INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a modern almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not? Would love to hear any ideas if you're interested as well.
I aid love to spend a day or three in a torture cell with you as the interrogator im naked spreadeagled and no gag and tortured day and night then whipped all over

Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a modern almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not? Would love to hear any ideas if you're interested as well.

Coming right up :

https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/on-consignment

334.jpg

"Any confessions yet?"
"No, Sir, she is tough and stubborn!"
"Good!"
"Sir...?"
"Do you really think she has anything important to tell us? But meanwhile we enjoy having her tied up naked by the wrists with weights on her ankles and giving her pretty ass a good whipping!":devil:

"Any confessions yet?"
"No, Sir, she is tough and stubborn!"
"Good!"
"Sir...?"
"Do you really think she has anything important to tell us? But meanwhile we enjoy having her tied up naked by the wrists with weights on her ankles and giving her pretty ass a good whipping!":devil:
"Keep going till you make her talk - she'll tell lies, of course, to try to get a break.
And we'll know they're lies. Then we can punish her, and go back to the beginning ..."

Loving psychological aspects of BDSM, I like interrogation sceneries ... you can create many interesting dynamics between victim and torturer ... he could be cruel and smug, angry, sympathetic, a bit unsecure, tormented or cold and professional... I always loved to imagine a scenary with honest but aloof and merciless questioner and a strong and proud victim who find a mutual respect during the interrogation... or another one where he is sexually obsessed by her, and as stronger becomes his physical control on her, as he feels mentally weaker and dominated by his own victim...

A good interrogator Always has a sound plan!
The uses of RL torture has been quite controversial in the U.S., I'm ashamed to say. Despite our recent history of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo, I'm reminded that many actual (RL) interrogators feel that torture is an unreliable method of extracting information. I was watching a Youtube video of a RL FBI interrogator who talked about how he uncovered an Eastern European agent. I was surprised (and, I admit, delighted,) by how subtle cultural differences can be exploited. Tarantino used this as a plot point in "Inglourious Basterds" by having the British (or was he American) agent raise his forefinger, middle finger, and ring finger to indicate "three," which immediately signified to the Germans that he was a foreigner, who use the thumb as the "number one" finger. I remember when I saw that the first time, I thought, "What, WTF, why are the Germans suddenly acting so weird?" Likewise, in RL, this Eastern European agent was exposed by the FBI agent after the he (the FBI agent) had watched a good deal of CCTV of the suspect, some of which showed the suspect coming out of a florist's shop. After seeing that the FBI agent knew without a doubt that the suspect was indeed a foreign agent. Why? He was carrying the bouquet backwards. Apparently, Eastern Europeans typically carry a flower bouquet with the flowers facing backwards and the cut stems forwards. Americans never do that! If I saw someone walking down the street carrying a bouquet of flowers like that, I would immediately know that they were not from 'round here, and to keep an eye on 'em!

The Eastern European agent gave it up when he knew he was busted.

He spoke flawless, unaccented English. He'd been schooled in all the customs and traditions. Except in this one thing.

Last edited:
The uses of RL torture has been quite controversial in the U.S., I'm ashamed to say. Despite our recent history of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo, I'm reminded that many actual (RL) interrogators feel that torture is an unreliable method of extracting information. I was watching a Youtube video of a RL FBI interrogator who talked about how he uncovered an Eastern European agent. I was surprised (and, I admit, delighted,) by how subtle cultural differences can be exploited. Tarantino used this as a plot point in "Inglourious Basterds" by having the British (or was he American) agent raise his forefinger, middle finger, and ring finger to indicate "three," which immediately signified to the Germans that he was a foreigner, who use the thumb as the "number one" finger. I remember when I saw that the first time, I thought, "What, WTF, why are the Germans suddenly acting so weird?" Likewise, in RL, this Eastern European agent was exposed by the FBI agent after the he (the FBI agent) had watched a good deal of CCTV of the suspect, some of which showed the suspect coming out of a florist's shop. After seeing that the FBI agent knew without a doubt that the suspect was indeed a foreign agent. Why? He was carrying the bouquet backwards. Apparently, Eastern Europeans typically carry a flower bouquet with the flowers facing backwards and the cut stems forwards. Americans never do that! If I saw someone walking down the street carrying a bouquet of flowers like that, I would immediately know that they were not from 'round here, and to keep an eye on 'em!

He spoke flawless, unaccented English. He'd been schooled in all the customs and traditions. Except in this one thing.

Hmmmm ... making notes on this before I go on my next mission ...

View attachment 858079

I find that this video is one of the best ... It would be "wonderful" if I was at her place ( the victim of course !:D)
Look at her body arching under the pain ! Mmmmmmmmmm ! :rolleyes:

If you really like to be in her shoes then you're a gem haha...
There are better clips out there than this one. Check out this for example:

What means RL and CCTV ?

Back
Top Bottom