Inspired by Jedakk's The Throwaway Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you again, everyone, and I'm glad you all enjoyed my new rendering. This is the first time I did multiple pictures in one, but the scene called for it and I love a challenge.

Here are the 2 renderings for the video screens. I enjoyed adding the extra details, like the freckles on her face. The interesting part was that I had to make the resolution so high to get the details on the electroshock screen rendering that the file would be too large to post.

Attachments

• Throwaway Girl--Monitor 1A.jpg
    Throwaway Girl--Monitor 1A.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Throwaway Girl--Monitor 2A.jpg
    Throwaway Girl--Monitor 2A.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 355
Thank you again, everyone, and I'm glad you all enjoyed my new rendering. This is the first time I did multiple pictures in one, but the scene called for it and I love a challenge.

Here are the 2 renderings for the video screens. I enjoyed adding the extra details, like the freckles on her face. The interesting part was that I had to make the resolution so high to get the details on the electroshock screen rendering that the file would be too large to post.
Her expression is breathtakingly beautiful. I see what you say that she has a beautiful pain face. Also, what a gift, to get a new Steve piece.

Back
Top Bottom