Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
W

RECTAL IMPALEMENT IV

It was already dawn and the sun was already very hot. My torn body was still in terrible pain. Insects have already made a nest on my cock, balls and places where the stake entered and exited. My tanned body was shining in the sun. I was the only one left alive.
And then, as if through a fog, I saw three people carrying stakes on their shoulders. The first one was fat, he was naked without a cloth around his waist and his cock was erect. He had extremely large balls. His fat was shaking under the stake. He begged for mercy the whole way, but the soldiers whipped him and told him to go faster. Behind him was a woman who had a cloth around her waist but her rather large breasts were bare. There were whipping marks on the breasts and back. For a woman, she was quite strong and handled the weight of the stake with ease. I heard the mob laughing at the fat man and shouting at the girl. Some of the crowd pinched the girl's tits, and the fat man was kicked on the ass. And at the end of the column walked a strong man with a cloth around his dogs. His cock was extremely thick and big, so he was lifting his cloth. He had a muscular tanned body that was cut from the whipping. All the convicts were barefoot and, like us, they left bloody footprints on the cobblestones. When they went up to the landing, they were surprised to see the three of us who were already stuffed. The woman noticed that I was alive and greeted me. She asked me how long I had been living with a punctured stomach, and I said, "all day", Then the three executioners came. The one who stabbed the harambasha will now stab the fat one, the one who stabbed the woman next to me and the one who stabbed me that man. The verdict was read. A woman and a man will be beaten for robbery, and fat for treason. The fat man fell to his knees and begged for mercy. A woman and a man lowered their heads and awaited their fate.
The fat man was first in line. He did not lie down on his stomach but was still crying on his knees. Then the executioner pushed him with a boot and he fell on his stomach and hit his head on the wooden floor. Then the assistants came and tied his hands behind his back and spread his legs wide. The executioner moved the cock so that it wouldn't bother him and stuck the dagger in the butt. The howl of the fat man was heard, and the executioner, ignoring it, cut the space between the cock and the balls and the scum. Then he and another assistant started to push the stake into his ass. The fat one squealed like a pig being slaughtered. Then they tightened the ropes and the executioner took the sledgehammer and drove the stake in with it. I saw a spilled fat body stretching and heard a squeal. His fat bottoms tightened. When he tore open his entire gut and when the spike from the stake reached his right groin, the executioner cut the skin on his back and hit him twice more and the fat man was pierced. The executioner cursed the fat man because lifting the stake was difficult. First they turned him on his back and tied his legs to a stake. His cock was in full swing and his big balls swelled. They started lifting him. The assistants could not lift him, so the soldiers helped them. At last they straightened him up. He was in front of the Harambasha. He was covered in sweat and sweat was running down his body. A thin trickle of blood oozed through the openings on the body. The executioner pulled his cock and balls. The fat man begged not to be tortured further, but the executioner tied a wire to the eye of the cock and the egg and hung a stone on the wire. His legs were nailed to the stake. On the back you could see the muscles in full tension. Sweat was dripping down his body like a waterfall. "The fat man is melting," said the crowd. The fat man smelled like a skunk. The smell from the bowels was unbearable. He begged for mercy and the executioner pulled him by the balls and laughed.
It was the woman's turn. As ordered, she lay down on her stomach, put her hands on her back and spread her legs. She straightened her feet. The executioner tied his hands behind his back, cut the cloth, then spread his legs. Now the muscular back is showing. The executioner asked: "Pussy or cunt",, She said: "Cut from the cunt because this stake will not go through the cunt alone", The executioner stuck the knife into the cunt and then pulled it to cut the cunt as well. The woman howled in pain. The executioners pushed a thick stake into the opening, turned it a little and pushed it, and then hammered it in. The whole time the entrails were being ripped apart, the woman kept her toes outstretched despite the spasm in her thighs from the stretching of her legs. She told the executioner to be careful not to injure any organ more severely because she wanted to suffer the pain in front of the crowd. When they impaled her, they turned her on her back. Her torso was stained with my friend's blood, and next to the stinking insides, there was the stench of my friend's spilled intestines and his blood and urine. Even so, her body was wonderful. Puffy nipples, big tits, muscular stomach and strong legs with straight toes. They started lifting her up. She told the executioner in agony: "You put my pussy and ass together," When they straightened her, the cloth fell a little and pubic hair was visible. She now turned to me: "Are you still alive?" Good job. You have a wonderful body,, I told her that I am still alive and that she has a wonderful body. The mob started shouting at her. Die you stinking whore.
It was the man's turn. Sam took off the cloth and the crowd could see his erect cock, thin and long and ballsy. He was naked. A scream was heard from the crowd. He lay down on his stomach and moved his cock under his stomach. The executioner tied his hand

RECTAL IMPALEMENT IV

It was already dawn and the sun was already very hot. My torn body was still in terrible pain. Insects have already made a nest on my cock, balls and places where the stake entered and exited. My tanned body was shining in the sun. I was the only one left alive.
And then, as if through a fog, I saw three people carrying stakes on their shoulders. The first one was fat, he was naked without a cloth around his waist and his cock was erect. He had extremely large balls. His fat was shaking under the stake. He begged for mercy the whole way, but the soldiers whipped him and told him to go faster. Behind him was a woman who had a cloth around her waist but her rather large breasts were bare. There were whipping marks on the breasts and back. For a woman, she was quite strong and handled the weight of the stake with ease. I heard the mob laughing at the fat man and shouting at the girl. Some of the crowd pinched the girl's tits, and the fat man was kicked on the ass. And at the end of the column walked a strong man with a cloth around his dogs. His cock was extremely thick and big, so he was lifting his cloth. He had a muscular tanned body that was cut from the whipping. All the convicts were barefoot and, like us, they left bloody footprints on the cobblestones. When they went up to the landing, they were surprised to see the three of us who were already stuffed. The woman noticed that I was alive and greeted me. She asked me how long I had been living with a punctured stomach, and I said, "all day", Then the three executioners came. The one who stabbed the harambasha will now stab the fat one, the one who stabbed the woman next to me and the one who stabbed me that man. The verdict was read. A woman and a man will be beaten for robbery, and fat for treason. The fat man fell to his knees and begged for mercy. A woman and a man lowered their heads and awaited their fate.
The fat man was first in line. He did not lie down on his stomach but was still crying on his knees. Then the executioner pushed him with a boot and he fell on his stomach and hit his head on the wooden floor. Then the assistants came and tied his hands behind his back and spread his legs wide. The executioner moved the cock so that it wouldn't bother him and stuck the dagger in the butt. The howl of the fat man was heard, and the executioner, ignoring it, cut the space between the cock and the balls and the scum. Then he and another assistant started to push the stake into his ass. The fat one squealed like a pig being slaughtered. Then they tightened the ropes and the executioner took the sledgehammer and drove the stake in with it. I saw a spilled fat body stretching and heard a squeal. His fat bottoms tightened. When he tore open his entire gut and when the spike from the stake reached his right groin, the executioner cut the skin on his back and hit him twice more and the fat man was pierced. The executioner cursed the fat man because lifting the stake was difficult. First they turned him on his back and tied his legs to a stake. His cock was in full swing and his big balls swelled. They started lifting him. The assistants could not lift him, so the soldiers helped them. At last they straightened him up. He was in front of the Harambasha. He was covered in sweat and sweat was running down his body. A thin trickle of blood oozed through the openings on the body. The executioner pulled his cock and balls. The fat man begged not to be tortured further, but the executioner tied a wire to the eye of the cock and the egg and hung a stone on the wire. His legs were nailed to the stake. On the back you could see the muscles in full tension. Sweat was dripping down his body like a waterfall. "The fat man is melting," said the crowd. The fat man smelled like a skunk. The smell from the bowels was unbearable. He begged for mercy and the executioner pulled him by the balls and laughed.
It was the woman's turn. As ordered, she lay down on her stomach, put her hands on her back and spread her legs. She straightened her feet. The executioner tied his hands behind his back, cut the cloth, then spread his legs. Now the muscular back is showing. The executioner asked: "Pussy or cunt",, She said: "Cut from the cunt because this stake will not go through the cunt alone", The executioner stuck the knife into the cunt and then pulled it to cut the cunt as well. The woman howled in pain. The executioners pushed a thick stake into the opening, turned it a little and pushed it, and then hammered it in. The whole time the entrails were being ripped apart, the woman kept her toes outstretched despite the spasm in her thighs from the stretching of her legs. She told the executioner to be careful not to injure any organ more severely because she wanted to suffer the pain in front of the crowd. When they impaled her, they turned her on her back. Her torso was stained with my friend's blood, and next to the stinking insides, there was the stench of my friend's spilled intestines and his blood and urine. Even so, her body was wonderful. Puffy nipples, big tits, muscular stomach and strong legs with straight toes. They started lifting her up. She told the executioner in agony: "You put my pussy and ass together," When they straightened her, the cloth fell a little and pubic hair was visible. She now turned to me: "Are you still alive?" Good job. You have a wonderful body,, I told her that I am still alive and that she has a wonderful body. The mob started shouting at her. Die you stinking whore.
It was the man's turn. Sam took off the cloth and the crowd could see his erect cock, thin and long and ballsy. He was naked. A scream was heard from the crowd. He lay down on his stomach and moved his cock under his stomach. The executioner tied his hands
Where is the rest. Please continue the story

I don't quite understand what you want. Morph Allows you to make your feet even smaller. Are your feet too big now? I'll try to make them smaller as well. But I'm not sure what it will look like.
Hi, Doom--

Sorry, I was not talking about CGI, but about my RL big feet.
It was a joke. I try to lighten the seriousness of this site with levity, but everyone seems to want to take me seriously!

Such is the fate of a court jester.

I had this picture and I reworked it.
Added blood
Reduced huge feet by 40%
Added more and shaded the background
And with the help of the d-former, I tried to push her stomach out a little, because the stake went into it.
The crowd gazed up at the young nude blonde sitting atop the thick post rammed up her rectum. In indescribable agony, she howled and wailed, her bare toes grasping at the wooden stake, trying unsuccessfully to ease her suffering by pushing up her ass. The spectators laughed at her exertions and asked the guards if they had whips long enough to reach her. In particular, the mob wanted her perky, protruding boobs lashed and pummeled.

Back
Top Bottom