How do I can send or share a video clip?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey everyone.
So I've mentioned in a couple of different posts and messages to people on the forum that I plan on making a video of a typical crux session like I used to do in college.
I don't want to go into too many details here but I'm not in a position to do self cruxes right now, much less film anything.
That said I enjoy writing stories and would be willing to write a few that would be, more or less, how I go about doing each "scene" in a typical session.
What do ya'all think? Would you be interested in something like that?

Thanks for your input. :)
I think that's a good idea, making a story around your own experiences,
I think it will have a double appeal!

Hey Ya'll
I'm still here and still around. :)
So I promised everyone on the forum a Video showing how I go about preforming a typical self crucifixion scene. If that became popular enough I mentioned to a few people I've messaged about doing a "solo" video if anyone was interested. Well I have a time frame in mind for it/them. I won't tell you when cause if would break your hearts and mine just thinking about it. lol

But I do have a question I need to ask first: On a lot of threads I have seen members discuss how posting videos and pictures costs the forum money. So I wanted to know about what it would cost and what the maximum length of a video would be.
The Crux session, if filmed all at once (which is what I was planning to do) would be over an hour.
So would that be feesable or would it be more cost effective to make shorter 10-15 minute clips of each stage of the whole "session" and post them individually.

Thanks in advance for anyone's answers. If you have any questions about how I plan on going about doing this, or why I am waiting and what is stopping me from doing it right now, feel free to ask either on the post or PM me. ;) :)

Hey Ya'll
So I promised everyone on the forum a Video showing how I go about preforming a typical self crucifixion scene. If that became popular enough I mentioned to a few people I've messaged about doing a "solo" video if anyone was interested. Well I have a time frame in mind for it/them. I won't tell you when cause if would break your hearts and mine just thinking about it. lol

But I do have a question I need to ask first: On a lot of threads I have seen members discuss how posting videos and pictures costs the forum money. So I wanted to know about what it would cost and what the maximum length of a video would be.
The Crux session, if filmed all at once (which is what I was planning to do) would be over an hour.
So would that be feesable or would it be more cost effective to make shorter 10-15 minute clips of each stage of the whole "session" and post them individually.

Thanks in advance for anyone's answers. If you have any questions about how I plan on going about doing this, or why I am waiting and what is stopping me from doing it right now, feel free to ask either on the post or PM me. ;) :)
Althanie--
(Interesting name!)
How about posting your file(s) online? You can do so anonymously and provide the CF folks with the URL to access. Several services exist for this, but the best one IMHO is Uploadfiles (https://uploadfiles.io/). Here's a short explanation of how they work (copied from their website):
How do I upload my files?
Either drag & drop them into our uploader, or click the upload box to select your file. Once the upload is complete, we will issue you a unique URL which you can share with others who can then download the file instantly.
The site service is free unless you want some fancy bells & whistles, and you can upload files as large as 5 Gigs.

Zippyshare is also good (https://www.zippyshare.com/).

Hey Ya'll

Althanie--
(Interesting name!)
How about posting your file(s) online? You can do so anonymously and provide the CF folks with the URL to access. Several services exist for this, but the best one IMHO is Uploadfiles (https://uploadfiles.io/). Here's a short explanation of how they work (copied from their website):
Either drag & drop them into our uploader, or click the upload box to select your file. Once the upload is complete, we will issue you a unique URL which you can share with others who can then download the file instantly.
The site service is free unless you want some fancy bells & whistles, and you can upload files as large as 5 Gigs.

Althanie--
(Interesting name!)

Good advice. Many people having a lot of webspace on Google. When you have a android smartphone, you have the webspace also. It's so much, you can uploading the video on Google-Drive, Dropbox, MS-Cloud and published on CF the link to the Video.

When you want the Video uploading on CF, unfortunately we have a file limit. I guess, 10MB for a video.

Thanks for the quick feedback! (And for complementing my name. lol Their is even some back story on that to if your interested.)
I'm gonna assume that the file/files won't be 5GB but will be larger than 10MB.

Thanks for the quick feedback! (And for complementing my name. lol Their is even some back story on that to if your interested.)
I'm gonna assume that the file/files won't be 5GB but will be larger than 10MB.
I'm interested! I looked it up. One website said Althanie means "Knowledgeable, inventive, elegant."

I wish I could say that is where I got the name from, but it isn't lol
Although, while I am not elegant, I would consider myself knowledgeable and inventive. lol

The J in the name is Jameson, which is my alias' First name and Althanie was the name of a Marine mentioned in the Halo book series The Flood. Just in case anyone was wondering. lol

Back
Top Bottom