Horrible Agonies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hoping somehow it's just a bad dream...that they will pass you by and nail someone else...
Oooh Barbs - I'm not so sure... I think by that moment I am just wondering what it will feel like and how I will feel when I'm hanging there on the cross. And wondering if it will be awful or exciting or both.... I'm sort of holding my breath and I can feel my heart racing... I want to feel the nails I think... I've been waiting for this, after all....

Oooh Barbs - I'm not so sure... I think by that moment I am just wondering what it will feel like and how I will feel when I'm hanging there on the cross. And wondering if it will be awful or exciting or both.... I'm sort of holding my breath and I can feel my heart racing... I want to feel the nails I think... I've been waiting for this, after all....

Well that too...maybe a mixture...fear and desire both

The sting of the whip, still fresh. Your body just this side of going into shock. Still trembling from the lash and the anticipation of the next one to come. A kind of horrified acceptance. Naked, violated and tossed to the ground. The fear of death replaced by the fear of living. Knowing in minutes that spikes will tear through your wrists and feet and you will no longer be able to touch or hold again, never to feel the earth beneath your feet, pinned in endless unknown torment. Hanging as the pain burns through you to the bone while every muscle in your body knots and twists. Endless maddening layers of pain increasing ten fold with each second. As the crowd before you, stands free, laughing and cheering at your frantic desperation.

Or maybe, I'm just over-thinking?

The sting of the whip, still fresh. Your body just this side of going into shock. Still trembling from the lash and the anticipation of the next one to come. A kind of horrified acceptance. Naked, violated and tossed to the ground. The fear of death replaced by the fear of living. Knowing in minutes that spikes will tear through your wrists and feet and you will no longer be able to touch or hold again, never to feel the earth beneath your feet, pinned in endless unknown torment. Hanging as the pain burns through you to the bone while every muscle in your body knots and twists. Endless maddening layers of pain increasing ten fold with each second. As the crowd before you, stands free, laughing and cheering at your frantic desperation.

I think you are thinking beautifully..... as ever Siss :bdsm-heart:

Right on Siss ;)

All these images are intense, and each of us responds in his/her own way. The most intense point for me is when I leave my feet for the last time by either willingly lying down on the cross and spreading my naked body over it, or being dragged down and pulled across it by my executioners. It is the point of no return. I will never rise up on my own feet again, but only as one nailed to her cross. In the first image above I even finish my own undressing -- stripping myself down to naked flesh. For a suffering fantasy junkie such as I am, this image really makes my heart pound, my body ache to be brought down to a cross and crucified.... oh my...so crux horny right now!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Oh...and this glorious image:

000048_modifié-4.JPG

My cross has just been raised, the upright steadies as it is secured in its hole. My body reacts to the suspension...I tense all my muscles...throw my head back and scream in horrible agonies!!! Aaaaaargh!!!!! What an incredible sensation that must be...nailed to the wood.:D

Wonderfully put, Siss

"Overthinking?" Not one bit. Oh my god Siss!!!! I can barely stand it...your writing is so powerful, so perfectly descriptive of what must be the ultimate horror, terror, pain...anticipation.....and desire....:D

I choose #3, because it just feels right to me
that I should be crucified in a high place like that,
on some stark, stony crag,
where I can be seen, and will draw to see me
people - and hungry carrion-birds - from far, far away.​

I choose #3, because it just feels right to me
that I should be crucified in a high place like that,
on some stark, stony crag,
where I can be seen, and will draw to see me
people - and hungry carrion-birds - from far, far away.​
You will certainly get my attention Eul if you are crucified in that place.......I will be there to watch you!;)

(Pic from a cartoon showing Eulalia being flogged before her crucifixion)
14859961235_de020190f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom