I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you, it wasn't a vacation, the wifes mother was ill in hospital and she is 1.
Out now but the inevitable must happen some time.

Gibbs, this is one of the inevitable stages of the human condition I hate. Lost my Mom and Mom-in-Law in the last few years and it hurt. "My condolences" doesn’t begin to cover it, but words are all I got. Take care.

Gibbs, this is one of the inevitable stages of the human condition I hate. Lost my Mom and Mom-in-Law in the last few years and it hurt. "My condolences" doesn’t begin to cover it, but words are all I got. Take care.

Very true.
Many of us have been there. It isn't easy, but it is inevitable. Remember her as she was, not as she is in her decline, and celebrate her presence in your life.

Very true.
Many of us have been there. It isn't easy, but it is inevitable. Remember her as she was, not as she is in her decline, and celebrate her presence in your life.

Mmm ... in time all you remember is the good times. Grief is necessary, but we seem to have an ability to unconsciously block out bad memories after a while and in our (many) moments of reminiscence have a bit of chuckle when we remember the great moments, the funny moments, the comical moments that all children remember of their parents. With me, that happened within a year or two or my parents deaths.

Amen
Sad to come back to this thread but my wifes mom passed away. She was 91 and struggled for the last 4 months but passed peacefully in the end.
Just got back to town.
Sorry to hear about your and your wife's bereavement, but glad it was a peaceful passing. Welcome back. Take your time jumping back in, if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom