How do I can send or share a video clip?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well i don`t fancy my best friends husband Sympazero, but that is a funny joke ,
but not for the poor husband who`s wife ran off, we are a funny lot ,but we never
change, if Jimmy saw some of the stuff i write in the groups i would be like a stranger to him

Well i don`t fancy my best friends husband Sympazero, but that is a funny joke ,
but not for the poor husband who`s wife ran off, we are a funny lot ,but we never
change, if Jimmy saw some of the stuff i write in the groups i would be like a stranger to him
die verdwaald is zeker (dutch sinterklaassong)translating impossible

old Max Coxxx videos

I bought several Max Coxxx videos years ago, and I was going to recommend one of them, "Crux Peril," as an excellent bdsm crucifixion (starring Juliette Black). She does a great job emoting and dancing on her cross. But I can no longer find it online, not at the Max Coxxx site or at clips4sale, and a google search reveals many of Ms. Black's performances, but not that one.
I would be willing to share the complete video if it's no longer in print, but I don't want to violate any copyright or other rules. Can anyone (maybe moderators) advise? I would also need instructions on how to share a file that size (198 mgs).
Here's a gif of the action.
CruxPeril.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
old Max Coxxx videos

I bought several Max Coxxx videos years ago, and I was going to recommend one of them, "Crux Peril," as an excellent bdsm crucifixion (starring Juliette Black). She does a great job emoting and dancing on her cross. But I can no longer find it online, not at the Max Coxxx site or at clips4sale, and a google search reveals many of Ms. Black's performances, but not that one.
I would be willing to share the complete video if it's no longer in print, but I don't want to violate any copyright or other rules. Can anyone (maybe moderators) advise? I would also need instructions on how to share a file that size (198 mgs).
Here's a gif of the action.
View attachment 665535
Assuming it's no longer for sale and that no copyright is breached then one way to share a large file is to use Google Drive.
1.Open a Google mail account.
2.Go to Google Drive and sign in with your email address and password.
3.Click "Upload a file"
4.Wait until it's uploaded and processed.
5.Click on Share this file and copy the shareable link.
6.Post the link to whoever you wish to share it with.

Uploading is slow and often comes up with the message that you are offline if you are using
Windows. I put large (2 Gb) files onto a micro SD card and plug it into my little Android tablet and upload from there. It uploads at a rate of approx. 256 Kb/s, can be paused and has never failed. You are allowed 15Gb of free space on a drive but you can of course open another Gmail account to get another 15Gb.

Assuming it's no longer for sale and that no copyright is breached then one way to share a large file is to use Google Drive.
1.Open a Google mail account.
2.Go to Google Drive and sign in with your email address and password.
3.Click "Upload a file"
4.Wait until it's uploaded and processed.
5.Click on Share this file and copy the shareable link.
6.Post the link to whoever you wish to share it with.

Uploading is slow and often comes up with the message that you are offline if you are using
Windows. I put large (2 Gb) files onto a micro SD card and plug it into my little Android tablet and upload from there. It uploads at a rate of approx. 256 Kb/s, can be paused and has never failed. You are allowed 15Gb of free space on a drive but you can of course open another Gmail account to get another 15Gb.

Thanks! That answers half my question...
Now can anyone answer the copyright question? I don't support internet piracy, so I'd rather err on the side of not sharing.

Unless someone who knows about this stuff can give me a knowledgeable answer, I'll not share.

Hey everyone.
So I've mentioned in a couple of different posts and messages to people on the forum that I plan on making a video of a typical crux session like I used to do in college.
I don't want to go into too many details here but I'm not in a position to do self cruxes right now, much less film anything.
That said I enjoy writing stories and would be willing to write a few that would be, more or less, how I go about doing each "scene" in a typical session.
What do ya'all think? Would you be interested in something like that?

Thanks for your input. :)

Hey everyone.
So I've mentioned in a couple of different posts and messages to people on the forum that I plan on making a video of a typical crux session like I used to do in college.
I don't want to go into too many details here but I'm not in a position to do self cruxes right now, much less film anything.
That said I enjoy writing stories and would be willing to write a few that would be, more or less, how I go about doing each "scene" in a typical session.
What do ya'all think? Would you be interested in something like that?

Thanks for your input. :)
Good stories finding always here interested readers.

Back
Top Bottom