Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday July 4, 2018–Day 185. To all of us here in the States, Happy Fourth of July–the day we celebrate our independence, drink too much beer and terrorize all of our pets and our combat veterans suffering from PTSD. Wonder what it would be like to be on a cross and watch the fireworks going off overhead? Lately some of us have been re-thinking this whole independence thing. To our friends in the UK, if we apologized for that whole ‘dumping-your-tea-in-the-harbor’ business, would you take us back...?

Attachments

• 4th of July 7 4.jpg
    4th of July 7 4.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 175
  • i-will-kill-your-friends-and-family-to-remind-you-of-my-love.jpg
    i-will-kill-your-friends-and-family-to-remind-you-of-my-love.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 166
Tuesday July 3, 2018–Day 184. Here’s a new one for today, entitled "Final Walk". " As she walked naked through the streets of the town, she realized that this was last time she would see these streets–the last time she would feel these stones beneath her feet. It was all so familiar–even the tiny kitty that greeted her every morning on her walk. She saw several of her friends and saw the smirking look of disgust and superiority on their faces as they gazed on her naked form. They had a future...she did not. With as much dignity as she could muster, she tried to walk forward–fighting the tears of shame and the raw terror that was churning in her gut as she tried to imagine what awaited her. A sharp crack of the crop on her naked flesh pushed her forward if she paused for even an instant. It was getting late. The dying was about to begin..."

Great pic and back story too! Oh, how easily I can identify with her! Walking that last walk, all those emotions!

One of your best, IMO. ;)

To our friends in the UK, if we apologized for that whole ‘dumping-your-tea-in-the-harbor’ business, would you take us back...?

We're still struggling to get out of the United States of Europe to worry about the USA.

How about lettting Canada have all the Northern states, Mexico the Southern ones, and give Florida to Cuba? Then the Rustbelt can develop into a nostalgic tourist area for all these rich foreigners.

We're still struggling to get out of the United States of Europe to worry about the USA.

How about lettting Canada have all the Northern states, Mexico the Southern ones, and give Florida to Cuba? Then the Rustbelt can develop into a nostalgic tourist area for all these rich foreigners.

Capital idea! Canada here I come! :p

But no one wants Missouri! The Spanish had it and gave it away. The English could have had it and didn't want it. The French had it and gave it away. And considering how the Cardinals have been playing and how hot its been lately, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want it... I agree with Barb, Canada, here I come. Its aboot time, eh? Somebody get me a cold Molson...

But no one wants Missouri! The Spanish had it and gave it away. The English could have had it and didn't want it. The French had it and gave it away. And considering how the Cardinals have been playing and how hot its been lately, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want it... I agree with Barb, Canada, here I come. Its aboot time, eh? Somebody get me a cold Molson...

I´m absolutely sure it has nothing to do with Tree living there, right?

Aw, c'mon you guys, lay off Missouri. The fact that Hannibal gave us Sam Clemens makes the whole state OK in my book.

Attachments

• 770B0746-C5CA-4B7C-BB45-8B78F9853ED6.gif
    770B0746-C5CA-4B7C-BB45-8B78F9853ED6.gif
    255.7 KB · Views: 163
Sidebar: Jas, I rather prefer B cups, but otherwise her face and body are the fix this addict comes for. Well damn done.

Attachments

• 0CF5D6B8-0F3F-479D-A4F8-AD6949ED9937.jpeg
    0CF5D6B8-0F3F-479D-A4F8-AD6949ED9937.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 176
In that case, they even would not need to change the colour scheme of the fireworks!:devil:

I figure the yoke of tyranny won’t be too uncomfortable a fit. We already sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" to the tune of "God Save the Queen."

Back
Top Bottom