Help With Cats!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
You need a hound!
images
Perhaps but 7 cats (2 outdoors) in quite enough!!! (3 strays, 4 the offspring of one of the since 'fixed' strays).

This slows my typing down too...
View attachment 368709
...her name is 'Tuxie' (formally 'Tuxedo' as she has a black coat with a white chest and white spats on her four paws) and jumps in my chair the moment I get up and acts like she's asleep.

They all pretend to be asleep when sitting in your chair. Actually, I think that they are asleep, some of the time. I have a large cat I call Rufus, long and slinky weighing maybe 30 pounds. Nothing better he likes than licking my bare feet when I come out of the shower and slouch in my lounge chair, bare feet on the floor, to read the evening papers and watch TV. Maybe he gets a "high" from the P&G formula in the suds clinging to the toes. Who know. Cats are wonderful people if you let them abuse you in amazing ways, eating plastic flowers and puking on the floor. At least it don't stink. The best invention since mankind has been the granulated shit that goes into the cat box these days, Now one can survive without the strong ammonia odor of cat piss in the house. Someone should do the same for ladies in the throes of sex to rid the bedroom of lingering anchovie odor???

I love cats!!!

This slows my typing down too...
View attachment 368709
...her name is 'Tuxie' (formally 'Tuxedo' as she has a black coat with a white chest and white spats on her four paws) and jumps in my chair the moment I get up and acts like she's asleep.

Mine does the same.

Wheel the chair out of the way, kneel in front of the keyboard in a classic slave position.

It reinforces your status in the household, and gets you in the mood for this site.

Cats are the cutest, most adorable creatures on the planet.
cutestkitteh.jpg

They are also evil, single-minded tyrants bent on world domination;
tumblr_lsbeuf1FVT1r202q7o1_500.gif

Well, maybe not all of them;
bc07621a285da990f7885c6270b45888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom