Impalement

Go to CruxDreams.com

cruxpain72

Magistrate
IMPALEMENT In history was used in Persia Egypt Turkey. Executioner order to condemned to lie prone. Than he straddle his or her legs with ropes. His or her anus is wide open after that. Then he cut anus with knife to wide a hole in the ass of condemned. And finally he penetrate thick stick about 12 centimetres in his or her anus. He penetrate stick with hammer. Thick stick slowly push organs inside and tears apart anus bowels. When stick penetrate whole body executioner cut skin and stick comes out on condemned back behind his or her ears. After that executioner rise up the stick and condemned lives on the stick a couple a days. Condemned feet can't reach the ground and he suffers in unbearable pain. Condemned body is exposed in public naked. It is history. In today's days I penetrate a stick in anus without cutting. Then I penetrate stick with hammer deep in his or her ass. I can penetrate 20 centimetres deep it is a maximum. After that I rise the body up and put the slaves feet to the feet rest to prevent his body slice down.

IMPALEMENT In history was used in Persia Egypt Turkey. Executioner order to condemned to lie prone. Than he straddle his or her legs with ropes. His or her anus is wide open after that. Then he cut anus with knife to wide a hole in the ass of condemned. And finally he penetrate thick stick about 12 centimetres in his or her anus. He penetrate stick with hammer. Thick stick slowly push organs inside and tears apart anus bowels. When stick penetrate whole body executioner cut skin and stick comes out on condemned back behind his or her ears. After that executioner rise up the stick and condemned lives on the stick a couple a days. Condemned feet can't reach the ground and he suffers in unbearable pain. Condemned body is exposed in public naked. It is history. In today's days I penetrate a stick in anus without cutting. Then I penetrate stick with hammer deep in his or her ass. I can penetrate 20 centimetres deep it is a maximum. After that I rise the body up and put the slaves feet to the feet rest to prevent his body slice down.

Interesting (and terrifying) information.:eek:

I wander is anybody dare to be impaled?

View attachment 143761 View attachment 143762 View attachment 143763
I also wonder if somebody dares, but I found in the net pics of an impaled guy. Fake or true?
I think that it was fake. At first if the stick penetrate whole body a gay will be dead. Second I don't see a blood on the pick of impaler stick. But idea is good. If somebody want that he must know that stick can't penetrate less than 20 cm. It is a size of bowels and rectum. It will be safe that he penetrate thick stick in his ass. But it would be more painful.

Top of Form

TORTURE AND IMPALEMENT EXECUTION
Abidaga stood before regarding farmer from whom he was much taller. He was quiet and thoughtful. Everyone waited on his word, and he thought that's who I have to fight and carry, that of whom depend on my position and my destiny, than this despised and weak-minded renegades Plevljak and the incomprehensible, inveterate malice and persistence of rajinske nits. And then winced and began to give orders and to examine the peasants.

Lodge to meet the guards, outside the voice of supervisors and workers. Abidaga ask questions via Plevljak.
Radisav initially claimed that he and another boy decided to run away and are therefore prepared a small raft and set off down the river. When they showed him the senselessness of his claim, as the dark night can sail down the river restless, full of whirlpools, rocks and shoals, and for those who want to run away do not climb the scaffolding and not destroy the work, he is silent and only bluntly said:
- Well, in your hands, all you are doing what you know.
- Well, now you can see what we know - he is to live Abidaga.

The guards put out chains and got naked peasant chest. Chains were thrown into fire and waited. As the chains were sooty, all their hands were soiled and everywhere, and the half-naked peasants and according to them They left black marks. When the chains were close to boiling point, he approached the Merdžan Gypsy and long pliers pulled them to one end, and one of the guards has also adhered to the other.
Plevljak is translated Abidaga words.
- Well, now a grandfather tells the truth.
- What do I have to, I tell you; all you can and all i know.
She offered two hangers and opasaše them peasants around the broad, hairy chest. Began to sizzle osmuđena hair. Farmer is zgrčiše mouth nabreknuše jugular vein, ribs and loins leapt stomach muscles began to tighten and move like a man vomiting. Moaning in pain, tightening the ropes which bound and vain struggled and tried to reduce the contact of the body with a hot iron. His eyes blinked and narrowed.Then they put out chains.
- That's for starters. Is not it better without it saying? The farmer only very oduhnu through your nose, but said nothing.
- Tell us who was the one with you!
- His name is John, and I do not know his house or village.
Offered again hangers, zacvrča hair and tanned skin. Coughing from the smoke and writhing in pain, the farmer began intermittently to interpret.
Only two of them had agreed to demolish the building of the bridge. So they thought they should, and so they did. No one else knew and did not participate. At first they approached the shore, in various places, and managed well, but when they saw that the guards on the scaffolding and the shore, they came up with to put together three directorates in the raft and so unnoticed approach the building from the river. That was three days ago. The very first night I almost did not catch them. They barely escaped. Because the next night were not coming out. And when they tried again last night with the raft happened what happened.
- That's all. So it was and so we did, and now you do yours.
- And no, not so, but shall speak who put you up to it? Because nothing these troubles so far according to those that go.
- Do what you want

Then get the Merdžan blacksmith with pliers. Knelt beside bound man and began to tear his nails with bare feet. Clenched teeth farmer was silent, but a strange shiver that has shaken the already attached to the dog's body, giving off that pain must be large and extravagant. At one point, the farmer filtrated through his teeth somewhat unclear. Plevljak who stalked his words and gestures, and eagerly anticipated ma any recognition given hand to the Gypsy to stop and immediately ran up.
- How? What do you think?
- Nothing. Say to me that the justice of God and torture as loitering.
- Tell us who put you up?
- , who is going to get me? Satan!
- Satan?
- Satan, , one who is convinced you to build the bridge.
The farmer spoke softly but firm and determined.
Satan! A strange word, kettles this bitterly in such an unusual position. Satan! And that is, I was Plevljak, standing now with his head down as if it related questioning and not on him. That single word struck him in a sensitive spot and lifted it once all the worries and fears all in all their strength and size, as if they were not wiped out by this capturing the culprit. Maybe it is this, together with
Abidaga, and construction of the bridge, and this crazy redneck, only the devil's work. Satan! Maybe that's the only thing we have to fear? Plevljak shuddered and jerked back. Precisely, startling him strident and angry Abidaga voice.

- What is it? You are sleeping,? - Yelled Abidaga, hitting leather short whip sari of his right boot.

Gypsy was kneeling, with a pair of pliers in his hands, and the black, bright eyes looked frightened and submissive up with Abidaga physique. The guards instigated the fire which otherwise was ignited. The whole room was shined, warmed and festive. In general, what is OMRK as the poor and unattractive buildings grew suddenly expanded and changed. In the barn and around reigned a solemn excitement and special silence as always happens in places where being driven justice, tortured man living or occurring fateful things. Abidaga, Plevljak and bound man they moved and spoke as actors, and everyone else is going on with your fingers, eyes downcast, not speaking to the need, and even then only in whispers. Everyone is in it like not to be in this place or in that business, but since this is not possible, everyone has quieted his word and minimized their movement to bar to be much further away from everything.

Seeing that the hearing has been slow and not very promising fruit, Abidaga with an impatient gesture and loud curses come out of the barn. For him, hopped Plevljak, and the guards.

Outside, the dawn broke. The sun had not yet occurred, but the whole vista was bright. Deep in the hills saw the clouds, stretched into a long, dark purple belts, and between them the light and clear skies, almost green. Of damp earth lay scattered heaps of low fog from which peering crowns of fruit trees with a fully sparse and yellow leaves. Hitting just whip on boot, Abidaga issued orders: the culprit examined further, especially on the accessories, but it does not torture beyond measure torment of which would fall; to prepare all you need to still be alive in the morning impaled on a stake, and ultimately to the scaffold, at the highest place, so you see all the township and all the workers on both sides of the river: Merdžan to prepare everything, a crier to shout through Mahalla: to the floor on the bridge people can see how they are going to interfere with the construction of the bridge, and there, on one side or the other bank must redeem all of the male population, the Turks and the paradise of the child and the old man.

The day that dawns Sunday. On Sundays it was like any other day, but today they are themselves supervisors scattered. Just as good was day news spread about the capture of the culprit, the torture and execution of
to be in the afternoon. It hushed and solemn mood of the barn expanded to the entire area around the building. Levy operate silently, everyone avoids another in the eye and everyone looks at the work that is in front of you as if it were the beginning and the end of the world.

Even an hour before noon there borough world, mostly Turks, in the plateau near the bridge. Children have climbed the high rough stone blocks that were lying there. Workers swarmed around the long, narrow planks with which shared kulučarski tain that the man is not to die. Chewing, they were silent and looked around wildly. A while later appeared Abidaga, accompanied by Tosun Efendi, a master-Anthony and several prominent Turks. They all stood on an elevated drain in between the bridge and the barn in which he was convicted. Abidaga went again to the barn where he was told that everything is ready: there lay oak pole, long close to four yardsticks, to be tapered at the top of the iron-clad and very thin and sharp, and the whole smeared with good fat; where the scaffolds were pinned down direc among which will be a pole stipulate ukovati, wooden pile driver, ropes and everything.

Plevljak was ustumaran, earthy colors in the face and red eyes. Even now he could not withstand Abidaga flaming eyes.

- Listen to you, if not all properly and embarrass me in front of the world, not izlaz'te before my eyes neither of the Gypsy brabonjak; to drown you in the river Drina, as blind puppies.

And then turning to the trembling Gypsy milder added:

- Six pence for your job, and six more if he stays alive until nightfall. Well now, look.

With the main mosque in the bazaar told the Hodja sharp and clear voice. There was unrest among the people gathered, and then further opened the door to the barn. A dozen guards are classified in two rows, five on each side. Among them Radisav, barefoot and bareheaded; fast and bent as always but not to "sow" on the fly, but small and oddly walking, jumping almost crippled legs with bloody holes instead of nails; on her shoulder wearing a long, white and tapered pole. Go back Merdžan with two Gypsy who will assist him in the execution of the judgment. Suddenly izjaha somewhere Plevljak on your Dorati and went at the head of the procession, which had to cross a hundred steps to the top of scaffolding.
The world is stretched their necks and reared up on his toes to see the man who had made a plot and resistance and destroyed the building. Everyone was surprised by the poor and any appearance that the man whom they are completely different imagined. Of course, none of them knew why as funny bounces and push the balls of his feet, and no one is a good video from those burns chain that went around his chest like a big belts, and over which he donned a shirt and blanket. Therefore, everyone seemed too poor and unsightly for an offense for which lead him to the scaffold. Only white long pole gave everything an eerie size and attracted all eyes on him.

When they reached the place where beginning earthwork on the coast, Plevljak dismounted and some solemn and excessive movement gave the bridle guy, and he with the others lost on the steep, raskaljanom road that descends to the water. After a little while the world was able to see them appear in the same order on scaffolding and climbing up slowly and carefully. On the narrow alleys of the beams and planks guards are potpnno surrounded and huddled among themselves Radisava, that they would not have jumped into the river. Thus the squeezing slowly and climbed all over until they came to an end. There is water over the area paved with the size of a midsize room. In this area, as an elevated stage, settled Radisav, Plevljak and three gypsies, other guards were left scattered around the scaffolding.

The people at the plateau is shifted and shifted. Hundred steps separate it from those boards, so I see every man and every move, but can not hear the words even make out the details. People and workers from the left bank away three times as many of the scenes and even more squirm and strain to better hear and see. But nothing could be heard and what I could see it looked in the beginning and too easy and interesting, and yet in the end it became so bad that they all turned their heads, and many quickly went home, repenting as they come.

When Radisav ordered to lie down, he hesitated a moment, and then without looking Gypsies or the guards as they were gone, he came closer Plevljak, almost confidentially, as if by her, and said to him quietly and muffled:

- Listen, so do this and that world, do good, and thrust me not to bother the dog.

Plevljak winced and yelled at him as if to defend himself from it too confidential way conversation:
- ,, Silence! Is not that kind of martyr to tear down a royal here and cry like a woman! It will be so ordered and that you deserve.

Radisav lowered his head even lower, and the Gypsies came to him and stood with him to undress blanket and shirt. On the chest, there appeared to be wounds chain, red and blushed. Saying nothing, the farmer lay as he was ordered, facing the country. Gypsies came to Him, bound his hands first on his back, and then for each leg, ankles, one rope. strained each to his own, and his broad straddled feet. During this time Merdžan passed stake in two short rounded tree, so that he came top among peasant feet. Then pulled in behind the short, broad knife, knelt in front of opposing convict and leaned over him to cut away the cloth of his breeches the legs and extend the opening through which the pole teaches the body. The scariest part of the slayer of the work was, luckily for viewers invisible. It was seen only in relation to body trembled short and imperceptible knife wounds, to be lifted to the waist, as if to get up, but immediately fell back again with a dull hit the boards. As soon as he came, Gypsy jumps, grabs the mallet from the ground and began hitting him below, blunt end of the stake, a light and a measured impact. Between two strokes stopped a little and watched the first body in the scoring pole and two Gypsies, admonishing them to pull slowly and jednomerno. Body straddled peasants Greeks are by itself; with each blow mallet his spine bent and hunched, but it ropes tightened and corrected. Silence on both banks was such that they clearly make out every shot for himself and his echo around the steep bank. The closest they could hear the man hit his forehead on the board and in addition another unusual sound; but it was not even scream or cry or rattle, no matter who the human voice, but the whole of the tortured body stretched and spread him some squeaking and laughter, as the plot of gauze or a tree break. After every second kick went to the Gypsy sprawled body, towering over him, questioned whether the stake is going in the right direction, and when you make sure that did not hurt any of the most vibrant parts of the intestines, he returned and continued his work.

All this little sense and even less seen from the shore, but they are all legs were shaking, face faded and hladneli fingers.

At one point, knocking stopped. Merdžan saw at the top of the right shoulder muscles are tightened and the skin is lifted. He walked quickly and cut through the bulge place crosswise. Pale blood flowed, first scarce and growing. Another two or three blows, light and cautious, and the average was stopped discharging iron-clad peak koca. He hit a few more times, until he came to the top of the height of the right ear. Man was impaled like a lamb on a spit, just as he was coming out the top of the mouth than
on the back and it did not hurt yourself even more guts no heart or lungs. Then Merdžan reject mallet and walked. He looked at the motionless body, bypassing the blood that dripped from where the pole went in and out. and caught in small puddles on the boards. Two gypsies turned stiff body on his back and began to bind his legs at the bottom of the stake. During this time Merdžan watched whether the man is alive and carefully watched to the person who has come suddenly swollen, wider and higher. The eyes were wide open and restless, but motionless eyelids, mouth unfolded and both lips stiff spasm; of them are belasali tighten teeth. Some of the personal muscle man is no longer able to govern; therefore face looked like a mask. But my heart was dull and lungs worked short and rapid breath. Two Gypsies began to rise like a lock on a spit. Merdžan yelled at them to be careful not to shake the body; and I was helping. Uglaviše bottom, thick end of the stake between the two beams and ukovaše all great nails, then the back, at the same height, cantilever short žiokom which also prikovaše and cake and a beam of scaffolding.

And when it would be almost Gypsies izmakoše away and joined in the guards, and at that empty space was left alone, raised for the entire two yardsticks, upright, ispršen and naked from the waist, the man at the stake. From a distance, only hinted at through it is going to picket at his feet bound at ankles, while his hands were tied leđiina. That is why the people looked like a statue floating in the air, on the edge of scaffolding high above the river.

On both sides of the pass and murmur ripples through the crowd. Some bowed their views, and some went home quickly, without turning his head. Most silently watched the human face, protruding into the space, unnaturally stiff and straight. Fear they froze guts and legs under them obamirale, but they were unable to move either to separate the view from that scene. And between that scared the world floated the crazy Ilinka; looked each in the eye, trying to catch their eye and he read it and discover where they were sacrificed and buried her children.

Then Plevljak, Mercan and two guards came to Him again convicted and began to gaze up close. Series pole flowed only a weak stream of blood. The man was alive and conscious. The loin is rising and falling, vessels knocking at the door, roll your eyes are slowly but constantly. Through clenched teeth he raced drawn growl which were difficult to make out individual words:

- Turk, Turks ... - gasped the man with the stake. - The Turks on the bridge ... that paski starving ... paski ye die! ...
Gypsies gathered his tools and all, along with Plevljak and the guards, they went through the scaffolding to shore. People yield to them and stood Mrs. disperse. Only boys with high rocks and bare wood expecting something else and not knowing when the end or what is enough, waiting to see what will happen next with a strange man hovering over the water as if it were a head stopped.

Bottom of Form

I simulated impaled, I sat on a round wooden piles 4 inch wide,
my surprise is that I sink slowly little by little
between discomfort and excitement sensation and loss of strength in the legs

Attachments

• impa r v.JPG
    impa r v.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 443
I simulated impaled, I sat on a round wooden piles 4 inch wide,
my surprise is that I sink slowly little by little
between discomfort and excitement sensation and loss of strength in the legs
Yes it is a feeling. And you must had cramps and you felt wind in your asshole.

Last edited:
wwI.JPG Impalement was a very painful execution. In Persia (today: Iran) and in the Ottoman Empire (today Turkey) it was still in use until 1921! A young English lady accused being a spy died spiked on a pole during WW I. A gruesome end for this young woman.

Back
Top Bottom