Go to CruxDreams.com
Leadership sometimes is far from what it’s cracked up to be. Instead of working my way up to being a field officer, I should have been working my way up to becoming the General’s nighttime bed companion.
It's amazing isn't it.... the regrets that come to you right after that "oh shit" moment. :devil:

pre-execution-talk Kopie.jpg

Short story:

Tom noticed the new guard’s shock, when he saw the burning barrel executions for the first time.

„What’s up, Jim. Isn’t that what you expected?“, Tom asked his new colleague.

„Fuck no… I didn’t think it would be so fucking brutal and cruel… look at her… her crotch is completely engulfed in flames… she must be in so much pain right now…“, Jim said while staring at the naked 19-year old naked girl that was just getting executed.

„Oh yes… isn’t that hot?“, Tom replied while looking at the terrified naked 18-year-old standing right next to Jim.

„Do you have a boner?“, Tom asked. As he didn’t react he added: „It’s ok, Jim… most guards signing up for this job get hard while watching those executions. Isn’t that why you signed up for this in the first place? Diddn’t you want to see beautiful naked girls getting barbecued to death?“

Tom noticed the female inmate starring nervously as Jim’s crotch and it was pretty obvious that she noticed the huge bulge in his pants.

While looking the 18-year-old in her eyes, Tom unzipped the trousers of his uniform and took his hard cock out. As Tom started jerking his cock slowly in front of her he said: „What’s up, inmate 269B? Wanna file a sexual harassment complaint against us? I don’t think so, sweety… in about 20 minutes you will be standing in one of those barrels, up to your knees in gasoline. Then I will rub some gasoline against your pussy lips and your clit. I’m looking forward to throw the burning match inside the barrel. The flames will burn your thighs and your sweet little cunt within seconds. Since the flames don’t reach higher than your navel, it will take long time until the rest of your torso is cooked. I’m supposed to give you an adrenaline injection so you won’t faint… They want you to „enjoy“ every second of your brutal execution. Look at the girl outside… her pussy has been burning for 5 minutes now… her guts must have reaching boiling temperature already, but she’s still conscious and screaming. It will be another 5 minutes until the hot blood in her circulation will cause her heart or lungs to give up.“

With every seconds Tom could see the panic rising up in her.

What do you think Jim? „Will you enjoy watching inmate 269B slowly burn to death while screaming for her life? I mean… there’s always the other option…“

„Other option?“, the girl asked with tears in her eyes.

„Well, I have a pill here that will basically shut down your nervous system so you won’t feel a thing. Plus the poison will kill you within a minute after you took the pill. I could give you the pill right before your execution… but….“

„But what?“ she asked with a trembling voice.

„But you’ll have to earn that pill…. „.

The girl understood immediately. She dropped to knees and approached Tom’s hard cock with her mouth. Witihin seconds she started sucking his hard cock.

With a big grin on this face, Tom looked as his new colleague. „What are you waiting for, Jim? Go ahead… fuck her!“

Jim looked at him in disbelief. He hesitated for a moment… then unzipped his uniform, took his large erect cock out and positioned himself behind inmate 269B’s Pussy and slipped his penis inside her.

„YES, JIM! That’s the spirit… go ahead.. fuck her harder! FUCK THAT LITTLE DOOMED CUNT!“

With every second, Jim penetrated her harder and deeper. His cock went in and out effortlessly.

„She’s wet, isn’t she?“, Tom asked.

Jim nodded and kept fucking the 18-year-old’s pussy.

„They always are… facing certain death turns all good girls into horny whores… I bet you can make her cum, event though se will try not to…“, Tom said.

„Let’s play a little game….“, Tom suggested. „If you cum before she does, she will get the pill. But if you manag to make her cum, you’ll get to watch her die slowly and in unthinkable pain!“

„Ok!“, Jim agreed… intensifying the violent fuck even further.

While thrusting his cock inside her mouth, Tom noticed that she obviously struggled to keep herself under control. But only seconds later, she suddenly held her breath in a desperate attempt to stop herself from climaxing. But too late. Jim could feel the 18-year-old vagina contracting around his hard cock. The was no doubt. Inmate 269B had an intense orgasm.

„Ahhh… look at that little whore!“, Tom said, while stroking his cock with his right hand and almost immediately splashing a huge load of cum over her beautiful face. Only seconds later, Jim shot his hot semen deep inside her teenage womb.

While Tom pushed his cum covered cum inside her mouth in order to clean it, he laughed: „That’s it bitch… you came! We’ll have to punish you for your orgasm and lack of self control. No pill for you, sweety!“

The girl looked at him in shock. „PLEASE SIR! YOU PROMISED! PLEASE! I’ll do anything for that fucking pill!“

Jim looked at him and said: „I think we should give her the pill, Tom… what do you think?“

Tom smiled at Jim and answered: „There has never been a pill. That’s a game we play with all the girls we want to fuck before the execution. Almost all girls fall for out. You have a lot to learn, Jim! And now get her up… it’s her turn to get executed. Come on… help me putting her into the barrel…“

While watching inmate 269B burning slowly inside the barrel, Jim couldn’t stop jerking his hard cock. Hearing his own cum sizzle inside that grilled teenager pussy turned him on, so that he managed to cum twice during the 10 minute long execution. When she finally passed out, he realized „I LOVE THIS JOB!“

Here we have pictures from Infernal Restraints (number 1, Sierra Cirque and number 4 with an unknown model), Inquisitionworld (number 2, showing Cecilia and number 5, showing Amalia) and a drawing by the artist Nikolay Bessonov.
View attachment 1272257View attachment 1272258View attachment 1272259View attachment 1272260View attachment 1272261
Amalia is ex x actress and her nick was Uma Masome. She had some shots with kink.com, but she had the best performance with inquisitionlive/hexenkerker as Amalia witch, especially her episodes 12-17. My fav was 12, 13 and 14. 14 isn’t available even as trailes, but If someone know about those let me know. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom