Go to CruxDreams.com
UNFORGIVEN - PHOTOSTORY added

Story: Lakea the sexy Warrior is in the Prison of Shemina! Shemina drags Lakea out of the Cell, and Lakea´s Arms and naked Feet are bound with chains! Shemina decide to bound Lakea directly high inside of the Prison Room! Slowly she grabs Lakea Slave cloth, and cuts it away! Lakea is bound completly naked and helpless against Shemina! See what Shemina all does with her knife, on Lakea´s sexy Body! Trust me, the body will hang down after Shemina finished her knifeplay on Lakea!

Photostory has 161 Pictures / Full Nudity

Get it in my Gumroad Shop: Ironmedia Shop
And become a Patron and Supporter of my Works and get Exclusive Stuff: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_unforgiven_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_unforgiven_photostory_ironmedia.jpg
    893.1 KB · Views: 109
THE NAVEL RITUAL - MOVIE added

Story: Tashia, the Gladiatrix has captured the sexy Amazon Warrior Lakea, and bound her hands on a yoke! She drags her deep into her Dungeon, and bound the Yoke on a wall! She speaks over Gods, and Ritual to Lakea! But the only thing Tashia has in mind to play with Lakeas awesome outie Bellynavel! First, Tashia wash Lakea with Water over her Head, then she strangles her with a totem stab, and at least puts Oil over Lakea´s Arms, Neck, Upper Body and Belly! Tashia loves to touch Lakeas naked Chest! Then Tashia takes a knife, and plays longtime on Lakeas Nipples and specially a lot longer with her tiny Belly Navel! Thats Tashias Goal, and after a while she stabs deep into the Navel of Lakea! Tashia speaks bad words to Lakea and finished her then with another deep knife Stab! Lakeas naked body hangs down on the yoke!

Movie has Runtime 13:45 min.

And become a Patron and Supporter of my Works and get Exclusive Stuff: Patreon for all and Exclusives

Attachments

• cover_thenavelritual_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_thenavelritual_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 68
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 66
NYLON LOVE KILLER - MOVIE added

Story: After a Party night, Lakea and Tashia coming home! Both wearing just bra, shorts and a nylon pantyhose under it! They both got drunk during the night, and want to spend some fun time together now! They touch and kiss each other, they strip their bra´s, going to the bed, and having a good time! After a while, they step both out of their shorts, and just wearing their Nylon Pantyhose, they go on with playing with each other and get really intimate together! They dont heard that a guy who followed them from the Party is stepping inside the room with a gun in his hand! He shots, Tashia directly into the back, as she was sitting on Lakea! Tashia´s death body falls forward, so Lakea trys to move under her, to protect herself from another bullet! But the guy goes close to her, and starts to strangle her hard with a cloth around her neck! Both Lesbian Girls die in this Nylon Party Night!

Movie has Runtime 23:45 min.

Attachments

• cover_nylonlovekiller_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    cover_nylonlovekiller_movie_ironmedia.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg