Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I totally agree with your statement, Quoom makes these renders for a living, I pay about £24 a month for his productions and they are good value, they should not be copied for free and should be removed.

1) I posted the same (Top of pg 133) when someone was going a little overboard with posts from Quoom's current "Queen Zenobia " series. The irony here is that NFTW does indeed have his own pay site, is every bit the excellent digital artist Quoom is, and has recently been far more generous than Quoom in posting lengthy stories for free on this forum.

2) I take him at his word that he was trying to help a member with posts from a Quoom story that is at least several years old and might be hard to find on the website. FYI, the posts in question are a sub series from the "Queen of Troy" story and are found there, together with a great crucifixion scene, on Quoom's website.
I am a member too. :)

3) NFTW, I want you to know I am a fan, support your website, and am very grateful for the generosity you have displayed in sharing your work with us here.
I hope fellow members would agree with me. Thank You! :clap:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your words and I again apologize for posting more than I should of Quoom's work. I have seen much of his work and he was one of my inspirations to start creating my own comics. I also very much enjoyed Davo's sci fi work and that's what got me started.

I enjoy helping out members, and like hearing from fans of my work. I only create comics as a hobby, so I apologize if I don't post as much as I should, both here and on my paysite. I'm mostly using high resolution characters now and my rendering time has increased by a factor of ten or more. With the older comics I could crank out 10-15 pictures and hour, but now it's about 1 per hour. However, I think the quality speaks for itself.

Thank you again to all of my fans, I'd love to hear from you if you have ideas. I'm currently working on two commissions so I can't take on anymore right now, but I will always like to get suggestions.

I luv your work!!! incredible stories.. where can I see all of them?
Thanks so much!!! Check out my free stuff here, some free stuff on ehentai (haven't posted there in quite a while) and on imagefap. My paysite is part of eroticillusions, look for my name, NotFromThisWorld. If you subscribe check out my page on cyberotica, that's where all the good stuff is at.

Last edited:
Dear everyone, you must remember Quoom's another master pieces of the impalement "THERESE" . Regrettably, I already had resigned
Quoom's website member, I can not compare the current "Queen Zenobia " series .

If possible, I hope anyone share it

Attachments

• th083.jpg
    th083.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 1,420
Well, I'm not trying to be picky but things can get strange on this forum and I do respect artists getting paid for their work. So...

1) Therese is still available on Quoom's website. All you have to do is buy a membership for 1 single month and download whatever your preferences are. That seems reasonable to me and I try to do it at least once a year to support artists I enjoy.

2) NFTW got called out for posting the exact same images an administrator did much earlier in this thread. So things do change around here. :rolleyes:
But I do try to respect the moderators/administrators and their policy (and copyrights!).

So, I'll post, it is an admittedly old story, but I still want clearance. Like 46 images detailing the impalement.

Cheers!:beer:

The quoom could finally make a functional fan forum on its site over the years to share our wishes, opinions, and comments!

his works are extremely sophisticated and bloody, but he uses a lot of outdated models and textures ... even though he slightly improved the image they are still old models ...

once a year I pay my membership for about 1 month and that's enough for me. just fucking pisses me half of the stories is unfinished-in progress, and he's doing more and the old ones don't finish ... so I'm looking forward to continuing my favorite comics, and that it is not finished ... beauty.

The quoom could finally make a functional fan forum on its site over the years to share our wishes, opinions, and comments!

his works are extremely sophisticated and bloody, but he uses a lot of outdated models and textures ... even though he slightly improved the image they are still old models ...

once a year I pay my membership for about 1 month and that's enough for me. just fucking pisses me half of the stories is unfinished-in progress, and he's doing more and the old ones don't finish ... so I'm looking forward to continuing my favorite comics, and that it is not finished ... beauty.
I know what you mean about unfinished comics. I've been a subscriber to both Quoom and Gary Roberts from time to time and I really like their comics, but I find it annoying that they work at a snail's pace and things stay incomplete.

I am also guilty of this on my paysite, but it is mostly due to switching over to a better system. My older posts are not updated as much now so several sit incomplete.

I appreciate all the subscribers to my site, and I hope you all like the high resolution, realistic renders I am able to create now with the new system. With your subscriptions it is almost paid off!!!

Last edited:
I know what you mean about unfinished comics. I've been a subscriber to both Quoom and Gary Roberts from time to time and I really like their comics, but I find it annoying that they work at a snail's pace and things stay incomplete.

I am also guilty of this on my paysite, but it is mostly due to switching over to a better system. My older posts are not updated as much now so several sit incomplete.

I appreciate all the subscribers to my site, and I hope you all like the high resolution, realistic renders I am able to create now with the new system. With your subscriptions it is almost paid off!!!
What is the address of your site? Thanks.

1) Darken nails (pardon the pun) it, and I sympathize/empathize with NFTW.
2) NFTW goes through a complex system including threemoonsart.com, eroticillusions.com, and finally, without charge if you belong to either of these, cybrotica.com, where his really "good" (subject to censorship?) stuff is. It's complicated and I think you would do better with your own site NFTW, but defer to the reasons you do it the way you do.
3) I do it exactly as darken does, join for a month, download what I want, and then respect the copyright.
4) Digital artists have it rough. Their work is reproducible at the click of a button. Criminals can download their work and then use it themselves to make money.
For me, it is a matter of honor and fairness. I do it the way darken does but then I don't "share" it.
5) Darken and I were involved in the recent "Bartnel episode" on this forum. I didn't like the way Bartnel or this forum was handling that situation , said so, and stand by my comments. That said, whatever I can do to try and support artists, especially very competent, generous ones like skating jesus or NFTW, I'm going to do it. Their work is unique, highly refined, and makes me giggle. :clap: :) And if I support the free stuff they post here, hopefully they will continue to support and post on this forum.

I think there needs to be a thread devoted to these matters so we can discuss them rationally, without being accused of "flame wars" or copyright infringement. It would keep the forum "healthier" and digital art IS the future.

Best regards. :beer:

th082.jpg 215.jpg

I choose the artist carefully and evaluate it according to his works, and as he treats me as a customer-fan, I personally think skatingjesus is a truly unprecedented type of brilliant artist!
his works are always meticulously elaborated and detailed, as well as other artists are excellent, and then in the quotes-arrogant and haughty artists who dig into others or declare war on those who express their opinion ...

I have made a peace-truce with the artists, but that does not mean that I will withdraw my tail, and I will like everything.

therefore I agree, and here we create a forum where we discuss what we like-dislike etc ... without the risk of ban! because it is precisely to express your opinion, without risk, that the thread would serve.

Thanks.

Well, I'm not trying to be picky but things can get strange on this forum and I do respect artists getting paid for their work. So...

1) Therese is still available on Quoom's website. All you have to do is buy a membership for 1 single month and download whatever your preferences are. That seems reasonable to me and I try to do it at least once a year to support artists I enjoy.

2) NFTW got called out for posting the exact same images an administrator did much earlier in this thread. So things do change around here. :rolleyes:
But I do try to respect the moderators/administrators and their policy (and copyrights!).

So, I'll post, it is an admittedly old story, but I still want clearance. Like 46 images detailing the impalement.

Cheers!:beer:
If you would have intended to give the advice for me, I should reply that I already had all of "Therese" . To respect the author's rights is quite normal and natural attitude and I thought that the perfect execution of it would make a half about a value of this forum.

Бор-замечательный художник, к сожалению большинство вешалок, тема насаживания на кол меньше!

Attachments

• 016_1000.jpg
    016_1000.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,274
  • 019_1000.jpg
    019_1000.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 458_1000.jpg
    458_1000.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 964
  • 480_1000.jpg
    480_1000.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 939
  • 566_1000.jpg
    566_1000.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 979
  • 683_1000.jpg
    683_1000.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 965
  • 688_1000.jpg
    688_1000.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 986
  • 747_1000.jpg
    747_1000.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 924
  • 780_1000.jpg
    780_1000.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 943
  • 905_1000.jpg
    905_1000.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 999
A few more. The first two are pretty funny. What are girlfriends for? To help impale their best friend of course.

View attachment 90463 View attachment 90464 View attachment 90465 View attachment 90466 View attachment 90467
Image 3 from Master Zell is one of the best impalement scenes I have seen , near to the dramatic deadly impalement „Therese“ series of Master Quoom , you really can watch the huge pain of the young pretty victim , expecting this cruel death torture ! Would be interesting to watch the very beginning and the end of the story , when the stake is fully erected
Thank you for sharing this excellent imagination !
Does anyone know if the full story of this Zell pictures are existing ?
Is Zell still activ ?
Thank you for helping

A few more. The first two are pretty funny. What are girlfriends for? To help impale their best friend of course.

View attachment 90463 View attachment 90464 View attachment 90465 View attachment 90466 View attachment 90467
Image 3 of Master Zell is one of the best very drastic impalement scenes with a very beautiful poor victim I know , near to the dramatic „Therese“ series of Master Quoom
Thank you for

Always fantastic to watch this two impalement images of the great Damian even after years !
Would be interesting to see a status in between the beginning and the the end of this quick „run through“ execution on a sharp spit of steal !
I have to consider doing some more though the site I sell work to (have to eat), is loath to post such graphic images that to be convincing would have to show a lot of blood, big no-no from the card companies that would pull out. Just to also say I am loosing my appetite for such gruesome tortures and deaths (inevitable in the case), must be getting too old. :)

Back
Top Bottom