Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monday, July 9, 2018–Day 189. I have to wonder how common it was in ancient times to see a naked woman being paraded through the streets of the town on her way to her appointment on a cross? Knowing that this would be the last time you would ever see her, would you stop to look at her? Was it a commonplace occurrence or a rarity? Was it just something like seeing a drover bringing livestock to the market? Would you notice if she was particularly pretty? Would you enjoy it more if she was sobbing and begging for mercy or crying out in pain each time the whip landed on her naked flesh? Would you admire her courage if she showed defiance and made her way with her head held high? Most important, would you follow her to watch her die slowly in agony on her cross...? Entitled "On Market Day".
1) I don´t know
2) Oh yes!
3) Don´t know
4) You said it!
6) You bet!
7) Yes
8) At all costs!

I'd wonder what she did to get such a beating before she gets crucified. If she's pretty I might go watch her get nailed to the cross and raised...

Can’t really tell what she looks like from this angle. Nice butt, though.

Attachments

• CCF28D29-07A6-41EC-B181-F727B2119419.jpeg
    CCF28D29-07A6-41EC-B181-F727B2119419.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 457
  • 098B0286-1204-43DC-9D7F-7B01968D25FC.jpeg
    098B0286-1204-43DC-9D7F-7B01968D25FC.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 29A6669E-9EAA-4FBE-80F9-9EDDBA6769CF.jpeg
    29A6669E-9EAA-4FBE-80F9-9EDDBA6769CF.jpeg
    685 KB · Views: 452
  • 828158CF-9AC0-479D-8511-F1922E215EE5.jpeg
    828158CF-9AC0-479D-8511-F1922E215EE5.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 438
Tuesday, July 10, 2018–Day 190. I sometimes have trouble coming up with imaginative and distinctive names for my renderings. For example, this one I found in my files is from 2011 and is simply called "Ouch". Works for me...

Nice heavy-timbered cross and configuration ... the positioning of the feet must have made hanging there quite awkward for her .... an alternative title might be "OH Shit!"

Tuesday, July 10, 2018–Day 190. I sometimes have trouble coming up with imaginative and distinctive names for my renderings. For example, this one I found in my files is from 2011 and is simply called "Ouch". Works for me...

Rather than "ouch," she puts in mind something more like, "Aw Mom!" She reminds me of one of my nieces in her adolescent eye-rolling phase.

And no, she did not have a going-around-naked-nailed-to-a-cross phase.

Attachments

• 2559CB80-1226-4582-B0EA-D4A25CC66D19.jpeg
    2559CB80-1226-4582-B0EA-D4A25CC66D19.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 509
But no one wants Missouri! The Spanish had it and gave it away. The English could have had it and didn't want it. The French had it and gave it away. And considering how the Cardinals have been playing and how hot its been lately, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want it... I agree with Barb, Canada, here I come. Its aboot time, eh? Somebody get me a cold Molson...
Didn't Molson get taken over by Coors? Now, in Missouri, they do know how to make things that work a lot quicker and better than either Coors or Molson's--tax-free, too!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018–Day 191. "The only sound she could hear was the roar of the waves as they crashed closer and closer to her. The wind was sharp off the water and it pelted her naked flesh with fine sand and a stinging spray of salt water which burned into every whip mark on her exposed body. She was in agony from the pain of the crucifixion–muscles straining, pain burning into the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had tried to scream–in pain–in desperation until she realized she was totally alone and that no one was coming to help her. Then the awful realization that the tide was rising... Already her feet were lapped by the rising waters. Soon her legs would be submerged. Then the cleft of her womanhood and still the water would rise. She could feel tiny sea creatures swimming between her thighs and exploring the delicate folds of flesh and secret caverns that were located there. Still the water rose higher. The whipmarks on her body were now ablaze from the stinging salt water. Still higher... Is this how it would end–would she drown as the water washed over her head for the final time? That, perhaps, would have been a mercy. But her captors were not merciful. They knew exactly how high the waters would rise each cycle of the tides and had carefully nailed her so that if she pulled up on her arms and pushed upwards with her feet, she might be able to stretch her head and neck up and back far enough to allow her to catch on precious breath, before she again sank beneath the water’s cold surface. Gradually the tide would recede leaving more and more exposed–wet, shivering in the cold and damp and more and more exhausted. In her despair, she could only wonder how long this would last...how long would she survive...how long before the tides began to rise again..." From 2014 and entitled "Beach Torment".

Attachments

• Beach Torment 7 11..jpg
    Beach Torment 7 11..jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 548
Wednesday, July 11, 2018–Day 191. "The only sound she could hear was the roar of the waves as they crashed closer and closer to her. The wind was sharp off the water and it pelted her naked flesh with fine sand and a stinging spray of salt water which burned into every whip mark on her exposed body. She was in agony from the pain of the crucifixion–muscles straining, pain burning into the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had tried to scream–in pain–in desperation until she realized she was totally alone and that no one was coming to help her. Then the awful realization that the tide was rising... Already her feet were lapped by the rising waters. Soon her legs would be submerged. Then the cleft of her womanhood and still the water would rise. She could feel tiny sea creatures swimming between her thighs and exploring the delicate folds of flesh and secret caverns that were located there. Still the water rose higher. The whipmarks on her body were now ablaze from the stinging salt water. Still higher... Is this how it would end–would she drown as the water washed over her head for the final time? That, perhaps, would have been a mercy. But her captors were not merciful. They knew exactly how high the waters would rise each cycle of the tides and had carefully nailed her so that if she pulled up on her arms and pushed upwards with her feet, she might be able to stretch her head and neck up and back far enough to allow her to catch on precious breath, before she again sank beneath the water’s cold surface. Gradually the tide would recede leaving more and more exposed–wet, shivering in the cold and damp and more and more exhausted. In her despair, she could only wonder how long this would last...how long would she survive...how long before the tides began to rise again..." From 2014 and entitled "Beach Torment".

Nice surf ;)

Back
Top Bottom