Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
What about that one:I'm using Xmedia recode(windows) but this time i used the Apple Ipad h.264 format.

Thanks hornet, but no joy. That Precambrian crack about this thing is almost not hyperbole, it's running iOS 9.3.5. I'm getting an new device for Xmas, so we'll see what happens with that one.

Thank you dukiedog,sorry i did not continue the "girl carry her own cross experiment" maybe later:)

Here instead is some new genesis2 renders, i could have added her crucifiers in the scene but i was kind of lazy :cool:
What she do

Some of the hottest mass crucifixions I've ever laid eyes on, Hornet. And your girls who radiate beauty and innocence are perfectly positioned on those crosses to perfectly zap my kink.

I shall presently rip them off for Obscene Display.. Thanks.

View attachment 551915
A Multipass !
View attachment 551914
No it's a multi-crux! As the Holidays are for sharing :)

The foreground girl is so fucking hot! Great boobs and a nice amount of pubic hair.

Here's what I am imagining:

As I walk towards her cross she raises her head and sees me approach. She can tell I'm leering at her sweat-drenched, heaving tits and exposed pussy. Her face flushes scarlet. She's still a modest girl despite being nailed naked to a cross since early morning. She can't do anything to cover her breasts, but as she pushes up a bit she tries to close her shapely legs to my stares. She gulps some air in as she tries not to look at me as her body rises up and out on the cross. Her leg and shoulder muscles shudder with spasms as she tries to hold her position. She can't stay pushed up very long and soon collapses back down. Her big, soft breasts bounce on her chest with the suddenness of her body dropping down. Her arms are again fully stretched as she hangs from her nailed wrists. Her head is thrown back against the wood of the upright as she screams in pain and humiliation. Her legs splay apart and her pussy is fully exposed yet again. Urine dribbles down between her legs to add to her utter degradation. Exhausted, her head drops down.

The foreground girl is so fucking hot! Great boobs and a nice amount of pubic hair.

Here's what I am imagining:

As I walk towards her cross she raises her head and sees me approach. She can tell I'm leering at her sweat-drenched, heaving tits and exposed pussy. Her face flushes scarlet. She's still a modest girl despite being nailed naked to a cross since early morning. She can't do anything to cover her breasts, but as she pushes up a bit she tries to close her shapely legs to my stares. She gulps some air in as she tries not to look at me as her body rises up and out on the cross. Her leg and shoulder muscles shudder with spasms as she tries to hold her position. She can't stay pushed up very long and soon collapses back down. Her big, soft breasts bounce on her chest with the suddenness of her body dropping down. Her arms are again fully stretched as she hangs from her nailed wrists. Her head is thrown back against the wood of the upright as she screams in pain and humiliation. Her legs splay apart and her pussy is fully exposed yet again. Urine dribbles down between her legs to add to her utter degradation. Exhausted, her head drops down.

So, if I'm the girl on the cross in this image and I see Sarkis (or any of you other beastly fellows on this site) approaching me with a wicked grin on his face, will I be affected as he has described? Or will the overwhelming agony I feel make me oblivious to the fact that he's even there? I imagine that early in my crucifixion I'd be more affected by the gaze of a leering male (or males). Later in the day as I weaken and perhaps death approaches, I may feel no further embarrassment at all.

You don't get it Hornet. As a long term consumer and admirer of your excellent work, you share your talent, passion, and effort with us all.

I'm a visual kind of guy. You provide the visuals, I provide the imagination, or, alternatively, excellent writers do:applaudit:. You all KNOW who you are. You are one of several artists on this site that I would pay for. There are others as well and that is why I have to provide a long overdue donation here.

I LOOK for your work. What more can I say, what more can you do. I love it. And the work by all the others gracious enough to share talent and imagination that I don't have.

Just sayin'... :aplastao::applaudit:

I’m always worried that my 3d renders are lacking because i don’t have any talent
to write stories but with writers like Marcella and Sarkis i don’t have to worry anymore:)
You'd better set focus on the standalone artworks... :)
A single art can tell the much bigger story than big comixes

No 3d skill or your computer is not powerful enough!
Cannot draw!
Cannot manipulate images!
Stop by your discount store and be creative:

Attachments

• IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    531.2 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_0271_FotoSketcher2.jpg
    IMG_0271_FotoSketcher2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0273_FotoSketcher2.jpg
    IMG_0273_FotoSketcher2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 859
You'd better set focus on the standalone artworks... :)
A single art can tell the much bigger story than big comixes

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

Hornet, I sure as heck can get at least that many out of this lovely, luckless lady. Please keep her and others like her coming.

Attachments

• 2E381F98-38CC-4389-904E-05C4CF5A5299.jpeg
    2E381F98-38CC-4389-904E-05C4CF5A5299.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 1,073
No 3d skill or your computer is not powerful enough!
Cannot draw!
Cannot manipulate images!
Stop by your discount store and be creative:

Not quite what I had in mind, but it’s a start. :p

I’m always worried that my 3d renders are lacking because i don’t have any talent
to write stories but with writers like Marcella and Sarkis i don’t have to worry anymore:)
I guess it might be a little bit different, not to mention being late, but... I always liked your series of images because they used to show the same scene from different angles. You see, the point is: different people, hell, even same people in different moods, have different preferences, some like to see the stuff from below, someone likes the upfront. You bring your art in such manner that most preferences get satisfied.
More than that, from one picture to another your characters are usually depicted in somehow different poses, sometimes having/missing some scenic details, and this gives the impression of watching a short story, or an excerpt.
Anyway, my point is: every artist has his/her unique style which he or she's got to stick to to achieve perfection. Those that didn't like your art in the first place will most likely not like it after trying to adapt towards their opinions or likings as well. So keep up the good... I mean, the great work and don't you ever have doubt in the art you create, okay?;)
P.S. But even if your renders are somehow lacking, the art is perfect in its imperfection anyway... Besides, we never saw a story for Venus de Milo, yet it was never an obstacle to enjoy this sculpture. Although I do not pretend to mistaken my opinion for a fact, so it's up to you in the end...
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom