JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
As soon as her eyes could make the dreaded wooden frame, poor Ciri realised at once what's in store for her. Easily overpowered by the guards, she was dragged and made to lay on her back on the infamous pearing bench. With her arms cruelly stretched on each side of the bench, she tried to kick herself free but to no avail after the master torturer grabbed her flailing legs and held her steady.

View attachment 765127
As soon as her eyes could make the dreaded wooden frame, poor Ciri realised at once what's in store for her. Easily overpowered by the guards, she was dragged and made to lay on her back on the infamous pearing bench. With her arms cruelly stretched on each side of the bench, she tried to kick herself free but to no avail after the master torturer grabbed her flailing legs and held her steady.

View attachment 765127

Pearing frame....a new term to me....and I love it....no doubt any female hearing these words experiences an immediate tingle in her nether regions....

After her arms are securely attached to the frame, her legs are attached to the frame as well. As required by tradition, the master torturer present the arcane works of the pear to his freightened prisoner. "Notice the metal handle" he said. "So it can be heated if you remain obstinate. Our boss has give us free rein in using it, you'd better talk now, young lady".

043 ciri Untitled-24 04.jpg

Last edited:
Djikstra, master torturer emeritus had a favorite helper in Zoran, one of the many grunts helping work get done in the palace above. He was smart, quick to learn and with a sadistic fibre that was good to have in this trade. After Ciri was completely imobilized Djikstra motioned Zoran to get closer to explain the next step in the hot pearing procedure.

"See, if you heat one in her right now, she's start jerking up and down trying to keep the pear as far from the flame as possible. While it's fun for a while, it get tedious and we don't have the time. No, for now we have to keep her cute ass in place so the pear will heat quickly.

What you need is this ass hook inserted in her tiny brown hole. Notice the flange in the frame, that fits the hook.

You'll need plenty of lubrication, she's so tight I bet she's still a virgin ... we use lard to speed up things. Here, help me pushing it in her and if I know my trade you should cover your ears ..."

044 ciri Untitled-24 05.jpg

This is a VERY orginal and ingenious method for keeping her in place....have you applied for a patent?
And this is ENTIRELY JD's merit. I suggested the frame, but this I had not thought about. BTW JD, you are splendidly realizing what we talked about a month or so ago, I only had imagined her legs a little more spread. Not a criticism of course, just how I imagined it. And excellent text, nice touch, the covering of the ears...

PS this instead IS a criticism (sort of): it's Dijkstra, not Djikstra. I know you love precision, so... :lol:

Djikstra, master torturer emeritus had a favorite helper in Zoran, one of the many grunts helping work get done in the palace above. He was smart, quick to learn and with a sadistic fibre that was good to have in this trade. After Ciri was completely imobilized Djikstra motioned Zoran to get closer to explain the next step in the hot pearing procedure.

"See, if you heat one in her right now, she's start jerking up and down trying to keep the pear as far from the flame as possible. While it's fun for a while, it get tedious and we don't have the time. No, for now we have to keep her cute ass in place so the pear will heat quickly.

What you need is this ass hook inserted in her tiny brown hole. Notice the flange in the frame, that fits the hook.

You'll need plenty of lubrication, she's so tight I bet she's still a virgin ... we use lard to speed up things. Here, help me pushing it in her and if I know my trade you should cover your ears ..."

View attachment 765504

Any more openings for apprentices...I have references...and my own ear plugs.

Back
Top Bottom