IPhone connection problem

Go to CruxDreams.com
My login is not recognized on my IPhone but on my laptop ... I can login?????????????????????????????????????????????????

My login is not recognized on my IPhone but on my laptop ... I can login?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Are you using mobile data or wifi?
Here in the UK, most mobile carriers block adult content by default :(

However, it sounds as though you can access the login page which would seem to exonerate this issue, so assuming that the site itself isn't limiting you to one device then it's most likely a username/password issue.

Having said that, maybe you can't log in on two devices at once - check that the laptop isn't always logged in just in case that's stopping you logging in on your phone

Just a thought...

I'm all good here and I have the iphone 15 pro max
I don't think it's a case of whether the phone is up to date though as I can access the site on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and that must be getting on for 12-13 years old now

I use android phone but enter login with macbook..no problem.
But it could depend on if you turned on two factor verification. I faced it for the first and second time before recognition the device as long as i remember when i moved to Thailand i think.

I can only suggest it might be an issue associated with the IP your phone is connecting you to. People who know much more about such things than I do may be able advise on how likely that is, and what you can do about it.

I can only suggest it might be an issue associated with the IP your phone is connecting you to. People who know much more about such things than I do may be able advise on how likely that is, and what you can do about it.
Yes, some providers may have a content blocking function that needs to be turned off? I suppose that’s possible.

Yes, some providers may have a content blocking function that needs to be turned off? I suppose that’s possible.
But I think that would prevent Siss from accessing even the login page. What I'm thinking is that the IP her phone's connecting her to might be one that's blocked for some reason. As I understand it, if I'm using my phone in reach of my router, I'm connected to the same IP as all my IT equipment, but if I'm away from a wi-fi hub it links to a network IP. But I'm out of my depth, others can advise.

But I think that would prevent Siss from accessing even the login page. What I'm thinking is that the IP her phone's connecting her to might be one that's blocked for some reason. As I understand it, if I'm using my phone in reach of my router, I'm connected to the same IP as all my IT equipment, but if I'm away from a wi-fi hub it links to a network IP. But I'm out of my depth, others can advise.
If it's an IP issue, then maybe it might be possible for Siss to try connecting via a VPN. If that works, then that confirms the issue. Unfortunately, these things are dead easy on a real computer but much more difficult on a phone, especially an apple one where it's all but impossible to sideload apps unless you jailbreak the device :(

@LittleSiss if you can find the IP address on your phone when you're hitting this problem, then (using your laptop) let us know what it is, we can check whether that's causing the problem. Finding your IP on your iphone isn't very easy, but I've managed it on mine, following this routine which I found on the internet:
Go into Settings.
Click on Wi-Fi.
Click lowercase i, for Information, next to the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to currently.
Scroll down to IPv4 Address (in my case, it just says 'IP address'). The IP address will be there.

I think that I may have found the solution.
I think it may have been a combination of safe search and apple updates.
Previously I was able to use touch and then photo ID.

That still fails but manually typing seems to do the trick.

It’s still puzzling.
But eureka!!!

Are you using mobile data or wifi?
Here in the UK, most mobile carriers block adult content by default :(

However, it sounds as though you can access the login page which would seem to exonerate this issue, so assuming that the site itself isn't limiting you to one device then it's most likely a username/password issue.

Having said that, maybe you can't log in on two devices at once - check that the laptop isn't always logged in just in case that's stopping you logging in on your phone

Just a thought...
I’m still not sure what it was but that wasn’t the problem but as always … thanks for your help!
❤️

If it's an IP issue, then maybe it might be possible for Siss to try connecting via a VPN. If that works, then that confirms the issue. Unfortunately, these things are dead easy on a real computer but much more difficult on a phone, especially an apple one where it's all but impossible to sideload apps unless you jailbreak the device :(
It could be possible as Canada blocked Burmese Facebook Pages IP.
Burmese Junta Terrorist blocked Facebook and other social media by using Chinese Firewall.
China blocked to google and everything.
So in some state of US may possibly block Russian IP.

If VPN can solve...there are a lot..
Best free i recommended are Proton (need to register with email ) and 1.1.1.1 Vpn. Both. Can use in apple n android phone.
I knew it well cuz we need to use it since Junta blocking Facebook by using Chinese firewall after the coup.
But just recently. Facebook cannot login sometimes if you are using VPN if you dont log in acc too long.

And Proton gave only 4 server IP free now.
Previously ard 46 servers free.During the beginning of Spring Revolution Time in Burma, they gave more new Servers and till recently.

I think that I may have found the solution.
I think it may have been a combination of safe search and apple updates.
Previously I was able to use touch and then photo ID.

That still fails but manually typing seems to do the trick.

It’s still puzzling.
But eureka!!!
This is why I don't update things - don't fix what isn't broken because the developers will always find a way to break it themselves (Just ask any Windows 10 user that wanted to use a webcam a few years back...)

This is why I don't update things - don't fix what isn't broken because the developers will always find a way to break it themselves (Just ask any Windows 10 user that wanted to use a webcam a few years back...)
You are still precious as a fixer and friend.
❤️

Back
Top Bottom