Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now be careful PrPr, can you keep this excellent narrative up for another twenty years?
But it is such a preferred solution for the Embassy Higher-Ups. No messy execution, and Barb disappears into the prison system, never to be heard from again.
Not to worry, few women survive the Camps in the jungles of Malasia for more than a couple of years. If the abuse and torture don't kill them, the starvation, overwork, and fever will. Not a pleasant way to die!

:D:D:D

My friends will tell you that I'm an incurable Romantic.

I was just going to say that! Guess I must be a friend. And sweet bubbly Amanda apparently graduated from the same high school that I did. Probably one of those cheerleader types I despised.

Barb might enjoy the USO tour of the prison>
Girls like Barbara might really enjoy that kind of stuff! Let's see.

Empat Belas Raffles Hotel Long Bar, 6:05 PM
Josephine Shanmugam walked into the Long Bar at Raffles as if it were her second home. The staff and those at the bar had deferred to her as Rut Betar-Gisber’s protegee. Now, as First Minister of Home Affairs, her aura of power and authority was even more potent. The Cocktail Hostess, Min Tang, greeted her by name and asked how she could help. Josephine using refined condescension, thanked her but said she was just going to the bar. She moved across the floor and to the bar with a seductive sway of her hips in the skin-tight deep blue dress, leaving in her wake, many a lustful but hopeless stare.

At the bar, sipping a Rum Collins, was Lee Cher Leng, tieless in a white suit and shirt. He had his suits tailor-made to accentuate his powerful physique. His strong jaw softened by soulful eyes appealed to most women. Seeing Josephine approach, he rose politely and greeted her. She leaned in, and they exchanged a cheek kiss. She withdrew ever so slowly, her eyes looking sensuously into his. Her message was direct and clear.

At her request, Lee ordered her a Singapore Sling (an actually unneeded assistance - since every bartender at the Long Bar knew what to bring Josephine. However, on this occasion, she encouraged him to do it to feed his male assertiveness). Sipping their drinks, they exchanged meaningless small talk, spiced with naughty double entendres. Josephine alternated between touching the back of Lee’s hand and stroking her hair. Lee had no trouble keeping up his end of the conversation even while checking out the deep plunge of her decolletage or the lovely way she crossed and re-crossed her legs under the daringly short dress. When his eyes came back up to hers, after a particularly lingering stare at those legs, Josephine smiled knowingly and softly licked her lips. By now, she had worked her hand up his arm to the strong biceps and toyed with feeling the muscles.

As they were finishing their second drinks, Lee was feeling very warm in his suit, and Josephine's cheeks had acquired a light blush. She leaned forward, brushing her cheek against his and whispered in his ear, “I love chatting with you. Why don’t we continue it at my place?”

“I can think of nothing better,” he replied in a low, soft voice. As they got up to leave, he turned to pay, but Josephine took his hand and just nodded no. Lee looked to the bartender who flashed an OK symbol. Lee then followed Josephine across to the exit, savoring the motions of her ass along the way.

Cell 22 Death Row 8:40 PM
As the day wore on, Barb’s feet throbbed a bit less. The doctor’s wrapping seemed to do some good.

As the pain lessened, Barb focused more on what was coming tonight, servicing the guards. Her mind kept flashing back to the terrifying gang rape she’d been subjected to just four days ago, before her trial. Seven guards had repeatedly raped her in the most violent ways possible. The pain; the tearing! She wasn’t sure she would even survive another such assault!

After supper, the pain had receded enough for her to take a little nap. She woke as the door opened, and Imran entered with two large guards. Instinctively, Barb cowered in the corner.

“Time to earn your keep, slut,” said the head guard. He had the others cuffed her wrists in front and then drew that horrid hood over her head. Barb dreaded having to walk. Her feet were better, however, any pressure on them would be hellish. To her surprise, she felt the two guards lift her in a two-arm cradle and carry her from the cell. As if anticipating her thoughts, Imran said, “Only the best for our little whore.”

Barb had no idea where they were going. Several turns and hallways down, they came through a doorway and were greeted immediately by catcalls and lewd remarks. This must be the place, she thought.

Her carriers placed her butt on a surface and removed their arms. Barb guessed she was sitting on a kind of table. She heard voices all around discussing her body and what they wanted to do with her. Her entire body shook with fear. Then, she heard Imran say, “Time for work, Bitch. Take off her hood.” The hood was ripped off, and Barb was blinded by the light.

Josephine Shanmugam walked into the Long Bar at Raffles as if it were her second home. The staff and those at the bar had deferred to her as Rut Betar-Gisber’s protegee. Now, as First Minister of Home Affairs, her aura of power and authority was even more potent. The Cocktail Hostess, Min Tang, greeted her by name and asked how she could help. Josephine using refined condescension, thanked her but said she was just going to the bar. She moved across the floor and to the bar with a seductive sway of her hips in the skin-tight deep blue dress, leaving in her wake, many a lustful but hopeless stare.

At the bar, sipping a Rum Collins, was Lee Cher Leng, tieless in a white suit and shirt. He had his suits tailor-made to accentuate his powerful physique. His strong jaw softened by soulful eyes appealed to most women. Seeing Josephine approach, he rose politely and greeted her. She leaned in, and they exchanged a cheek kiss. She withdrew ever so slowly, her eyes looking sensuously into his. Her message was direct and clear.

At her request, Lee ordered her a Singapore Sling (an actually unneeded assistance - since every bartender at the Long Bar knew what to bring Josephine. However, on this occasion, she encouraged him to do it to feed his male assertiveness). Sipping their drinks, they exchanged meaningless small talk, spiced with naughty double entendres. Josephine alternated between touching the back of Lee’s hand and stroking her hair. Lee had no trouble keeping up his end of the conversation even while checking out the deep plunge of her decolletage or the lovely way she crossed and re-crossed her legs under the daringly short dress. When his eyes came back up to hers, after a particularly lingering stare at those legs, Josephine smiled knowingly and softly licked her lips. By now, she had worked her hand up his arm to the strong biceps and toyed with feeling the muscles.

As they were finishing their second drinks, Lee was feeling very warm in his suit, and Josephine's cheeks had acquired a light blush. She leaned forward, brushing her cheek against his and whispered in his ear, “I love chatting with you. Why don’t we continue it at my place?”

“I can think of nothing better,” he replied in a low, soft voice. As they got up to leave, he turned to pay, but Josephine took his hand and just nodded no. Lee looked to the bartender who flashed an OK symbol. Lee then followed Josephine across to the exit, savoring the motions of her ass along the way.

As the day wore on, Barb’s feet throbbed a bit less. The doctor’s wrapping seemed to do some good.

As the pain lessened, Barb focused more on what was coming tonight, servicing the guards. Her mind kept flashing back to the terrifying gang rape she’d been subjected to just four days ago, before her trial. Seven guards had repeatedly raped her in the most violent ways possible. The pain; the tearing! She wasn’t sure she would even survive another such assault!

After supper, the pain had receded enough for her to take a little nap. She woke as the door opened, and Imran entered with two large guards. Instinctively, Barb cowered in the corner.

“Time to earn your keep, slut,” said the head guard. He had the others cuffed her wrists in front and then drew that horrid hood over her head. Barb dreaded having to walk. Her feet were better, however, any pressure on them would be hellish. To her surprise, she felt the two guards lift her in a two-arm cradle and carry her from the cell. As if anticipating her thoughts, Imran said, “Only the best for our little whore.”

Barb had no idea where they were going. Several turns and hallways down, they came through a doorway and were greeted immediately by catcalls and lewd remarks. This must be the place, she thought.

Her carriers placed her butt on a surface and removed their arms. Barb guessed she was sitting on a kind of table. She heard voices all around discussing her body and what they wanted to do with her. Her entire body shook with fear. Then, she heard Imran say, “Time for work, Bitch. Take off her hood.” The hood was ripped off, and Barb was blinded by the light.
I hope the tears have healed from her previous violation! Poor barb ... Is it likely her efforts will be recorded for posterity? Loved the chapter, superb work as always PrPr

I am really getting to hate that hood. It’s hot and stuffy and whenever it is removed there is a new horror to endure! It’s a Devilish form of psycho torture!

Great stuff,PrPr, the stark contrast between Josephine enjoying a few drinks in Raffles and then some exciting consensual sex and poor Barb about to have her brains screwed out by those thuggish guards is genius.
Thank you. To draw back the curtain slightly on my writing plan (ala The Great and powerful Wizard of OZ), I face a challenge in this story of avoiding unremitting and unbearable darkness. If I just follow Barbara's experience in Changi for the three weeks up to and including her execution, I think I would snap! So I am contrasting those enjoying normal life (well, perhaps more sex and indulgence than the norm for most of us!) especially for those who are responsible for Barb's unjust (don't tell Barb I said that) punishment.

Thank you. To draw back the curtain slightly on my writing plan (ala The Great and powerful Wizard of OZ), I face a challenge in this story of avoiding unremitting and unbearable darkness. If I just follow Barbara's experience in Changi for the three weeks up to and including her execution, I think I would snap! So I am contrasting those enjoying normal life (well, perhaps more sex and indulgence than the norm for most of us!) especially for those who are responsible for Barb's unjust (don't tell Barb I said that) punishment.
I won`t tell her,if you don`t.
I must admit,at the very start of Barb`s adventures in Singapore,when you depicted her as,vain,shallow,arrogant and insensitive I thought a few well applied strokes of the judicial cane was exactly what she needed. Now after her harsh treatment, being framed, used as a sexual plaything and facing a cruel and unjust death,I must admit I hope by some miracle she is released from her torment (but hypocritically not before she has at least one more appointment with Mr.Ng and his No 3 cane !!!)

I won`t tell her,if you don`t.
I must admit,at the very start of Barb`s adventures in Singapore,when you depicted her as,vain,shallow,arrogant and insensitive I thought a few well applied strokes of the judicial cane was exactly what she needed. Now after her harsh treatment, being framed, used as a sexual plaything and facing a cruel and unjust death,I must admit I hope by some miracle she is released from her torment (but hypocritically not before she has at least one more appointment with Mr.Ng and his No 3 cane !!!)
Well said. However, it is difficult to have Barbara show her deep-seated vain, shallow, arrogant, and insensitive nature while in Changi with Mr. Imran hovering near with his Tongkat Kayu, ready to destroy her abdomen with a few well-directed blows.

Back
Top Bottom