Jacob's First Renders

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a very good start Jacob. A nice figure that you can begin playing with, forming interesting shapes against appropriate backgrounds, I look forward to seeing more.

Nice start! :) I'd like to make a small suggestion, by the way.

You might have noticed already, but currently CF is experiencing a bandwidth problem, which means large images inflict more stress to the server and they can load very slowly.

I see that your images are in a high quality PNG format, but you can reduce its size quite significantly with negligible quality loss by converting them to JPGs. It will probably make people less likely to leave the page without opening all the images when they find the first few of them take much time to load, so please consider this option.

Nice start! :) I'd like to make a small suggestion, by the way.

You might have noticed already, but currently CF is experiencing a bandwidth problem, which means large images inflict more stress to the server and they can load very slowly.

I see that your images are in a high quality PNG format, but you can reduce its size quite significantly with negligible quality loss by converting them to JPGs. It will probably make people less likely to leave the page without opening all the images when they find the first few of them take much time to load, so please consider this option.

So that's what's been going on with half the pictures on here... Thanks for the tip. Is there a way for me to replace the pictures on my post?

So that's what's been going on with half the pictures on here... Thanks for the tip. Is there a way for me to replace the pictures on my post?
Yeah, that's why random images are failing to load sometimes and I can only hope that it can be fixed soon.

As to replacing your images, you can only edit your posts created within the past hour unless you are a moderator. So, I'm afraid it's too late to change your first images now.

But you can convert them before uploading in future :)

Jacob, I'll bring up the rear as usual to tell you you get this kink, and anybody who does is incredibly welcome in these parts.

Please, carry on. :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom