Go to CruxDreams.com
THE VICTORY - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea a Gladiatrix out of a town on her way to another town, deep into the woods! Two other Amazons see her, Tashia and Elena! And they force Lakea into a dirty long brutal sword fight! Will Lakea the proud Amazon survive this?

Photostory has 124 Pictures

Get it in my Gumroad Shop: Ironmedia Shop
Support my Works, and get Patron Exclusive Photos & Movies: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• victory_015.jpg
    victory_015.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 233
  • victory_026.jpg
    victory_026.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 119
  • victory_074.jpg
    victory_074.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 108
  • victory_109.jpg
    victory_109.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 108
GROUND TO DIE - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea, a Gladiatrix Bow Huntress goes deep into the Forest, to hunt some animals down! But, in her Eye, she see´s a foreign Amazon Warrior, who has blonde Hair and is named Arwene! Arwene, only wears a spear, maybe she is on her way to a river to catch some fish! Lakea decides, to catch her and hunt Arwene down! She shoots with a wide smile on her Face an arrow directly to Arwene, which hits her chest hard! Arwene Screams loud and as she falls down to her knee´s she gets all the power and throws the Spear right into Lakea´s Torso! Lakea get impaled on the tree she was standing in front of! A long fight against the death starts!

Movie has Runtime: 6:20 min.

Support my Works, and get Patron Exclusive Photos & Movies: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_groundtodie_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_groundtodie_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 123
SWAMP WARRIOR - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea walks close to a Swamp side, she only carrys a Spear and had a hard fight the other day! Her body still has dry blood on it, and she looks for a good place, to get some Fish by stab the Spear hard into the water! She does not see, that a survivor Warrior of yesterdays fight, walks into the swamp water from the other side, she will definately kill Lakea now, yesterday she has not the chance to do it! She waits in the Swamp a bit, till Lakea sits down to take a break! The Warrior shots an arrow directly into the back neck of Lakea! She trys to breathe, she screams, she falls forwards and crouch over the muddy ground, till she dies!

Movie has Runtime of 6:58 min.

Attachments

• cover_swampwarrior_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_swampwarrior_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 113
HUNTED AMAZONS 5 - MOVIE added

Story:
Lillian and Lakea after a huge battle they search for silent and peace! They sit in her camp and help each other to take the armors off their bodies! They both touch their skins, and rubbing oil over the skins of both! They feel comfy and good, by feeling the other nearby, but.... they get interrupted by an Orc Warrior, who shots first an Arrow to Lillian which hits her hard, Lakea has Lillian close by in her arms, till Lillian breathe and fights against the death, during that, Lakea gets hit by another hard Arrow into her back, and she falls frontwards down into all the tools! Both are laying death close to each other!

Movie has Runtime of 11:43 min.

Attachments

• cover_huntedamazons5_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_huntedamazons5_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    727.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 81
HUNTED AMAZONS 6 - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea and Lea, deep in a foreign Land, they never were before! They walk proud but with open eyes deeper into the forest, after a time they come to a crossing, and decide that Lakea turns left and Lea walks the right Pathway! That is the chance of their enemys to kill them both! Lakea gets hit hard by an 2 Arrows, first hits her naked Chest hard, and the second goes into her crotch area! She screams in pain on the ground, and dies with wide opened eyes! Lea, has not heard anything of this mess, but she received an hard area deep into her leather armor too, and dies as well! Thats the end of both pathways here for them!

Movie has Runtime of 9:39 min.

Attachments

• cover_huntedamazons6_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_huntedamazons6_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 110
ARENA FIGHT I - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea, Lilian and Sabrina fighting in this huge Arena Fight against each other! They are bloody and fighting to the end! And at this end, all the three Gladiatrix Warriors die next to each other!

Photostory has 117 Pictures included

And become a Patron and Supporter of my Works and get Exclusive Stuff: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_arenafight1_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_arenafight1_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    855.9 KB · Views: 105
WOUNDED LAKEA - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: The Gladiatrix Lakea has a huge huge bloody belly wound from a battle earlier the day! She crouch over the ground with pain, and slides her sweaty bloody body over the ground into her cave area! She has huge pain in every movement and a friend of her Tashia founds her! Tashia trys to stop the bleeding of the wound by holding her hands on it! But hopeless, and Lakea feels it and tells Tashia to free her from the pain! Tashia stabs her friend to the death with her knife!

Photostory has 141 Pictures included

And become a Patron and Supporter of my Works and get Exclusive Stuff: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_woundedlakea_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_woundedlakea_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 101
DEEP SWORDS - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Tamina against Lakea, in a dark Dungeon Sword Fight battle for their lives! They hit each other, and both start bleeding, Tamina cuts the naked Chest of Lakea and her Neck and Tamina gets many hits of Lakea´s Sword as well! Will one of them Survive this battle and be the winner?

Photostory has 101 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_deepswords_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_deepswords_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 87
CREEPING DEATH - MOVIE added

Story: One of the Classic Movies, one of the first Movies i did in the past! Themsis walks into a forest and Shemina is watching her, and gets an attack from behind! She pulls Themsis by her hair and drags her into a ruin building! But, Themsis can get her binds on her hands off, by rubbing them on a stone, she grabs then Shemina´s Sword and finished her off!

Movie has Runtime 6:43 min.

Attachments

• cover_creepingdeath_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_creepingdeath_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 115
WONDERWOMAN 2023 - ARTWORK STORY added

Story: My Version of Wonderwoman, walks into a crowd of Bad Guys! Can she defend or defeat those Guys? Or... well, what those Guys have in mind to do with a sexy Wonderwoman? Check out!

Artwork Story has 52 NSFW Renders Included

This is a special Series I created to wish all a Happy New Year 2023

Attachments

• cover_wonderwoman2023_ironmedial.jpg
    cover_wonderwoman2023_ironmedial.jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 115
TRIBAL AMAZON - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Kira the Gladiatrix Warrior has to keep an eye over the little River, because it is a important pathway to keep under control! But, Lakea a tribal Amazon from foreign Lands goes slowly with silent steps closer to Kira! Lakea hides behind a tree and watches Kira! Then she shots an arrow into Kira´s Chest, jumps into the Water of the River and walks closer! She watches Kira laying on the ground, Lakea grabs all her weapons and finished Kira with her own Spear! The Path of the River belongs now to Lakea!

Photostory has 119 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_tribalamazon_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_tribalamazon_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 115
FIGHT TO BLOOD - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: A triple threat Arena Fight of 3 sexy Amazons, Lakea, Tashia and Mirage! Who will blood the most at the end? Who will survive? See this Story with a lot of knife stabs, cuts, punches and Catfight holds!

Photostory has 108 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_fighttoblood_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_fighttoblood_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 110
MOUNTAIN FIGHT - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Sheila and Lakea meet at a Mountain Area and starts a huge Sword Fight against each other! They dont like the other, and decide today, one will stand and one will go to the gods! During they fight, Lakea does not see, that she walks a bit back and i standing close to a cliff, Sheila gets her chance and hits her with the Sword, Lakea falls backwards down and lands on a hard mountain stone! Sheila goes down, during Lakea has pain in her body and face, and Sheila finished Lakea off with a huge spear stab!

Photostory has 98 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_mountainfight_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_mountainfight_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
THE AMAZONS 3D - DISTURBED - ARTWORK STORY added

Story: Digital Version of Lakea meets Rikki at a Riverside, they both are close close friends, and well they get closer to each other! They touch, kiss the other, and go into Lesbian Action, but... Nessa a foreign Amazon Warrior disturb them both by shooting Arrows!

Artwork Renderstory with 89 HQ NSFW Render Pictures

Attachments

• cover_disturbed_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_disturbed_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 88
ON THE RUN - MOVIE added

Story: Tashia and Lakea, on the run, in a foreign Land! They never visited before, but they heard about Enemys there, who have really high bow skills! So Lakea with her Sword, and Tashia with her Spear, decide to cross this lands really fast! They run, and hide behind tree´s but, an Enemy already has an Arrow pointed to Lakea´s nude Chest and shots directly into her flesh! She lands hard on the ground Tashia watches shortly and trys to escape! She makes only some meters and another hard arrow hits her too! Both Amazons die with heavy breathing and stretching their wounded bodies on the ground!

Movie has Runtime 7:26 min.

Attachments

• cover_ontherun_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_ontherun_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    940.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 71
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 83
SUDDEN DEATH - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Anna against Lakea, both Barbaric Warriors, fighting in this huge Knife and Catfight against each other! They hit, punch, hold, strangle and strip each other during the fight! Who will stand at least? Who will be the Winner of this epic fight?

Photostory has 155 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_suddendeath_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_suddendeath_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 66
  • sudden_death_092.jpg
    sudden_death_092.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • sudden_death_111.jpg
    sudden_death_111.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • sudden_death_115.jpg
    sudden_death_115.jpg
    961.1 KB · Views: 59
  • sudden_death_118.jpg
    sudden_death_118.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
THE AMAZONS 3D - DIRTY FIGHT - ARTWORK STORY added

Story: Do you like Amazons? Do you like Mud and Dirt? Well then this amazing Catfight of my Amazons Lakea VS Rikki is something for you! See how they start to get dirty, how they push each other face in the mud, and how they fight hard against each other to survive! Who will be standing at the end?

Artwork Renderstory with 62 HQ NSFW Render Pictures

Attachments

• cover_theamazons_dirtyfight_small.jpg
    cover_theamazons_dirtyfight_small.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
SEVEN ARROWS - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea captures Tashia, Lakea pushes her down and slaps her with her sword! She bounds Tashia´s wrists together and onto a wall! Lakea laughs, and shots then one Arrow after the other to Tashia´s upper body! The Last Arrow out of Lakea´s quiver hits Tashia´s Head, and Lakea laughs again, walks closer and raises the chin of the dead hanging Tashia!

Photostory has 93 Pictures included

Attachments

• cover_sevenarrows_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_sevenarrows_ironmedia.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 70
SENSUAL ATTACK - MOVIE added

Story: Lakea the Gladiatrix Warrior is cleaning her Sword from the last battle in her Cave! But she is not sure, that she is alone, she feels some eyes over her body! And she was right, at a moment she doesnt look, Caoimha a wild Ebony Warruir, attacks Lakea from behind and strangles her long and hard, till Lakea gets unconscious! Her body lays on the ground and the ebony Female, touches Lakea´s Body and goes really close to her! Lakea wakes up after a time, but Caoimja is so much stronger now, and grabs Lakea´s Arms and pushed them on the ground, she slaps Lakea´s Face several times really hard, blood runs out Lakea´s Mouth, and Caoimha drags the upper body up, to break Lakea´s Neck! The death body of Lakea falls down hard into the sandy ground!

Movie has Runtime 8:29 min.

Attachments

• cover_sensualattack_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_sensualattack_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 56
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg