Impalement At A Bdsm Session

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eva
But you look such s NICE girl with your clothes on...who'd have though what delightful thoughts rampaged below the surface! I want to kidnap you, tear off your clothes and release the inner demonesse
X
Thanks for the compliment Peter.
Looks have little to do with the way the brain was wired... :)

On the subject of impalement, I must admit that I have used traffic cones imaginatively. ...you will be glad to know that I removed them from the site in the interests of road safety!

Omg YES! You NAUGHTY girl... I hope you had a playmate, self bdsm is fun, but shared bdsm is wonderful x

Omg YES! You NAUGHTY girl... I hope you had a playmate, self bdsm is fun, but shared bdsm is wonderful x

I wasn't the one that found it, nor the one that purchased it. I only inherited after the event. It needs to be sterilized with - say - one of those alcohol creams which also have such a delightful fell on soft tissues ...

I once attached an old styLe metal coat hook to a cross. She didn't realise what it was for until I actually started the insertion process! Very well recieved and she wriggled so much with it in.

I once attached an old styLe metal coat hook to a cross. She didn't realise what it was for until I actually started the insertion process! Very well recieved and she wriggled so much with it in.

A few years ago, alone in a hotel, I noticed the coat hangers for skirt or trousers, those that have adjustable clamps that can be positioned very precisely. I become addicted to them...

See: http://www.selfridges.com/AU/en/cat...VVAUqCh2rNQWEEAYYAyABEgJmtPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Like most women, I have fantasies.

Impalement is one.

One day I told about it to Master. Over a few weeks we spoke about it until one day He told me He had a plan.

He took me shopping to a curtain shop where He asked for the wooden curtain’s rods. He told me to choose one amongst several rods.

“This is going to be your impaling pole.” He said. “Choose one and choose it well.”

After a while, I selected one. Laughing, He asked “This thin?” and instead chose a thicker one. “This will fill you better” He said.

He put the lacquered polished rod on the floor, measuring its height against me: it reached my navel

“Do you think you can take it all in?” He asked with a smirk in his face.

“Now for the finials” (the ball that goes at the end) and He selected a carved one to fit the end of the rod.

At His place, He rounded the edges of the pole, lubricated it and make me lie down with my legs wide open, inserting the pole to measure the depth of my vagina with the would-be impaling pole.

He pushed as much of the pole as I could take and He marked the length that went in, where He drilled a small hole to held a thinner dowel that would serve as a stopper to further penetration and also as wooden pony.

Then the fun began, with me throwing 5 dices that would determine how many strokes of the bamboo cane I would endure. To His disappointment I drew a mere 19

He tied the rubber bands to the base of my breasts that would swell them into bluish bulbous globes and clamped the bronze bells to my nipples.

With the wrists tied above my head, He tied me to the winch He had secured to garage’s roof, and put a large spreader bar that kept my legs widespread.

He lifted me above the ground and began lowering me into the pole until the dowel stopped the intrusion.

My cervix was resting against the pole’s head, the dowel biting hard on my cunt lips.

My now swollen tits and the contraption inside me were starting to hurt...

He watched me for a while, circling my naked body, touching me here and there, a slap to the tits, another slap on my face, a tug at the clamps, a soft punch in the tummy...

Then the flogging, harsh, relentless, painful... and the movement that I couldn’t stop making every time He hit me with the cane, made the pole to bury even further, tighter inside me, my cuntal muscles stretched beyond endurance, yet contracting and gripping the brutal intruder...

Cumming for the first of a few times, my senses now delirious, my mind a blank as I descended into subspace as the endorphins flooded my brain...

I lost track of time only to come to my senses on the bathtub where He was cuddling my rather sore body.

A few weeks later on, I begged Him to impale me again, and this time He put a finial at the end of the rod...

Later on He told me that my screaming was deafening... but I can’t remember.

Nor I remember well the few other times He tortured me on the pole.

eva
Great story! Very Exciting!;)

As a regular traveller over many, many years Pp has often found things in hotel rooms so easily repurposed as improvised devices to punish or pleasure a submissive woman.
Those clothes hangers are just one.....even the ironing board can be put to use in other than its intended purpose :devil:. All it takes is a fertile imagination :D.

As a regular traveller over many, many years Pp has often found things in hotel rooms so easily repurposed as improvised devices to punish or pleasure a submissive woman.
Those clothes hangers are just one.....even the ironing board can be put to use in other than its intended purpose :devil:. All it takes is a fertile imagination :D.
I would hate to be a guest following him!!!!

That deserves your 19,000th 'like' Pp! :cheer:

Impalement is one.

One day I told about it to Master. Over a few weeks we spoke about it until one day He told me He had a plan.

He took me shopping to a curtain shop where He asked for the wooden curtain’s rods. He told me to choose one amongst several rods.

“This is going to be your impaling pole.” He said. “Choose one and choose it well.”

After a while, I selected one. Laughing, He asked “This thin?” and instead chose a thicker one. “This will fill you better” He said.

He put the lacquered polished rod on the floor, measuring its height against me: it reached my navel

“Now for the finials” (the ball that goes at the end) and He selected a carved one to fit the end of the rod.

At His place, He rounded the edges of the pole, lubricated it and make me lie down with my legs wide open, inserting the pole to measure the depth of my vagina with the would-be impaling pole.

He pushed as much of the pole as I could take and He marked the length that went in, where He drilled a small hole to held a thinner dowel that would serve as a stopper to further penetration and also as wooden pony.

Then the fun began, with me throwing 5 dices that would determine how many strokes of the bamboo cane I would endure. To His disappointment I drew a mere 19

He tied the rubber bands to the base of my breasts that would swell them into bluish bulbous globes and clamped the bronze bells to my nipples.

With the wrists tied above my head, He tied me to the winch He had secured to garage’s roof, and put a large spreader bar that kept my legs widespread.

He lifted me above the ground and began lowering me into the pole until the dowel stopped the intrusion.

My cervix was resting against the pole’s head, the dowel biting hard on my cunt lips.

He watched me for a while, circling my naked body, touching me here and there, a slap to the tits, another slap on my face, a tug at the clamps, a soft punch in the tummy...

Then the flogging, harsh, relentless, painful... and the movement that I couldn’t stop making every time He hit me with the cane, made the pole to bury even further, tighter inside me, my cuntal muscles stretched beyond endurance, yet contracting and gripping the brutal intruder...

Cumming for the first of a few times, my senses now delirious, my mind a blank as I descended into subspace as the endorphins flooded my brain...

I lost track of time only to come to my senses on the bathtub where He was cuddling my rather sore body.

A few weeks later on, I begged Him to impale me again, and this time He put a finial at the end of the rod...

eva
How exquisite. If only the pole was copper and electrified. It is such a fetish of mine.

Impalement is one.

eva

Delicious and lustful fantasy for your body Inanna........But even better I would have two women both experts in the use of the cane......cane your body first after being raised....to prepare it for the impaling....no choice in the number of stripes...it would be 100...full body to satisfy your lust for those beautiful stripes ....then your nipples clamped hard with good nipple clamps to keep them fully erect.....or even better each nipple pierced with two needles apiece to keep them erect........and the impaling would be in your eager Ass....as deep as possible.....much better then your Pussy.....Anal impalement will give your body the ultimate pleasures and many more intense orgasms .......and with the large leg spreader bar on, this will leave your Pussy available and eager for other lustul pleasures....

Last edited:
Delicious and lustful fantasy for your body Inanna........But even better I would have two women both experts in the use of the cane......cane your body first after being raised....to prepare it for the impaling....no choice in the number of stripes...it would be 100...full body to satisfy your lust for those beautiful stripes ....then your nipples clamped hard with good nipple clamps to keep them fully erect.....or even better each nipple pierced with two needles apiece to keep them erect........and the impaling would be in your eager Ass....as deep as possible.....much better then your Pussy.....Anal impalement will give your body the ultimate pleasures and many more intense orgasms .......and with the large leg spreader bar on, this will leave your Pussy available and eager for other lustul pleasures....

Are you trying to melt me with promises of a hellish paradise?

Back
Top Bottom