Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
We can always imagine a chilly night when a warm fire might be welcome–for him, maybe. I’m not so sure she’s enjoying it nearly so much... Entitled "Warmth on a Cold Night".

Previous renders featured flames or glowing enters placed in proximity to her privy parts. Here it’s her feet. Not sure what hurts worse, and you’ll understand if I decline to find out. :eek:

Attachments

• 1DA9F580-4D33-4F24-961C-8549DC513B4B.jpeg
    1DA9F580-4D33-4F24-961C-8549DC513B4B.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 616
I wonder. Is there a link between being sexually aroused, and terrified at the same time? being her on a cross, and being being burned is so scary, but I also feel it's so sexy as well. I imagine being her that night, hanging on my cross as the fire crackles and sends embers onto or even into my most sensitive area, my blood dripping off my toes as my screams are heard all over the camp.

Is their a Psychologist in the house?

Is their a Psychologist in the house?

"No, but I play one on television!" he lied.

Feyre, I’ve heard first hand accounts linking sexual arousal and pain. But turn-on and terror? I have vague recollections of such in fiction, but lack information about it in reality.

Sunday, May 27, 2018–Day 147. This is another early rendering dating way back to 2006. We seem to have gone from winter, to a very cool spring to very sticky and warm summer-like conditions in just a couple of weeks. It does not bode well for comfort for the next few months given that it is still May. Oh, well. We can always imagine a chilly night when a warm fire might be welcome–for him, maybe. I’m not so sure she’s enjoying it nearly so much... Entitled "Warmth on a Cold Night".

Desert nights can be cold, even during summer.

But if he is not careful, she will soon die of smoke inhalation. A sweet death for someone the judges had intended to keep alive on the cross at least two more days!:confused:

Monday, May 28, 2018–Day 148. Nice day for a walk in the woods? Maybe not.... Entitled "Traitor’s Death".

Our midgies are about one-thousandth the size of that one - and a thousand times worse!
Bloody hell! They're huge! And they look like they want a bite of that tight little. :D

Tuesday, May 29, 2018–Day 149. Sometimes its fun to go back and re-do a scene you did earlier and utilize some of the skills and techniques you’ve gathered over the years. This one is called "Adonia Revisited" and it features Adonia, one of the two sisters in Apostate’s "The Greek Girls" (2009) and shows as I might have shown her now.

Attachments

• Adonia revisited 2.jpg
    Adonia revisited 2.jpg
    692.6 KB · Views: 674
Tuesday, May 29, 2018–Day 149. Sometimes its fun to go back and re-do a scene you did earlier and utilize some of the skills and techniques you’ve gathered over the years. This one is called "Adonia Revisited" and it features Adonia, one of the two sisters in Apostate’s "The Greek Girls" (2009) and shows as I might have shown her now.

You show Adonia coming out of the "mind no longer her own" episode in the immediate aftermath of her crucifixion. She's beginning to regain her reason, but she’s still hurting something hideous.

I can’t decide which version I prefer . . .

Attachments

• C12F86EE-5A31-429E-9F8A-F7D87DC15BC9.jpeg
    C12F86EE-5A31-429E-9F8A-F7D87DC15BC9.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 600
Wednesday, May 30, 2018–Day 150. WARNING! MALE CRUX!!! This is from 2014 and is entitled "The Carnifix’s Daughter" "What a nice hard cock you have! So big!!!! Do you like it when I stroke is slowly up and down? Does that feel nice? Was that a moan? My goodness, its getting even bigger! And these balls–they’re so heavy! I bet they’re about ready to burst with all the hot jism inside waiting to come out. Would you like it if I gave them a little squeeze? How would you like if I squeezed them a little harder.... a little harder still...? You’re going to have to stop screaming or I can’t hear you telling me how much you enjoy it...."

Attachments

• The Carnifex's Daughert.jpg
    The Carnifex's Daughert.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 643
As I’ve often observed, turnabout is fair play. :devil:

The Carnifex's Daughter isn’t my cup o' crux, Jas, but excessively well damn done anyway.

Attachments

• 20CF01F1-3D53-4F10-AF1B-6733F52DA18F.jpeg
    20CF01F1-3D53-4F10-AF1B-6733F52DA18F.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 664
Thursday, May 31, 2018–Day 151. "The captured female pirates were nailed, one after another to wooden crosses. They were widely spaced apart along the shore of the inlet so they would face their suffering alone, in terrible isolation. They could give no comfort to one another. They could, however,hear the distant cries and moans of their fellow captives as they each suffered through their final ordeal. Life on the sea had been a glorious adventure but the sea and the rising tide would soon claim them. In a short while, only their upturned faces , frantically gasping for breath as the waves washed over them, would be all that was visible..." Entitled "The Price of Piracy".

Attachments

• The Price of Piracy.jpg
    The Price of Piracy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 643
Entitled "The Price of Piracy".

Well. What can I say, Jas? "Avast, ye scurvy dogs!" comes to mind. :D

What also comes to mind is the lady in the distance, Carola from "Last of the Pirates." I’ve always had a thing for her splayed thighs and washboard abs. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 48B087D5-15FC-4135-ADBC-C0DC6C01161D.jpeg
    48B087D5-15FC-4135-ADBC-C0DC6C01161D.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 600
Back
Top Bottom