorrow.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 090  Crucifixion 2.jpg
    090 Crucifixion 2.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 089.1  Charie under questioning 1 pw.jpg
    089.1 Charie under questioning 1 pw.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 1,141
  • 089  On Rack pw.jpg
    089 On Rack pw.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 919
I've ended this pix story with an unusual twist, heroin/victim gets away, and this is the end of the Dune series, hope you enjoyed it. If so please take a minute or two to make a comment.
Next.......... I'll have to think about that one,
Helmut

Attachments

• 092  How could ths happen.jpg
    092 How could ths happen.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 743
  • 091  Crucifixion.jpg
    091 Crucifixion.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 799
Now there's a turnabout I didn't expect. Too bad; I was expecting a weeks worth of watching on that cross. ;-)

Okay, so I like to see them walk away once in a while. This is likely more what you had in mind for an ending and the story line (The one I developed.) goes:

Chari's tribe comes to her rescue, they win the war, and everyone lived happily there after until Paul goes off wandering in the desert. Paul's mother becomes perturbed because she suspects that not all was well between her daughter-in-law and her son. Paul's sister who was borne with the site of an adult witch and has been running the Empire in Paulâ's absence is also opposed to Chari on grounds that she could by right of marriage upset the current power structure and take over in the name of her children. So Chari is arrested and after a mock trial is sentenced to death by slow crucifixion. Hope this is more to everyone's liking.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 093  Charie 2nd Crux.jpg
    093 Charie 2nd Crux.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 797
*whew*

Thank Helmut. You had me worried there, letting Chari live and all that. ;-)

And if memory serves, as a young woman Paul's sister Alia was possessed by the personality of Baron Harkonnen, which is a bit too involved to explain, given that as a small girl she herself had killed the Baron.

Whatever. She morphed into a brutal, sadistic tyrant, perfectly capable of crucifying her sister-in-law. Further, probably a lot of people cared about the ghastly fate of Muad'Dib's wife, but were too afraid of Alia to make any fuss.

Very little of the above makes any sense unless you've read the Dune novels of Frank Herbert.

Wladimir Harkonnen had a certain rhythm of tapping the fingers... and this was once noticed with Alia, making exact this same gesture: this was the sign when people saw she was become posessed. at least i think that is a scene i remember.

apostate630 said:
*whew*

Thank Helmut. You had me worried there, letting Chari live and all that. ;-)

And if memory serves, as a young woman Paul's sister Alia was possessed by the personality of Baron Harkonnen, which is a bit too involved to explain, given that as a small girl she herself had killed the Baron.

Whatever. She morphed into a brutal, sadistic tyrant, perfectly capable of crucifying her sister-in-law. Further, probably a lot of people cared about the ghastly fate of Muad'Dib's wife, but were too afraid of Alia to make any fuss.

Very little of the above makes any sense unless you've read the Dune novels of Frank Herbert.

Thanks for giving me a name I couldn't dredge up and didn't want to take the time to look up. I'm a collector of movies and I have both editions of Dune and The children of Dune that followed the second edition. As I recall it especially from the first edition, with Kile McLaughlin & Sting, Paul's Mother was pregnant with Alia when she took the "Waters of Life" that would take her across the threshold from being a Bene Gesserit to a Reverend Mother and the child when she was borne had the full powers of a Reverend Mother. In the first edition as I recall they didn't actually show her killing Baron Harkonnen, but they did show her fighting in the rebellion. I remember the media being critical of the fact that they were showing a child involved in violence. (One of the things we are watchful of here.) In the second edition she actually pricks his skin with a poisoned needle and as she grows into adulthood he haunts her, or if you prefer she develops a split personality. In any case she becomes so demented her own mother finally euthanizes her.

It will probably be obvious to most viewers that I did these pix quite some time ago. The female model is nice but the male posers were rather crude back in that time frame.
This is a story that will be familiar to many people who have been around long enough to see most of the other sites. It's about a young Christian woman who travels into the land of nonbelievers to discover first hand how her savior died. She is tortured and crucified and ultimately is beatified by her church.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 096 Sacrifice 05.jpg
    096 Sacrifice 05.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,507
  • 095 Sacrifice 04.jpg
    095 Sacrifice 04.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,461
  • 094 Sacrifice 01.jpg
    094 Sacrifice 01.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 1,965
The stats show that not too many people took the time to view page 2 of this thread since I reposted it. There are many pictures there some of which have not been seen before and you might want to take a minute or two and check it out.
Helmut

Here is the remainder of the pix from the Sacrifice set.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 099 Sacrifice 11.jpg
    099 Sacrifice 11.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 1,312
  • 098 Sacrifice 08.jpg
    098 Sacrifice 08.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 1,291
  • 097 Sacrifice 07.jpg
    097 Sacrifice 07.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 1,358
I wish I could have finished this rework of a Wonder Woman picture much quicker because in another few weeks people are going to begin forgetting this site went dark for almost three weeks. There are a lot of people who worked hard to bring this site back to where it is today and we all owe them a debt of gratitude, and I for one salute you.
Helmut

Attachments

• 100 ww photo rework.jpg
    100 ww photo rework.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,242
helmut said:
I wish I could have finished this rework of a Wonder Woman picture much quicker because in another few weeks people are going to begin forgetting this site went dark for almost three weeks. There are a lot of people who worked hard to bring this site back to where it is today and we all owe them a debt of gratitude, and I for one salute you.
Helmut
And as always your comments are welcome.
Helmut

Hi Helmut,
Crates, . . . cum vidisset adulescentulum secreto ambulantem,
interrogavit quid illic solus faceret. ‘Mecum’
inquit ‘loquor.’ Cui Crates ‘cave’ inquit ‘rogo et diligenter
adtende: cum homine malo loqueris.’

Crates, . . . when he had seen a young man walking by himself,
asked him what he was doing alone in that place.
“Talking to myself.†To which Crates said, “Watch out, be
very careful: you’re in bad company.â€

This is from the younger Seneca, Epistulae Morales, 10.1,
omitting some irrelevancies. Crates was a philosopher. The
last bit is literally “you’re talking with a bad personâ€.

While I was on the last playground duty of the term a little girl who I didn't know walked up to me and looked me in the face and said " I don't know what it's all about either Miss. I reckon we might as well just get on with it." Then she walked away. What did she see in my face?
Best wishes
Melissa

melissa said:
Hi Helmut,
Crates, . . . cum vidisset adulescentulum secreto ambulantem,
interrogavit quid illic solus faceret. ‘Mecum’
inquit ‘loquor.’ Cui Crates ‘cave’ inquit ‘rogo et diligenter
adtende: cum homine malo loqueris.’

Crates, . . . when he had seen a young man walking by himself,
asked him what he was doing alone in that place.
“Talking to myself.†To which Crates said, “Watch out, be
very careful: you’re in bad company.â€

This is from the younger Seneca, Epistulae Morales, 10.1,
omitting some irrelevancies. Crates was a philosopher. The
last bit is literally “you’re talking with a bad personâ€.

While I was on the last playground duty of the term a little girl who I didn't know walked up to me and looked me in the face and said " I don't know what it's all about either Miss. I reckon we might as well just get on with it." Then she walked away. What did she see in my face?
Best wishes
Melissa
Is it possible she was merely repeating something she heard an adult say?
Helmut

Not long after I posted Number 15 "Too Late" I promised to do another nailing scene and since then I"ve worked on this one intermittently as my time permits. Now that we have one nail going in maybe I should do the others too. Haven"t done feet yet, and the idea is to pose the characters so that you the audience can see what is going on. The trouble is I think we have this model up on wood already. Any suggestions?
Enjoy
Helmut

Attachments

• 103 Nailed a1.3pw.jpg
    103 Nailed a1.3pw.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,261
  • 102 Nailed a1.2pw.jpg
    102 Nailed a1.2pw.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 1,272
  • 101 Nailed a1.1pw.jpg
    101 Nailed a1.1pw.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 1,260
Okay no suggestions. Maybe I should stop working? In any case here are the next three pix and her left wrist is being mounted. Next time I"ll do her feet or maybe I should go on vacation (That"s holiday for those of you who are in Europe.)
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 106 Nailed 2.3pw.jpg
    106 Nailed 2.3pw.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 105 Nailed 2.2pw.jpg
    105 Nailed 2.2pw.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 104 Nailed 2.1pw.jpg
    104 Nailed 2.1pw.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 1,063
It's her twin sister, Helmut, come to the same sticky end. Let your artistic imagination have full rein and nail her for best effect!

Here are the next three pictures in the Nailed Series. Next time I"ll finish it and after that have the men raise her.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 109 Nailed 3.3pw.jpg
    109 Nailed 3.3pw.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 939
  • 108 Nailed 3.2pw.jpg
    108 Nailed 3.2pw.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 949
  • 107 Nailed 3.1pw.jpg
    107 Nailed 3.1pw.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 963
Please don't stop. It's just getting good. Enjoy your vacation, come back rested & ready to hoist her up.

Back
Top Bottom