Go to CruxDreams.com
There are lots of threads showing slaves under torture. But don't forget, that improsonment in chains, dungeons, pillorys, cages and so on can be very beautiful as well. Therefore I opened up this thread. This is only for slaves that are not used/tortured currently and are arrested in which way ever. I will give it a start.
stuck-in-the-cellar.jpeg

tibd33.jpg

geschirr.jpg
images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are lots of threads showing slaves under torture. But don't forget, that improsonment in chains, dungeons, pillorys, cages and so on can be very beautiful as well. Therefore I opened up this thread. This is only for slaves that are not used/tortured currently and are arrested in which way ever. I will give it a start.
View attachment 1271792

View attachment 1271793

View attachment 1271791
View attachment 1271790
A fine collection - please credit the artists if you can (these are mostly well-known)

Alice and Alexandra, keeping each other company in a scene entitled, 'Arcimboldo Emulation'. The signature is an anagram of 'Arcimboldo' devised by @montycrusto .

Arcimboldo Emulation 1 Rob MacDoil 2021 70pc.jpg

Here we have pictures from Infernal Restraints (number 1, Sierra Cirque and number 4 with an unknown model), Inquisitionworld (number 2, showing Cecilia and number 5, showing Amalia) and a drawing by the artist Nikolay Bessonov.
View attachment 1272257View attachment 1272258View attachment 1272259View attachment 1272260View attachment 1272261
Love No 2
Captain Barbara Moore had fallen into the hands of the Taliban when her patrol was ambushed. Now, she was spread eagled naked and heavily shackled in the camel stables, her beautiful body covered in semen from the multiple rapes she had suffered. The Taliban commander had gleefully informed her that at the conclusion of noon prayers she would be publicly flogged and a HD video of the event circulated on the internet.

Love No 2
Captain Barbara Moore had fallen into the hands of the Taliban when her patrol was ambushed. Now, she was spread eagled naked and heavily shackled in the camel stables, her beautiful body covered in semen from the multiple rapes she had suffered. The Taliban commander had gleefully informed her that at the conclusion of noon prayers she would be publicly flogged and a HD video of the event circulated on the internet.
Leadership sometimes is far from what it’s cracked up to be. Instead of working my way up to being a field officer, I should have been working my way up to becoming the General’s nighttime bed companion.

Back
Top Bottom