Go to CruxDreams.com
But very seriously, Wragg and Repertor, this is a tour de force of a story. :clapping:
It doesn't deserve flippant commentary, which is not to say that we can resist, :rolleyes::doh: but it doesn't deserve it.:oops:
:popcorn:
Feel free, my dear fellow!

The story may be low on laughs but that doesn't mean I've lost my sense of humour, and I'm certain Repertor hasn't! :D:D

Yes, she tried to gather herself to go to her fate but she took too long.
They will help her now, guide her to the cross that will be her final resting place, her final lover.
She will feel the breeze in that beautiful little bush, her noble thighs parted slightly as her feet are fixed securely to the upright.
Those firm breasts, that sensitive face will rise up and greet the sun, will look down on the people gathered below and brighten their day.
And Jasmine will feel better, knowing that she has joined her friends, that she shares their fate, supports them to the end.
Jasmine will feel happy.
Won't she?

Last edited:
They will help her now, guide her to the cross that will be her final resting place, her final lover.
That beautiful little bush will stir in the breeze, her noble thighs parted slightly as her feet are fixed securely to the upright.
Those firm breasts, that sensitive face will rise up and greet the sun, will look down on the people gathered below and brighten their day.
And Jasmine will feel better, knowing that she has joined her friends, that she shares their fate, supports them to the end.
Jasmine will feel happy.
Won't she?
Beautiful poetic thoughts, Phlebas.:cool:

She will feel the breeze in that beautiful little bush, her noble thighs parted slightly as her feet are fixed securely to the upright.
Jasmine will feel happy.
Won't she?
Happy? Well not exactly :confused: Those splinters are killing my tight little, and everyone is staring at the breeze stirring my bush ... It's humiliating!!!

Back
Top Bottom