Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
How’s that for anti-verbose, Old Slave?
Now what do I do with the other 23hours 55mins in a lockdown day?

Anyway, I want to know what dastardly fate is in store for all the corrupt hierarchy of Singapore when the truth comes out, and will Jeffrey's incompetence result in him becoming Secretary of State?

Another verbose post. I'll try to be shorter next time.

Tiga Puluh Enam

United States Embassy, Singapore, Sunday, 7:10 PM

Amanda finished her last set of case notes and put away the final law book. She had done it! Had gotten through all the references Jeffrey has listed (though she thought that the last several were far-fetched efforts and wondered why he included them) and produced almost a dozen possible citations for the Appeal brief. She was exhausted by gratified that she had done her part to help Miss Moore.
Amanda took her notes to Mr. Hodges office to find him furiously scribbling his brief. After he thanked her, Amanda asked, “Can I help with anything else?”
Jeffrey looked up at her and couldn’t miss the combination of fatigue and sincerity in her face. “No, thank you very much, Amanda. You have done fantastic work. You seriously should consider law school. You have quite an aptitude for the law. But I need to write and edit this myself. Go home and get some rest. You don’t need to be here before ten in the morning. Sleep in. You’ve earned it. I let you deliver the brief to the Court tomorrow.”
“Thank you, Sir.” Amanda was disappointed that she couldn’t do more, but she was very, very tired. Saying good-night, she went back to the library, picked up her sleep-over things, and headed home.

Infirmary, Changi Prison, Monday, April 1st, 2019 7:15 AM

Barb was luxuriating in deep asleep, enjoying the first, non-drugged rest in days. The soft infirmary bed was heavenly.

Suddenly, she was startled awake by the loud voices of guards. Blinking through still hazy eyes, she saw Imran and three other guards coming to her bed.
“Up now! Up now!” shouted one guard, as the men pulled her roughly from the bed.
“Inspection stance, Inmate Moore,” said Imran in a firm but calm voice.
Barbara struggled with the remaining fog of sleep as she spread her legs wide and locked her hands behind her head. She had slept naked and, therefore, didn’t need to raise a shift to expose herself.
Two of the guards proceeded to do the usually invasive and humiliating full body search, made worse by having had three days of respite from the degrading probing.
When they finished, Imran came close to her face.
“Vacation over, bitch. You are ours again. Full restraints”
Short-chain cuffs were affixed to her wrists and ankles. A metal collar was put around her neck and locked with a pin. Imran clipped a four-foot chain leash to the collar.
“On your knees, like the dog-bitch you are!”
Still disorientated and groggy from waking suddenly, Barb hesitated. Without thinking, she reacted to the vile insults, “Fuck You! I’m not a bitch!”
Imran turned to the other guards. “Shit. All that training work we did, and the first chance she has, she slips.” He drove his baton hard into her navel. Barb doubled over and collapsed on her knees, coughing violently.
“New orders from the Commandant for you. Chicken. First-order: you walk between places on your hands and knees, led by a leash, to remind you that you are just a Bitch! Other-orders soon and far worse! Now come on.” He jerked the chain, and the metal collar dug painfully into her throat. At the same time, a guard slapped her ass. Though the flesh was much healed, the slap felt like a hot brand on her rear. Barbara cried out and began to walk forward on all fours.

United States Embassy, Singapore, Monday, 8:25 AM

At eight-twenty-five the next morning, Amanda poked her head into Jeffrey’s office, said, with her usual cheerfulness, “I’m here if I can help with anything.”
Jeffrey called her into his office. She saw at once that Amanda had taken advantage of the rest to make herself more than presentable. Despite himself, he couldn’t help but stare at her nicely curvy legs beneath the micro-mini skirt and her high and firm bosom within the loose, silk blouse. From experience, he knew she wore no bra. Control yourself, Hodges, he thought to himself, even as his prick stiffened in his shorts. She’s too young, only 19, and her innocent face and petite frame made her look even younger.
Amanda came up to his desk and, as was her wont, stood almost at attention, with her hands behind her back and the ever-present, cheerful smile. The posture presented her smallish breasts to the best advantage. With her honey-blond hair framing her sweet face, he thought that she looked like an angel!
“Ahem,” Jeffrey felt a sudden need to clear his throat. “Amanda, no matter what happens on our appeal, this Friday brings Barbara’s second caning. I, of course, must attend. Would you like to, also?
Immediately, Amanda’s happy face cringed in despair, her eyes watered, and she sat down in the chair with a thud, sobbing.
“No…, Mr. Hodges…No…I can’t!” she stuttered out between body racking sobs and wringing her hands. “I just can’t! God forgive me, but I can’t!”

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Monday, 8:30 AM

Barbara lay on her side on the thin mat that constituted the only furniture in her cell. The march from the infirmary had been hell. With the short chains on her cuffs, she could only crawl along the hard floors as the guards with leash and blows to her rear, urged her to go faster. Her knees and hands soon became raw from sliding on the stone floors. But worst was the humiliation. Led by a collar and chain and made to crawl like an animal! The guards were continually hurling insults, reminding her that she was just a bitch! The rebel in Barbara screamed out to resist. But the still cramping pain in her belly and the sparks of agony in her butt, cowed her spirit.
When they got to her cell, they left on all the restraints. Imran attached the handle of the leash to a hook on the wall above her mat. “Goodbye, bitch. Rest a little. You get back to work later today.”

Not sure what that means, but if Fossy says it, I can expect the worst!!!
You may think you know what is coming next, but it may surprise you.

Tiga Puluh Tujuh

United States Embassy, Singapore, Monday, 8:31 AM

Jeffrey, taken aback by the sudden grief displayed by the always cheerful and positive girl, was speechless.
“I know I should go to be positive and cheer poor, Miss Moore, but it is too horrible! I didn’t sleep a wink after the first one. It was the worst experience of my life!”

As her sobs continued and the tears streamed down her cheeks, Jeffrey grabbed some tissues and hurried around his desk. She took the tissues and tried whipping her cheeks and nose, but her body was still wracked with sobs.
She looked up at Jeffrey, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I feel horrible. I should be there to support her, to be her friend. It’s my duty!” Amanda cried.
Jeffrey knelt to comfort the sweet young intern. He put his arm around her shoulders and said softly. “Don’t blame yourself, Amanda. It’s hard for us all. You have been a great support beginning at the trial and ever since. I’m sure Barbara would understand.”
“Oh, Mr. Hodges, you are too good to me! I am just a weak child.” wept Amanda, turning and burying her face in his bosom.
“There, there, Amanda,” said Jeffrey, holding her tightly and softly stroking her beautiful hair. She was so small and vulnerable, he thought.

Amanda, feeling the reassuring warmth of his hug and the gentle touch of his hand, was able to control her sobbing. She smelt his strong, masculine scent and felt his heart beating next to her ear. She admired and respected this man so much. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, raised her head, and looked into his eyes.
Jeffrey felt his heart almost stop when Amanda turned her sky-blue eyes up to his with a look of childish innocence. He did not think; he only reacted to his desires. He brought his face to hers and pressed his mouth against her pink lips.
In a fraction of a second, both had opened their lips and were eagerly exploring each other’s hot mouths with hungry, thrusting tongues. The mutual desires were blinding, erasing all other thoughts!
Jeffrey held the small girl tight in his arms as they kissed passionately. His hands strayed down to her full, round ass and pulled her hips hard to him, grinding their pelvises together. Heat seemed to shimmer up between their bodies.

Somehow, Hodges was able to control his thoughts and actions for a moment. This was wrong! He needed to work on Barbara Moore’s appeal, not seduce his very young intern.
With painful reluctance, he pulled away. Amanda looked up into his eyes with a sweet, innocent, questioning look.
”I’m sorry, Amanda. I don’t know what came over me. It is perfectly OK if you are uncomfortable attending Friday. Now, though, I must complete the Appeal brief.”
“Of course, Mr. Hodges. I’m sorry I made such a scene.” She turned to leave. At the door, she paused, looked over her shoulder, and said in a voice full of emotion, “If I can do anything to assist you, just let me know.”
Jeffrey was sorely tempted to reply, “Yes, come here and sit on my Big Hard Dick!” But, somehow, he maintained his professional manner. “Thank you, Miss Jones, I will let you know if I need you.”
Amanda showed a look of disappointment and left the room.

Jeffrey sat at his desk, shifting his pants to accommodate his enormous erection.

Special Cases Unit, Central Police Division, 9:00 AM

DI "Jack" Frost entered his office with a feeling of transcendent relief. April 1st, 2019. As of today, his retirement agreement became effective and fully vested. He was assigned to work at his leisure on “Special Cases” requiring his expertise. He could work up to the full month if he wished. His very generous pension kicked in today and couldn’t be altered. For the first time in his police career, Jack Frost didn’t feel required to heed the wishes of superiors.

After getting a large mug of the undrinkable coffee, the first thing Jack did was to review the Barbara Ann Moore file. “Without fear or favour,” he mumbled to himself. His mind went back to the time when, as a young and eager recruit, he took an oath of service with the Thames Valley Police. “I swear to be and be seen to be, unfettered by obligation, deciding each issue without fear or favour, malice or ill-will.” The words echoed a declaration by Sir Kenneth Newman, the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. Frost never had much truck with Knighthoods and Commissioners, but those words had touched him. While Jack held very little sacred in his life, he did cling to his oath, for dear life.

United States Embassy, Singapore, 10:45 AM

Jeffrey Hodges finished printing and collating the briefs for the Appeal Court. As he assembled the two copies for the count in a secure manila flip folder, he felt the first encouragement he had in days. The brief was a solid argument for Barbara’s innocence, or, at the very least, grounds for a new trial. He also thought how valuable Amanda had been in its preparation. It was incredible that she had gotten through all those references in such a short time, and then taken excellent notes of the possible citations. Her work was vital to two of Hodges most persuasive arguments in the brief. With the material prepared, he called Amanda into his office.

The girl entered and stood almost to attention across the desk from Jeffery. Her posture thrust forward her small, braless breasts against the thin silken fabric of her blouse, which was buttoned only just above her modest cleavage. It also emphasized the narrowness of her waist and flare of her full young hips under the mini-skirt. Jeffrey struggled to get his attention off her temptingly displayed, nubile body and back on the work.

“Amanda. I must give you the highest commendation for the work you have done on the Moore case!” The girl swelled with pride at the praise, which only caused her posture to be more inviting.

“You have done a remarkable job. If you ever would consider transferring your interests to the law, it would be a wise decision. And I would be honored to write you the highest recommendation to law school.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Hodges. You are much too kind! I have just tried to help.”

“Tsk! It is well deserved. You have been a big help.”

“Thank you. Sir, you mentioned me delivering the brief? I would be honored to do so!”

“That would be fine. Let me bind together the two copies.”

Amanda stood patiently, watching the man she adored prepare the package. God! She was proud he trusted her to help with this case. Maybe she would consider pursuing the law!

You may think you know what is coming next, but it may surprise you.

Tiga Puluh Tujuh

United States Embassy, Singapore, Monday, 8:31 AM

Jeffrey, taken aback by the sudden grief displayed by the always cheerful and positive girl, was speechless.
“I know I should go to be positive and cheer poor, Miss Moore, but it is too horrible! I didn’t sleep a wink after the first one. It was the worst experience of my life!”

As her sobs continued and the tears streamed down her cheeks, Jeffrey grabbed some tissues and hurried around his desk. She took the tissues and tried whipping her cheeks and nose, but her body was still wracked with sobs.
She looked up at Jeffrey, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I feel horrible. I should be there to support her, to be her friend. It’s my duty!” Amanda cried.
Jeffrey knelt to comfort the sweet young intern. He put his arm around her shoulders and said softly. “Don’t blame yourself, Amanda. It’s hard for us all. You have been a great support beginning at the trial and ever since. I’m sure Barbara would understand.”
“Oh, Mr. Hodges, you are too good to me! I am just a weak child.” wept Amanda, turning and burying her face in his bosom.
“There, there, Amanda,” said Jeffrey, holding her tightly and softly stroking her beautiful hair. She was so small and vulnerable, he thought.

Amanda, feeling the reassuring warmth of his hug and the gentle touch of his hand, was able to control her sobbing. She smelt his strong, masculine scent and felt his heart beating next to her ear. She admired and respected this man so much. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, raised her head, and looked into his eyes.
Jeffrey felt his heart almost stop when Amanda turned her sky-blue eyes up to his with a look of childish innocence. He did not think; he only reacted to his desires. He brought his face to hers and pressed his mouth against her pink lips.
In a fraction of a second, both had opened their lips and were eagerly exploring each other’s hot mouths with hungry, thrusting tongues. The mutual desires were blinding, erasing all other thoughts!
Jeffrey held the small girl tight in his arms as they kissed passionately. His hands strayed down to her full, round ass and pulled her hips hard to him, grinding their pelvises together. Heat seemed to shimmer up between their bodies.

Somehow, Hodges was able to control his thoughts and actions for a moment. This was wrong! He needed to work on Barbara Moore’s appeal, not seduce his very young intern.
With painful reluctance, he pulled away. Amanda looked up into his eyes with a sweet, innocent, questioning look.
”I’m sorry, Amanda. I don’t know what came over me. It is perfectly OK if you are uncomfortable attending Friday. Now, though, I must complete the Appeal brief.”
“Of course, Mr. Hodges. I’m sorry I made such a scene.” She turned to leave. At the door, she paused, looked over her shoulder, and said in a voice full of emotion, “If I can do anything to assist you, just let me know.”
Jeffrey was sorely tempted to reply, “Yes, come here and sit on my Big Hard Dick!” But, somehow, he maintained his professional manner. “Thank you, Miss Jones, I will let you know if I need you.”
Amanda showed a look of disappointment and left the room.

Jeffrey sat at his desk, shifting his pants to accommodate his enormous erection.

Special Cases Unit, Central Police Division, 9:00 AM

DI "Jack" Frost entered his office with a feeling of transcendent relief. April 1st, 2019. As of today, his retirement agreement became effective and fully vested. He was assigned to work at his leisure on “Special Cases” requiring his expertise. He could work up to the full month if he wished. His very generous pension kicked in today and couldn’t be altered. For the first time in his police career, Jack Frost didn’t feel required to heed the wishes of superiors.

After getting a large mug of the undrinkable coffee, the first thing Jack did was to review the Barbara Ann Moore file. “Without fear or favour,” he mumbled to himself. His mind went back to the time when, as a young and eager recruit, he took an oath of service with the Thames Valley Police. “I swear to be and be seen to be, unfettered by obligation, deciding each issue without fear or favour, malice or ill-will.” The words echoed a declaration by Sir Kenneth Newman, the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. Frost never had much truck with Knighthoods and Commissioners, but those words had touched him. While Jack held very little sacred in his life, he did cling to his oath, for dear life.

United States Embassy, Singapore, 10:45 AM

Jeffrey Hodges finished printing and collating the briefs for the Appeal Court. As he assembled the two copies for the count in a secure manila flip folder, he felt the first encouragement he had in days. The brief was a solid argument for Barbara’s innocence, or, at the very least, grounds for a new trial. He also thought how valuable Amanda had been in its preparation. It was incredible that she had gotten through all those references in such a short time, and then taken excellent notes of the possible citations. Her work was vital to two of Hodges most persuasive arguments in the brief. With the material prepared, he called Amanda into his office.

The girl entered and stood almost to attention across the desk from Jeffery. Her posture thrust forward her small, braless breasts against the thin silken fabric of her blouse, which was buttoned only just above her modest cleavage. It also emphasized the narrowness of her waist and flare of her full young hips under the mini-skirt. Jeffrey struggled to get his attention off her temptingly displayed, nubile body and back on the work.

“Amanda. I must give you the highest commendation for the work you have done on the Moore case!” The girl swelled with pride at the praise, which only caused her posture to be more inviting.

“You have done a remarkable job. If you ever would consider transferring your interests to the law, it would be a wise decision. And I would be honored to write you the highest recommendation to law school.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Hodges. You are much too kind! I have just tried to help.”

“Tsk! It is well deserved. You have been a big help.”

“Thank you. Sir, you mentioned me delivering the brief? I would be honored to do so!”

“That would be fine. Let me bind together the two copies.”

Amanda stood patiently, watching the man she adored prepare the package. God! She was proud he trusted her to help with this case. Maybe she would consider pursuing the law!
Such a tender scene midst a maelstrom of torment ... A wonderful kiss between Amanda and the man she is crushing on. Will the young intern attend Barb's round 2 caning? Will Jeffrey be able to maintain his professional demeanour when in the presence of Amanda's narrow waist and full, young hips? What will the 'enhancements' that seem to have been approved for Barb's impending discipline consist of ...

I for one cannot wait to find out the answers to all these questions, and Moore, much, much Moore ... Great work as always PrPr

We must be careful to resist the temptation to red ahead.
One of PrPr`s great strengths as a writer is that despite the delectable Barb being the focal point,he populates his story with many other interesting characters,and we find ourselves speculating about their roles as the tale develops.

his story with many other interesting characters,
Thank you for those kind words. However, in the case of Amanda, I cannot take the credit. She was described by Messrs. Jaggers and Richards in 1967. I'm not sure how many of us oldsters here recall the circus-like atmosphere of the dizzying runaround of the mid-'60s Swinging London. In their song Miss Amanda Jones, the boys painted a portrait of what was rumored to be one of the groupies from an upper-class British background who infiltrated the Rolling Stones' (and British rock's) social circle in the mid-'60s (A milieu also captured well in Michelangelo Antonioni's first English Language film (1966) Blowup.
The song has largely been forgotten, however, the bleating opening guitar riff is stunningly unique. It is, incidentally, one of the downright ugliest and most berserk ever concocted by Keith Richards. And therefore, priceless!
From the enigmatically named album, Between the Buttons:

Just a quiet word, Jack.
Ensure you have the retirement package in writing before you expose the whole corrupt gang.
Verbal agreements have a habit of being forgotten, along with old video-camera recordings.
His very generous pension kicked in today and couldn’t be altered. For the first time in his police career, Jack Frost didn’t feel required to heed the wishes of superiors.
Duly noted and executed by Frost. Winter is coming!

Such a tender scene midst a maelstrom of torment ... A wonderful kiss between Amanda and the man she is crushing on. Will the young intern attend Barb's round 2 caning? Will Jeffrey be able to maintain his professional demeanour when in the presence of Amanda's narrow waist and full, young hips? What will the 'enhancements' that seem to have been approved for Barb's impending discipline consist of ...

Do I hear organ music in the background, rising to a crescendo as in the closing moments of an episode of “Days of Our Lives” (American tv soap opera)?

The course of true love...

Tiga Puluh Lapan

United States Embassy, Singapore, 10:55 AM

“Do you know how to get to the Supreme Court Building?” asked Jeffrey, handing Amanda the briefs. “It is very close, you know.”
“Vaguely. I have a GPS phone.”
“Do you want to take a taxi?”
“Oh, no, Sir! No need to waste Embassy money. I’m a fast walker. How long should it take?”
“Ten minutes at the most. Go out of the Embassy and north onto Hill Street. Cross the Singapore River on the Elgin Bridge. Cut through Parliament Square ahead on your right, and you will see the large court building dead ahead. Inside the main entrance are signs for ‘Clerk’s Office.’ They will help you.”
“Thank you, Sir. You can count on me!” Jeffrey half expected her to salute as she took the folder and turned to leave. He watched wistfully as her full ass, the only part of the girl that wasn’t petite, tightly caressed by the stretch fabric of the skirt, wiggled its way out of his office. Damn! Another erection!

After Amanda left with the briefs, Jeffrey dialed up Chunhua. She answered promptly and seemed pleased to hear from him. In response to her standard Singaporean greeting, “Have you Eaten?” he replied, “No. How about lunch? I want to get an update on my client's condition.” Chunhua consented, and details were quickly agreed. Jeffrey hoped that some time with the beautiful and sexually submissive Doctor, would take his mind off his young intern.

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:05 AM

Amanda crossed the Elgin Bridge over the Singapore River and began to cut across the expansive, park-like grounds in front of the Parliament of Singapore. She tried hard to concentrate on her mission and not to dwell on the beautiful, deep kiss, she and Jeffrey has shared a short time ago.
The magnificent building of the Supreme Court rose before her, across the square. She clutched the manila flip folder tightly with two copies of the brief appealing Barb’s conviction. Amanda was bursting with pride that Jeffrey had trusted her to deliver it to the Court by the noon deadline.

Lieutenant Rogers and his new partner, Constable Zhihoa Jiang, strolled across Parliament Square. Jimmy liked Zhi as he called him. He was young, large, and enthusiastic and took everything Jimmy said as if it came from God. Today’s duty was among the easiest, though most boring work in the Central Narcotics Bureau, walking through public spaces to look for any suspicious activity that might involve drug dealing.
Zhi carried the obligatory small bag of powder cocaine that could be “found” on a suspect. Jimmy was already sweating profusely from his excessive bulk with only a little walking in the hot, humid morning.
The two were animatedly debating the penalty kick outcome of the Singapore Premier League game the night before between the Lion City Sailors and Hougang United. Suddenly, Jimmy stopped in his tracks, whistled and pointed south across the square.
“Will you look at the hot piece of ass!”
“A most pretty and sexy girl, Lieutenant. But isn’t she a bit young? She doesn’t look over fifteen or sixteen.”
“I know her. She’s nineteen, my friend, and a cock-tease. Let's talk with her. Have your bag ready to slip into her purse.” Together they hurried to cut off the girl.

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:07 AM

Amanda gripped the flip folder tightly in her hands. It was precious cargo. She walked rapidly into Parliament Square. She had plenty of time, but still pressed on quickly in the already oppressive morning heat and humidity.

Lieutenant Rogers and his partner, Constable Jiang, hurried across Parliament Square to intercept Amanda. Jimmy was left behind, gasping for air.

Amanda’s high heels clicked on the pavement with her rapid stride as her small purse swayed on a gold-colored chain from her shoulder, and her blonde bob bounced. She looked down at her watch for the tenth time in the last two minutes. She would not be late.
As she looked back up, she gave a small cry and halted in her tracks, as she had almost run into a man standing directly in front of her.

“Hold on there, Miss. Where are you going in such a hurry?”

As Amanda looked up into the face of the big man, he held up an ID folder with his photo and the letters CNB prominent. “Constable Zhihoa Jiang, Central Narcotics Bureau. May I see some ID, please.”
Amanda, not one to argue with authority, unzipped her purse, removed her passport, and handed it to the man. Just then, a fat man, puffing heavily, came upon her right.
“This is my partner, Lieutenant Jimmy Rogers of the CNB,” the first man introduced Rogers.
“The girly girl knows me, Constable. Good day, Miss Jones.”
“Good day, Lieutenant,” said Amanda, trying not to show her strong disgust. “Please. I’m in a hurry. I have to get to the Supreme Court over there to file papers.”
“Just hold your horses, young lady,” said Jiang. “When people are in a hurry to get away from CNB agents, it usually means they’re carrying drugs. Are you? Carrying drugs, girl?”
“No! Of course not! You see from my passport. I’m with the US Embassy. You know me, Mr. Rogers”
“That’s Lieutenant Rogers. Yes, I know you, but that doesn’t mean I know you are innocent. Is her passport in order, Constable?
“It appears so,” said Jiang, ignoring Amanda’s outstretched hand impatiently reaching for her ID, and handing it to Jimmy.
“Hmm,” said Rogers examining the passport closely. “Yes, you are working at the Embassy, but this says you are a temporary intern. You are not an accredited diplomate.”
“Yes, that is correct. Please. I’m in a hurry.”
“No accreditation, no immunity.”
“Really, Lieutenant? So if we found the little tease was carrying drugs, she would be subject to the full rigor of the laws of Singapore.”
"Yes, Constable, the bitch would be," panted Jimmy, still catching his breath.

Amanda was getting frantic. These men were using more and more demeaning words while treating her like some drug suspect. And she couldn't help but notice that both were openly leering at her body. She had to get to the Court!
“Please, Lieutenant Rogers. You know I’m not involved in drugs. Let me go on my way; I have to get to the Supreme Court before noon!”
“Hmm said Jimmy, still pretending to examine the passport while looking intently down her blouse. The excitation of the reception on Friday was coming back, and he felt an erection rising.
Ananda reached gently for her passport, looking pleadingly into the piggish eyes of the disgustingly fat man. “Please, Lieutenant. Let me have my passport,” she said, trying to sound friendly.
Jimmy kept her attention while giving his partner a signal. “Well, you are an Embassy employee, and I got to know you pretty well on Friday.” He gave her a leering smile. While Amanda spoke to Jimmy, Jiang nodded to his partner.
Amanda begged again, “Please, Lieutenant Rogers. We know each other. I’m not a criminal.” She looked at her watch. 11:17. “Let me go.”
“We did get pretty well acquainted at the reception, didn’t we?”
Amanda fought the urge to puke. “Yes,” she said in a whisper, debasing herself to try to escape, “Yes. It was…it was nice.” She would say anything to get on her way and help Miss Moore.
“Glad to hear that girly. What do you think?” He ran his left hand lightly up her right arm, causing her to shiver in fear and revulsion. His hand continued onto her bare shoulder. He brought his face close to hers. “Perhaps we could get together some time for a drink…and more? Pick up where we left off, Miss Jones?”

Amanda suppressed the desire to vomit. She had to get to the Court for Miss Moore. Her feelings didn’t matter, she told herself. She would try anything. Even with this disgusting man. “Yes. I’d..I’d love to.” She smiled at him. “Call me later at the Embassy.” She parted her lips slightly and touched the fat man’s arm, trying to be flirtatious.
“That’s nice and friendly of you,” said Rogers with a lustful smile. “I’ll call you this afternoon, OK?” he said, handing her the passport.
“Yes, yes, fine,” Amanda snatched it and stuffed it in her purse and zipped it up.
“I think we can let her go. What do you think, Zhi?”

Last edited:
PrPr definitely has something up his sleeve here, and it bodes ill for sweet little Amanda and that, in turn, is likely bad news for me! Will she make it with those papers on time? Did they sneak-drop drugs in her purse? Will Lieutenant Rogers die of a coronary because of his obesity? Is it always that hot and humid in Singapore? Stay tuned, dear followers. There’s always Moore to come from PrPr’s verbose scribblings!

That was so the direction I wanted to see young Amanda heading ... flirting with an unlawful moment, no matter how contrived planting drugs would have been! WOULD HAVE BEEN that is, were it not for her inherent ability to make lecherous members of the male population 'erect-at-first-sight'! So now 'Rogers' gets his chance to Roger the nubile intern, and she gets to walk free, for now. ... But the HUGE question is, will she make the court on time, or is Barb condemned to suffer as sentenced?

Great chapter PrPr ... I am waiting with baited everything for the next one ...

PrPr definitely has something up his sleeve here, and it bodes ill for sweet little Amanda and that, in turn, is likely bad news for me! Will she make it with those papers on time? Did they sneak-drop drugs in her purse? Will Lieutenant Rogers die of a coronary because of his obesity? Is it always that hot and humid in Singapore? Stay tuned, dear followers. There’s always Moore to come from PrPr’s verbose scribblings!
Now who is reading ahead?

Back
Top Bottom