Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why are you doing this?:eek:
Excellent question Hasturan.
Let me list the reasons.

1. I am crazy enough to try it.
2. I am crazy enough to like it.
3. I found a woman who enjoys it.
4. I get an extremely heightened sense of sexual arousal.
5. The feeling of intense sexual arousal lingers throughout the day, with no release.;)
6. The feeling of orgasm denial, while being extremely turned on, is a form of ecstasy.;)
7. I have a greater amount of energy throughout the day, I have no need of coffee:devil:
8. I have become stronger in my workouts at the gym.
9. It feeds my masochist tendencies.
10. Dominant woman love it.
11. It is fun.
12. Did I list that I am crazy?
13. I am now always turned on.
14. I don't need my dick to please a woman, my tongue does wonders:devil::)
15. And the number one reason, and I just realized this a few days ago:doh:, it fulfills one of my greatest fantasies, that is not crux related. Just look at my avatar closely, and you will see it. I have fantasized about having my balls, my sex drive, but no way to orgasm, no release from being turned on ( no dick). I never in my life ever thought about wearing a chastity device. It is funny how the opportunity to fulfill this fantasy came about. And this explains why I have been able to stay locked for so long for a beginner. Most guys who try a chastity device for the first time only stay locked for a few hours, or days.

I hope I have answered your question Hasturan.

Last edited:
Chastity

Here is were my new lifestyle is, as I will explain.
On iwantclips, I happened to find a beautiful lady by the name of Crystal Knight. and among other kinks, she is big into getting guys locked into chastity for her. She is very persuasive;) Well like the sucker I am for a beautiful woman, I fell into her trap:eek::eek: I purchased the video I was previewing. The video is her explaining what a thrill it is being locked into
chastity for her. She even has a key holding service. This is were she will keep your keys until she determines when you can be released. At the end of the video she says that since you watched this video, you owed her 5 days of chastity. Like the idiot I am, I decided I did indeed need to follow her instructions. I went to Amazon and purchased several low cost plastic devices to give it a try.
This is the device I ended up using right here:

View attachment 525128

I purchased another video of hers, and in that video she tells you about a device called a Kitchen Safe to lock your keys into if you want to go that route. The kitchen safe is a safe where you set a timer (it can be set a max of 2 weeks) and place whatever you want in it, and once it closes there is no way it will open until the timer goes to zero, there is no overriding this. This is what I used to lock myself up, since I had no key holder.
Ok back to the chastity device. Literally the moment I put in on, and locked it, I was hooked, it was about the best feeling I had felt in awhile:):devil: The feeling of being trapped in the device, and not being able to cum, of even have an erection was strangely a big turn on.
I think this is due to the fact that I am into dominant woman, and I am submissive. Well I was such a natural at this I ended up locking myself up for 10 days the very first time I tried it. I am proud of this since I have been reading on various forums that most guys only last about a few hours or maybe a day the first time they try it, like I said, I am
twisted:devil:

more to follow
I had very intersting experience regarding my 1st chastity. Actually I was traveling in Romania and had no Girl to play. My couch surfing host lady only tied me up n Gag me in my boxers but not beyond that . I was doing window shopping and I came across a SEX TOY SHOP. It was early morning and the only sales girl was opening the shop she was too sexy in her revealing micro mini and a bra top. I wished to had a little HAND JOB and CHASTITY FUN with her. I bough a pair of handcuffs and asked her to cuff my hands behind my back then let her put the keys in my pocket and left. Once I left the shop I deliberately drop the keys in a nearby fone both and returned back and asked her to show me few chastity devices and brought them in the try room so I can select a few. In try room I requested her to uncuffing my hands so I can put on my chastity device but there was no keys. Then I requested her to slide down my boxers and lock my dick n balls in the chastity. She was a bit reluctant initially but later on she agreed. We tried 8 chastity devices on my soft dick. I selected 4. But then I asked her would these devices be able to accommodate my ERECT dick. She was not sure and asked me to get Erect and check it because NO REFUND or EXCHANGE Policy. I replied that being a low testosterone man I can't get ERECT so easily until a lady give me a Hand job n a Blowjob and u r the only lady in shop so please do the Hi n BJ on my dick. She agreed and gave me a Hot BJ I got erect and she ultimately locked me in chastity pulled up my boxers and I left the shop with a warm Hug and few sexy lip locks

I had very intersting experience regarding my 1st chastity. Actually I was traveling in Romania and had no Girl to play. My couch surfing host lady only tied me up n Gag me in my boxers but not beyond that . I was doing window shopping and I came across a SEX TOY SHOP. It was early morning and the only sales girl was opening the shop she was too sexy in her revealing micro mini and a bra top. I wished to had a little HAND JOB and CHASTITY FUN with her. I bough a pair of handcuffs and asked her to cuff my hands behind my back then let her put the keys in my pocket and left. Once I left the shop I deliberately drop the keys in a nearby fone both and returned back and asked her to show me few chastity devices and brought them in the try room so I can select a few. In try room I requested her to uncuffing my hands so I can put on my chastity device but there was no keys. Then I requested her to slide down my boxers and lock my dick n balls in the chastity. She was a bit reluctant initially but later on she agreed. We tried 8 chastity devices on my soft dick. I selected 4. But then I asked her would these devices be able to accommodate my ERECT dick. She was not sure and asked me to get Erect and check it because NO REFUND or EXCHANGE Policy. I replied that being a low testosterone man I can't get ERECT so easily until a lady give me a Hand job n a Blowjob and u r the only lady in shop so please do the Hi n BJ on my dick. She agreed and gave me a Hot BJ I got erect and she ultimately locked me in chastity pulled up my boxers and I left the shop with a warm Hug and few sexy lip locks
@Eulalia Why are you laughing dear?

Back
Top Bottom