Impalement

Go to CruxDreams.com
I simulated impaled, I sat on a round wooden piles 4 inch wide,
my surprise is that I sink slowly little by little
between discomfort and excitement sensation and loss of strength in the legs
unfortunately, it is a picture of the end of the film, and develop on paper degrade

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 462
IMPALEMENT In history was used in Persia Egypt Turkey. Executioner order to condemned to lie prone. Than he straddle his or her legs with ropes. His or her anus is wide open after that. Then he cut anus with knife to wide a hole in the ass of condemned. And finally he penetrate thick stick about 12 centimetres in his or her anus. He penetrate stick with hammer. Thick stick slowly push organs inside and tears apart anus bowels. When stick penetrate whole body executioner cut skin and stick comes out on condemned back behind his or her ears. After that executioner rise up the stick and condemned lives on the stick a couple a days. Condemned feet can't reach the ground and he suffers in unbearable pain. Condemned body is exposed in public naked. It is history. In today's days I penetrate a stick in anus without cutting. Then I penetrate stick with hammer deep in his or her ass. I can penetrate 20 centimetres deep it is a maximum. After that I rise the body up and put the slaves feet to the feet rest to prevent his body slice down.

and what about impaling women via their vaginas?

Impalement is one of my favorite forms of execution!

Attachments

• 271118378.jpg
    271118378.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 471
  • 1512624219.jpg
    1512624219.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 458
  • mas 034.jpg
    mas 034.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Unpaid Ransom.png
    Unpaid Ransom.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 534
  • 1ee945d3ccfe.jpg
    1ee945d3ccfe.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 562
  • 2e80026b4314.jpg
    2e80026b4314.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 548
  • inq005.jpg
    inq005.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 549
Impalement of Suleiman al-Halabi (Musée de l'Homme)

(1777–1800 was a Syrian Kurdish theology student in Cairo who assassinated French general Jean Baptiste Kléber, leader of the French occupation forces in Egypt. He was tortured by burning his hand to the bone before being executed by impalement.

Impalement - (1).jpg Impalement - (2).jpg Impalement - (3).jpg Impalement - (4).jpg

(1777–1800 was a Syrian Kurdish theology student in Cairo who assassinated French general Jean Baptiste Kléber, leader of the French occupation forces in Egypt. He was tortured by burning his hand to the bone before being executed by impalement.

View attachment 205198 View attachment 205199 View attachment 205200 View attachment 205201

View attachment 205198 View attachment 205199 View attachment 205200 View attachment 205201
The best impalement drawings I saw. Whole procedure of impalement. Thanks for very real pics

You got to love the attitude of the guy on the right: "I've got nothing else to do, with this pole in my ass, so I might as well have a smoke."

You got to love the attitude of the guy on the right: "I've got nothing else to do, with this pole in my ass, so I might as well have a smoke."
If he was impaled he suffer from unbearable pain. He have face like mask, he gnashes with his teath, all muscles are in full tension. He cant smoke

Back
Top Bottom