Go to CruxDreams.com

Ironmedia

Guard
MINDGAMES - Photostory with 86 Pictures

Story:
Tashia and Elena, heard about that Enemy Amazons are in their Woods! So both decide to walk and watch into the Wood for hunting them down! On a field they see a female Gladiatrix, she is called Lakea... and both decide that 1 get attack from behind and the other one from the front!
They surprise Lakea, because she only wears a sword, and the other 2 have Arrows and Bows! Lakea receive an Arrow into her backside, and fall down on her knees! Then she looked deep into the Eyes of Elena, during she shots an Arrow into her Chest Area! Lakea catches for breathe and her body fall down to the Ground! Slowly Tashia and Elena goes closer and both nods and are happy about this perfect hunt!

Get it in my Gumroad Shop: Ironmedia Store
Or become a Patron and Supporter of my Works: Patreon for Exclusives

Attachments

• ironmedia_mindgames_029.jpg
    ironmedia_mindgames_029.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 590
  • ironmedia_mindgames_035.jpg
    ironmedia_mindgames_035.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 406
  • ironmedia_mindgames_043.jpg
    ironmedia_mindgames_043.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 336
  • ironmedia_mindgames_056.jpg
    ironmedia_mindgames_056.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 350
  • ironmedia_mindgames_063.jpg
    ironmedia_mindgames_063.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 374
NAVEL´S EDGE - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea and Tashia, gets into a knife fight in a deep dark dungeon! They hurt each other, and both bodies are drenched with blood! Tashia dominates Lakea, and bound her to the Wall, she does a long long knife play, around her sexy Body of Lakea, and plays heavily with the Knife on Lakea´s Outie Bellynavel! Will Lakea survive this? I don´t think so!

Movie has Runtime: 11:34 min.

Get it in my Gumroad Shop: Gumroad Shop

Attachments

• ironmedia_cover_navelsedge1_movie.jpg
    ironmedia_cover_navelsedge1_movie.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 313
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 361
NAVEL´S EDGE 2 - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea walks into an old Castle! She is slowly, because she feels, someone is watching over her topless Body in her Leather Armor! She holds her Sword hard in her Hand during she walks deeper into the Castle! And her feeling was right, Meggy is watching all over her, and she is turned on by Lakea´s sexy Outie Bellynavel! Meggy decided to walk on a Wall, and shots then an Arrow directly into the bellynavel of the Shocked and screaming Lakea! Meggy laughs, during Lakeas blood comes out her Navel, Meggy walks slowly with a big smile closer to Lakea, and laughs as Lakea lays on the ground to her feet! Meggy shots another Arrow into the naked Chest of Lakea!

Movie has Runtime: 8:23 min.

Get it in my Gumroad Shop: Ironmedia Shop

Attachments

• ironmedia_cover_navelsedge2_movie.jpg
    ironmedia_cover_navelsedge2_movie.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 241
DANGEROUS WOOD - Photostory with 63 Pictures

Story: Alena, a lonely Warrior in the Dark Forest! She is walking around, always with wide open Eyes, she found a little River and careful drinks some water, but she always watches around! She feels uncomfy, like someone is watching her! And she is right, Lakea another Amazon Woman, is watching her, and Lakea has awesome Bow Skills! At the right Moment she shots an Arrow to Alena, with hitted her nude Chest! Alena screams, and Lakea watches her and shots then the Second Arrow into the Chest of Alena too! Lakea walks closer and touches and watches over the dead body of the sexy Alena!

Or become a Patron and Supporter of my Works: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_dangerouswood_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_dangerouswood_ironmedia.jpg
    889.8 KB · Views: 220
  • dangerous_wood_029.jpg
    dangerous_wood_029.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 217
  • dangerous_wood_025.jpg
    dangerous_wood_025.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 215
  • dangerous_wood_039.jpg
    dangerous_wood_039.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 200
  • dangerous_wood_063.jpg
    dangerous_wood_063.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 206
AMBUSH ATTACK - Photostory with 130 Pictures

Story: Wood choping on a really hot sunny day! Lakea and her Axe, working hard to get some wood logs for the colder days! She thinks, the Wood could be an enemy, so she hits the Wood really hard! She does not see, that a foreign Gladiatrix walks closer and has her arrow in the Bow, and shots directly one arrow to Lakea´s Chest as she makes a small break and a deep breathe! She screams out loud and her Axe falls to the ground! The Gladiatrix has not enough, and shots a second Arrow deep into the Body of Lakea, and she falls painful to the Ground!

Attachments

• cover_ambushattack_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_ambushattack_ironmedia.jpg
    811.6 KB · Views: 198
  • ambush_attack_026.jpg
    ambush_attack_026.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 198
  • ambush_attack_129.jpg
    ambush_attack_129.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 205
  • ambush_attack_108.jpg
    ambush_attack_108.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 209
  • ambush_attack_072.jpg
    ambush_attack_072.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 216
CASTLE FIGHT - Movie added

Story: Lakea and Xena getting ready for a hard, dirty and bloody Fight in that old Castle! Both are wearing only a knife in their hands! They start with looking deep into the eyes of the other, before some fast moves of both starts, to cut the other Warriors Skin! They hurt each other so much, that both landing on the dirty ground and go on with fighting there! A lot of stabs to each other, finished it and both are laying backwards with wide opened eyes on the ground! Its a draw!

Movie has Runtime of: 7:18 min.

Attachments

• cover_castlefight_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_castlefight_ironmedia.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 195
HUNTED AMAZONS I - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea, the sexy Athletic Gladiatrix Warrior, escapes from an Enemy Forest! But, she does not known, before she see huge footsteps on the grounds, that she is now in an Orc Forest! She gets nervous, and walks and runs faster and deeper into the Wood! Then an arrow hits her chest hard! She is full of adrenaline, and breaks the arrow and runs, blood comes out of the wound, and run down her perky breast and nipple! And then a second Arrow hits her hard from an Orc, she falls painful on the ground, and fights with deep breathing and screaming against the death! Her body moves and shakes on the ground, but she lost all!

Movie has Runtime of: 10:03 min.

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 178
LAKEA´S GRIEF - Photostory added

Story: Lakea gets downed by Tashia! Tashia is so much stronger, and drags Lakea away to a dark place, and bound Lakea on a tree! Then Tashia starts whipping Lakeas Upper Body, and cuts over her chest with a knife! The Pain is in Lakeas Face and Eyes, and Tashia finish her with a belly stab!

Photostory includes 53 Pictures

Attachments

• cover_lakeasgrief_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_lakeasgrief_ironmedia.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • lakeas_grief_022.jpg
    lakeas_grief_022.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 179
  • lakeas_grief_008.jpg
    lakeas_grief_008.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 178
  • lakeas_grief_044.jpg
    lakeas_grief_044.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 177
  • lakeas_grief_052.jpg
    lakeas_grief_052.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 189
BLOODBODY - Photostory added

Story: Amy has captured the proud Gladiatrix Lakea! She has bound her hands together, and drags her then on a Wall, and binds her hands high up above Lakeas Head! Lakea laughs, and looks deep into Amy eyes, as she gets an arrow into her bow! Lakea waits for the pain, and there it comes! The arrow hits Lakeas Belly and she screams out loud! Amy gets closer and finished Lakea by cutting her neck with a knife! The body hangs in the binds with wide opened eyes, and Amy closes them with her hand!

Photostory with 105 Pictures

Attachments

• cover_bloodbody_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_bloodbody_ironmedia.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 184
  • bloodbody_048.jpg
    bloodbody_048.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 192
  • bloodbody_070.jpg
    bloodbody_070.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 188
  • bloodbody_094.jpg
    bloodbody_094.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 183
AMAZON GODDESS POV - Photostory added

Story: This is a POV Photostory! You stand right in front of Lakea, and she moves her body, plays with knife on her bellynavel and her nipples, all in front of you! She teases you, and you decide, to stab her cute Outie Bellynavel with your knife! She screams, and you watch her how she has pain, with heavy deep breathe, showing her abs and ribs as she slides to the ground close to your feet!

Photostory with 86 Pictures

Attachments

• cover_amazongoddess_photo_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_amazongoddess_photo_ironmedia.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 178
  • amazon_goddess_005.JPG
    amazon_goddess_005.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 171
  • amazon_goddess_056.JPG
    amazon_goddess_056.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 165
  • amazon_goddess_069.JPG
    amazon_goddess_069.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 165
  • amazon_goddess_084.JPG
    amazon_goddess_084.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 171
BELLYNAVEL MODEL LAKEA - MOVIE added

Story: Once, this was a Custom Wish Movie! Thanks again for the great Idea at all!

Lakea, a Model, who gets many many Jobs because of her skinny look, perky hard Nipples and her special Outie Bellynavel, is at her home, and plays a bit with lotion on her navel! Feels a bit aroused for her, as you watch her nipples going hard, and she breathes faster! Then a Stalker comes inside her bathroom, he has watched her on the last Model Show, and puts directly a knife at her Navel! He likes her Navel so much, and starts a really long playing with her Navel and his knife! Lakea breathes and moans, errected and tells him, then to do stab my Outie Navel! And the guy does it... not only once, not twice.... Lakea screams in pain, stretches her body, breathes hard and her ribcage comes out! Then she die with wide open eyes!

Movie has Runtime: 9:53 min.

Attachments

• cover_bellynavelmodel_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_bellynavelmodel_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 138
SECRET SPY AGENT - Movie added

Story: The Sexy Spy Agent Lakea, has to get some infos, from an enemy Laptop, so she decides, to wear just her Bodysuit, a Gun and Holster on her Leg, and some Overknee Boots and gets into the Enemys House! She is really carefully, and watches all rooms! Then she finds the Laptop and starts to copy the data files! But, she makes some noise and the Guy, a brutal Gang Leader, hears that something going on! He gets closer and grabs Lakea´s Athletic Body from behind and her Gun! He screams to her what she wants in his house? He pulls her into the Shower, under Icecold Water! Lakea´s Nipples are close to cut through her wet white Bodysuit! Then she laughs, because she get all the data files copied, but then the guy shots her twice into her body! She screams, but still laughing as the power goes slowly out of her body!

Movie has Runtime: 11:43 min.

Attachments

• cover_secretspyagent_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_secretspyagent_ironmedia.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 108
DIRTY FIGHT - Movie & Photoset added

Story: Lakea VS Tashia in a basement, they fight against each other, with hard punches, kicks, stripping and a lot of Action, Sweat and Blood in this Fight! Who is stronger? Who will be the winner at the End? Who will die? Who will survive?
Check it out!

Movie has Runtime: 10:14 min.
Photostory has 158 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_dirtyfight1_small.jpg
    cover_dirtyfight1_small.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 99
  • fight_club_1_103.jpg
    fight_club_1_103.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 106
  • fight_club_1_019.jpg
    fight_club_1_019.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 105
  • fight_club_1_113.jpg
    fight_club_1_113.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 101
  • fight_club_1_121.jpg
    fight_club_1_121.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 102
NYLON´S KILL - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea likes to wear just a Nylon Pantyhose at her Home! She walks with her High Heels some Stairs up, to get to her Kitchen to get a little bit of Alcohol out of her Fridge! She does not see, that a Enemy enters her Appartment and shots her with several shots in her Chest! She falls down to the ground and the Enemy, looks close to her nice looking Nylon from the backside and turns her death body then to see the frontside!

Movie has Runtime of: 8:30 min.

Attachments

• cover_nylonskill_movie_small.jpg
    cover_nylonskill_movie_small.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 79
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 101
CHAINED PAIN - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Tashia has captured the sexy Gladiatrix Lakea, who only wears a tiny Chained Top and Thong! Tashia has pushed her with a Chain around Lakea´s Neck and bound her on a Wall! Tashia starts to strangle Lakea´s Neck with the Chain and then with her Hands, she touches Lakeas Face and Body and rips her top off! Then she gets a knife, and makes a deep bloody cut over Lakea´s cheek! Tashia laughs loudly and gets a sword in her hand, which she puts directly over the perky tiny tits of Lakea, and let the blood run over her upper body! Tashia thinks, Lakea has not enough to die, and she want to give her a special death feeling, by putting an arrow by hand deep into Lakea´s Outie Bellynavel! Tashia watches it closely and see´s that Lakea hangs down in her bindings!

Photostory has 189 Pictures included

Support my Works, and get Patron Exclusive Photos & Movies: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_chainedpain_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_chainedpain_ironmedia.jpg
    950.2 KB · Views: 116
  • chained_pain_071.jpg
    chained_pain_071.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 143
  • chained_pain_130.jpg
    chained_pain_130.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 165
  • chained_pain_107.jpg
    chained_pain_107.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 156
  • chained_pain_143.jpg
    chained_pain_143.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 158
SHOWER YOUR NYLONS - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea and her best Girlfriend Tashia, they both love to wear Nylons, specially Pantyhose.... and well, they go under the Shower, just with those tight Nylons, and play together! After a time, they touched, kissed each other and grabbed the others nylons, Tashia becomes a bit jealous, about the sporty athletic body and Lakea´s hard nipples she never get really! So Tashia decides to strangle Lakea hard on her neck under the Shower! Lakea trys to catch breathe, but she slowly goes down and lost all the power!

Photostory has 278 Pictures included

Nylon Fetish, Wetlook Fetish, Lesbian, Strangle Death Fetish included!

Support my Works, and get Patron Exclusive Photos & Movies: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_showeryournylons_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_showeryournylons_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    810.4 KB · Views: 125
  • show_er_your_nylon_056.JPG
    show_er_your_nylon_056.JPG
    839.7 KB · Views: 96
  • show_er_your_nylon_141.JPG
    show_er_your_nylon_141.JPG
    973.6 KB · Views: 90
  • show_er_your_nylon_192.JPG
    show_er_your_nylon_192.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 106
  • show_er_your_nylon_143.JPG
    show_er_your_nylon_143.JPG
    958 KB · Views: 113
HUNTSMAN PART 1 - MOVIE added

Story: The Gladiatrix Warrior Lakea, goes deeply into a dark Forest! She normally has her bow, but this time she only wears a spear and a bucket to drink some fresh water from the river! She looks around and feels that someone has eyes on her! A Male Warrior comes silent from her back and hits her head with his Sword! Lakea lands on the ground! The Guy, binds her arms up on a yoke pole, and undresses her Leather Armor! He wakes Lakea with hard slaps on her chin and drags her to her feet! It seems he has a new Slavegirl now, Lakea screams and breathes hard, she cant reach her Spear! The guy takes a rope and binds it around Lakea´s tiny belly and makes a knot, he then walks with her deeper into the forest, and pushes the rope, so Lakea has no chance, she must follow! What will the Guy do with her?

Movie continues in Huntsman Part 2
Movie has Runtime 6:56 min.

Attachments

• cover_huntsmanpart1_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_huntsmanpart1_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 125
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 178
HUNTSMAN PART 2 - MOVIE added

Story: The Guy still pushes the Rope to drag his new Amazon Slavegirl Lakea with him! And they arrived at his Campside, and now Lakea makes big eyes... he is a Hunter for Amazons! He pushes Lakea to the ground and bounds her on 4 stomps in the ground! Flames of torches are around Lakea and as she is laying bound there, it starts heavily to rain! Waterdrops splashes on her naked upper body! And then she looks up and see´s the Hunter with a whip in his hand! He starts to whip Lakea´s Chest so hard, that she starts bleeding all over! After a time, he loose her binds, drags her up and bound her on a nearby tree, to start whiping her backside then too! The blood runs all over her wet body! Lakea screams of the pain and the Guy then takes a knife and cuts her neck! Lakea only see´s her own blood, then she hangs down the tree! The guys loose her binds and lays the death body of Lakea on the Ground!

This is the Part 2 of Huntsman Movie

Movie has Runtime 6:53 min

Attachments

• cover_huntsman2_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_huntsman2_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 146
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 178
SLAVE BINDING - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea is captured and bound on a prison by the Ebony Warrior Caohima! Lakea shakes and stretches her body in the binds! She looks really frustrated, and Caohima goes close by her and grabs her Neck, watches Lakea deeply in her eyes and laughs! Then she goes some steps away to shot an arrow into Lakea´s upper thigh, to give her a huge pain! Lakea screams and shakes again as she feel that! Caohima laughs again and takes a knife from her belt, and stabs Lakea up close into her nice ribs! Lakea trys to breathe and her face looks painful! Caohima decides to finish her off with a deep neck cut! The blood runs out over Lakea´s naked Chest, and her body hangs down!

Photostory has 116 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_slavebinding_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_slavebinding_ironmedia.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • slave_binding_028.jpg
    slave_binding_028.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
HUNTED AMAZONS III - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea and Gwen, two sexy topless bloody Warriors, resting after a huge battle! Well, they won, but it cost power and blood! Both bodies are still bloody and dirty! After a while they decide to go on their way home! They both are careful, and watching all over the forest and landscape! But, a survivor, a Orc saw both and shots first a deadly arrow to Gwen, Lakea watched her friend goes down and runs towards the area the arrow comes from! And a hard arrow hits her hard then too, and she falls down several meters from her friend! She trys to crouch over the ground to Gwen, but both die!

Movie has Runtime: 8:52 min.

Attachments

• cover_huntedamazons3_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_huntedamazons3_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg