davo_arenaExp1P8_popup07 (2).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • davo_arenaExp1P8_popup09.jpg
    davo_arenaExp1P8_popup09.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,029
  • davo_arenaExp1P8_popup10 (1).jpg
    davo_arenaExp1P8_popup10 (1).jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,213

I dont think we have a link to this one yet.

This is so intense impalement scene! I like the way she accepts her fate, when the chief announce that they will be impaled she lowers her head and be prepared. Then the executioners are standing behind them with the huge stakes while they are tied spreadeagle belly down and... the performance starts!
Her screams are so erotic, even when the cameraman changes the scene her screams can be heard in background! One more very hot detail, the way she tries to withstand the pain, she grabs the grass and tighten her grip, so fucking hot!
Too pity we dont have any other movie like this, i wonder why...

Decoration_001.jpg

I do seem to remember a movie called "the Cannibal God" where you see a naked blood covered woman impaled on a stake. I don't know if you see the actual impaling.

I also remember seeing floating around the internet a scene where a couple of Russian (?) girls are impaled and at least one has her blouse ripped open as she's dying.

kisses

willwofall

View attachment 659532

I do seem to remember a movie called "the Cannibal God" where you see a naked blood covered woman impaled on a stake. I don't know if you see the actual impaling.

I also remember seeing floating around the internet a scene where a couple of Russian (?) girls are impaled and at least one has her blouse ripped open as she's dying.

kisses

willwofall

Yes, the movies you described are very popular here on the site and they have been posted before, maybe there are movies out there that they arent so "famous" e.g semerah padi (sula) and we dont know their existence... In my opinion, someone has to make a search in "turkish web" because impalement was a very common punishment during ottoman empire...

and i am wondering why all the films with impalement scenes are from 1960-1980, why the filmakers dont create any movie containing impalement scene? Is it so gruesome? Crucifixion is very brutal as well but we have watched many the last years on movies and series...

Back
Top Bottom