Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh... I thought she was you... did you try to model yourself?
I have tried to model myself with Daz once, but it wasn't very successful - I thought I had everything right but it just didn't look like me. Sadly I'm nowhere near as young and shapely as Gemma these days :)

She is (accidentally) based on a good friend's 21-year-old daughter. It wasn't my intention to create a 3D model of her - I was just playing around with various figure and hair assets and then suddenly it just kind of looked like her, so I decided to name her after the real Gemma :)
Just so long as she doesn't turn up here and recognises herself. Although, if she is turned on by it.........

I have tried to model myself with Daz once, but it wasn't very successful - I thought I had everything right but it just didn't look like me. Sadly I'm nowhere near as young and shapely as Gemma these days :)
Well ... I could try to do an avatar for you... just send me some pics
I did some avatars for other girls, usually young looking models... could be interesting to develop a more middle age one... if you like

A couple misc renders I made...
Very nice!

I love the quality of some of the textures in there (That wall looks amazing - are you using a bump map on that?)
Also some of the props are fantastic - especially that pear!

I've re-posted my dungeon pictures plus some more in the link below. I thought they should be in a different area because there are no impalement pictures...yet. :wink: I liked these pictures so much I decided to create an entire comic of them for my paysite. Hope you enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom